My Datsun trucks...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah rattle can all the way for the 521. Prob. wont do much more than the back of the cab with it. I shot 2 coats of each,color & clear. I chipped away a section of bondo on the roof & the PO had put duct tape down then bondo on top of that!

• 3 weeks later...

OK i met with Steven {sp} "doord521" today & we traded his metal dash for the 1 piece driveshaft i had. It was a short visit but it was nice to meet another Ratsun brother :cool: It is complete & will clean up nice or........just rinse it off & install!

94metaldash.jpg

• Like 1

Not many Ratsun'ers out my way other that Ol yeller in Chino, Guy in Fontana & Steroid in Bullhead. Were blessed w/ the net cause we have a way to get ahold of each other at any time. OK no biggie but i have my official So. cal dash cover now in place :cool:

97521dashcover.jpg

The only area w/ new paint is behind the cab :cool: Oh & BTW the e brake cable on the dr. side severed the other night...it was rubbing on the inside lip of the rim all this time. Can just the 1 side be replaced or do i have to replace both sides?

Not many Ratsun'ers out my way other that Ol yeller in Chino, Guy in Fontana & Steroid in Bullhead. Were blessed w/ the net cause we have a way to get ahold of each other at any time. OK no biggie but i have my official So. cal dash cover now in place :cool:

97521dashcover.jpg

wow, your socal dash cover is exactly the same as my bucket seat cover! :D