Gas prices in my part of Georgia.

Our good Governor here in Georgia is keeping some prices down.Red States always win.Just got a tank of gas for 3.06 a gallon. Also got a Gallon of milk for 1.57 a gallon.China was real scared to fly the balloon over us.We would of blew it up so bad,nothing would of been left to fall to the ground.If anything was left,we all got burn barrels and could of finished it up.Why spend money to test their stuff out.We all know what they were doing.We take no prisoners here,then you got to feed them.We proudly have and use the Death sentence.Eye for a eye baby...

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
  • Thomas Perkins changed the title to Gas prices in my part of Georgia.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, bilzbobaggins said:

The same governor that reapplied the gas tax as soon as he got reelected and was ineligible to serve again next term?   I think the fumes from your trash fires have rotted your brain if you believe any politician is in for the masses and not themselves.We kill back here.Go to California where your kind is.Where is your Stacey Abram.A loser like you....What you crying about,gas is cheaper where your at too.Maybe you need to get a job.Oh Democrats are always miserable and crying.

Edited by Thomas Perkins

Didn't you get a  Rebate income tax check last year from Kemp,And he is giving another after we file our taxes again this year.But you have to pay taxes to get it.Did you see the billions of surplus our state has and what we are doing with it.Raising the teachers pay and other's.Not giving it to the bums..Have you ever been to Columbus,It is run by Democrats and it is slummed out with gangs and murders,Going to be a little Chicago.The towns out here are low populated.Plus,car tags are only 20 bucks unless you have a personalize tag like me.I pay 30 bucks extra.Georgia is a great place to live,it's what you make of it.I have Never been thru Augusta.With a crime rate of 32 per one thousand residents, Augusta has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 32.Columbus population is slightly larger than Augusta.Harris county,where I live is bigger in land and has a lot of land that has not been disturbed.Our Sheriff is keeping it from being like Columbus,our population is 36,236.This is our secret.Great place to live.No crime here.I moved out here in 93.My home is paid for.Found this online.Harris County is one of the best places to live in Georgia. In Harris County, most residents own their homes. Many families live in Harris County and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Harris County are highly rated.Check this out.Columbus,Muscogee County has over 203,000 people with 221 sq. miles.Harris county has  over 36,000 people with 473 sq. miles.We are keeping it where it won't get over populated and gang infested like Columbus.If you buy land and put a house,no trailors allowed on it,you must buy 2 acres.Check this out.On the video,is my security gate.I use a remote to open it.Done put 84,000 miles on my 720 since I made this video.Truck has a complete make over too.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1

Yes,we have a strong Republican government out here to keep our county clean and safe.We have Fort Benning,Ga. Right up the road,My dad retired from the Military from There.Their are a lot of Military Retirees out here.This population is the older people.So If people drive out here to steal.We get them before it happens.What we have to watch for is stealing out of mail boxes.The people that get caught are from Columbus.We watch everyone's back.No house break in's out here and no one is murdered.We have a lot of Deputies patroling.No projects or bars out here.All the few stores close around 7 pm.Like Mayberry.Georgia has military here to shoot a 40,000 ft whatever out of the sky.Kemp is our President.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Thomas Perkins said:

Our good Governor here in Georgia is keeping some prices down.Red States always win.Just got a tank of gas for 3.06 a gallon. Also got a Gallon of milk for 1.57 a gallon.China was real scared to fly the balloon over us.We would of blew it up so bad,nothing would of been left to fall to the ground.If anything was left,we all got burn barrels and could of finished it up.Why spend money to test their stuff out.We all know what they were doing.We take no prisoners here,then you got to feed them.We proudly have and use the Death sentence.Eye for a eye baby...

If it was possible (at that altitude) "Real" Montanans would have had it on the ground.

• Like 1

Lulz.  Isnt giving rebates and money to people a argument from republicans about controlling people?   Keeping them under control and happy.  Yes, I pay plenty of taxes.  Never have claimed to enjoy paying them and never will.   Politicians will always misappropriate them.  

Also, continuously editing your posts in this community, Ratsun, is cheating.   You started by comparing your crime rate to Augusta’s, then went on a rant about Columbus.  

if it’s so safe, why the security gate though?

And yes, tags are 20 bucks.  That’s because since 2012 they make you pay all the taxes up front.  Then the vehicle is sold and they collect it all again.  It’s a crock of shit.   I bought my Datsun in 2007, and my tag rate is 21 bucks a year.  Never “converted” like they wanted and gave my money away. 

Tell aunt Bee to make my bean pies btw 

• Like 2

To keep deer and all other animals out.Deer will come out here and eat your plants.Plus to keep my dogs in.Rabbits use to eat my weed.Smoke my dope without any one just being noisy.And Jevovah witness and people wanting to sell stuff.No one comes to my door and nothing is stolen.UPS and Fed EX can't come in my yard.No one knocks on my door.I am off the road and no one can see my vehicles or anything.Real private.The way we love it.You can't even see my home from the Google maps.No unexpected intruders here.If you break in here, we take no prisoners.You leave in a body bag.Georgia is a Stand Your Ground state, meaning your rights as to where you may defend yourself is virtually unlimited. Unlike the Castle Doctrine, you can defend yourself beyond your home, vehicle or place of employment.Oh one more to edit.To keep you out,lol,Just kidding,come on over and we will fire up the grill.When I first moved out her,I had 3 black labs and had to secure my yard for them.Now,I have inside dogs but they go out side and run the yard.Aunt be is gone,but Barney is still here.I painted this years ago,he still has his one bullet.He is still in that same spot.Almost 8 years and nothing stolen.p5lYpak.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1

One little plastic trash bag,I used lighter fluid that I use to get my grill started when I grill my steaks.No one died,lol.Yeah,when the burn barrel gets full again guess what.I burn tree limbs,paper,pine cones.A eight of a mile from from the house is a fire department.My neighbor works there.They are volunteers.Right across the street is a fire hydrant.Everyone out here has a burn barrel in there yard. One guy out here puts holes near the bottom,not under it and sells them.I have brinks under mine...I went to Sam's the other day.Filet mignon was 26 bucks a pound.When Trump was around,it was 11 bucks a pound.So i now have more lighter fluid for my burn barrel.

Edited by Thomas Perkins

As a rule, I steer clear of political "discussions" on any forum, but I have two things to add to this debate.

1 - I considered moving to GA. I really love the south. Tons of history. Beautiful countryside. Astounding ocean islands. Food and culture to fit my taste. Lots going for it. But... racism. I do not tolerate racism. Though I myself am a white northern European who's ancestors migrated in the 1800's, I do not have an ounce of racist bones in my body or brain. It's not human to hate. Having spent a lot of time in Georgia, I have seen my share of KKK billboards, black dummies hanging from trees, white hooded statues holding torches circling a black statue. I have seen all these things, in Georgia, with my own eyes.

2 - I reside in CA.  Because I am a Californian, that somehow makes me less than in some people's opinion. Guess what? We've never met, but you and I obviously have a lot in common. I don't trash talk your kind. As a matter of fact, I don't know "what kind" you are, nor do I care, because I don't classify people in categories of like-dislike. I bet you'd like more Californians if you knew that we too had burn piles. You should have seen the one I had just last night. It was 60 feet long and 10 feet high which I kept fed with my John Deere front loader. The whole pile took only two hours to burn. Do I now qualify as someone who you might like or at least respect?

I wish these topics never came up on this forum. I'm sure it began with the right intentions, gas prices, which suck. I paid $5.89 for diesel yesterday, and I think that's a crime, literally a crime. But I don't blame republicans or democrats for the problem. I blame both, along with big business and consumerism. They are all to blame. 

And yes, I stepped in shit yesterday. Dog shit, turkey shit, goose shit, chicken shit, probably some cow and deer shit too. But I take my shoes off before stepping into the house to spare the carpet.

20230211_161843.jpg?width=960&height=720

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

When I moved to SW Virginia about five years ago,I was amazed that

I haven't seen racism (between Blacks & Whites).That doesn't mean it doesn't

exist.

When I moved here about five years ago,I was walking across town to pick-

up my MG.On the way there,a Black guy was walking the other way,and said

"How 'ya doing?".I was amazed (& happy to see that,as I was expecting the exact

opposite,being in the South.

If you go to the SF Bay area,and a Black guy's walking towards you,and you

nod  to him,you'll get "You look'n at me?" with an attitude,or worse. 

• Like 2

Cities have their own way of responding to greetings from a stranger. In NYC, you'll get that same response, but in both NYC and SF, it isn't just between black people and white people. It's all people. Growing up in the bay area, you used to be able to greet people on the street, but not anymore. They think it's odd. Which is the main reason I moved from the bay area. It has changed.

Mountain folk in CA embrace you, even if not at first.

For that matter, I have always loved the geniality of the southern people.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

...and I started the pile with diesel mixed with gasoline. So you can hate me too Mike.

Like-for-reals-wtf-minho-what-the-fuck GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I had to go back to see where I said anything about gas. I didn't. I mentioned starting with gas because it was mentioned in the first post.

Thats-all-i-have-to-say-about-that GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hate is something you have to be taught. It's learned. 

• Like 1

Way away from the price of gas topic but that burn pile isn't plastic and necessary to reduce your wildfire potential. I spend half the year up in the Maine woods. I use a barrel for yard waste because there isn't a yard waste removal service. After initial start with plenty of air holes in the bottom of the barrel I have zero smoke and it sounds like a jet engine once it gets going. 

Next topic. I spent 4 years in the bay area in California for college. The shear density of the population was overwhelming for me. Probably the same ratio of assholes as the rest of the country but the massive volume of people made it seem worse. Also I called it the "No" state. Everywhere there were signs telling you "No" to something. I hauled ass after graduation. I like rural and split my time between Fl and like I said Maine. Hopefully everybody is happy where they live because it really sucks when you don't like it and yes the politicians will somehow fuck up a good thing.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, paradime said:

One thing at a time, they're busy trying to frame Ca for poop on their shoes, rude behavior, air quality in other states, and the gas crisis. LOL

Maybe I should tell him we're practically neighbors now and I'm going to sabotage his burn barrel in the middle of the night.  Get the pitchforks ready!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2