18 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I still get the message. While the shooter was at work the FBI were fucking the dog. That's a dog right? If it's an agent then it's a cluster fuck?

I was thinking two dykes one strapon no animals were harmed in the making of that meme

• Haha 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I think you missed the point. It was solely about getting covid after vaccination. Someone said you can't get sick if vaccinated. I said you can sometimes it's just much milder than if you don't. We hadn't brought up the side effects (what ever or if) of the vaccine.

Indeed. Vaccines are mentioned, I have singular focus. (at times to my detriment)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, frankendat said:

What if it was a telescope?

My wife and I flew to Seattle for a weekend years back, she had a skinny leather punk rock spiked (less than 1/2 rounded off spikes) band, holding her pony tail. TSA wouldn't let us on the plane. They said the band could be taken off and wrapped around knuckles for a weapon. When I pointed out the rounded nose of the nubs and it would not be an effective weapon, supervisors were called. The decision--Since the band "appeared" to have spikes it could be used to intimidate as if it had spikes. (Similar to they way it is still "armed robbery" even if a toy gun is used) The plane was about to leave, bags were already loaded (by this time) the choice was shitcan the hairband or take another flight. The band was lost.

Why I told this story and mentioned the robbery toy gun, the SS, FBI, Sheriffs would have been completely within their rights to shoot any motherfucker on any rooftop holding anything that looked anything like any kind of weapon. IF after the smoke cleared it was some child on a roof with a telescope, there would be no criminal charges. Since we are in America, I can't be sure about the dozen civil suits.

The point is, it should have never gotten to that point if everyone had been legitimately doing their job.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, john510 said:

Biden has no women on his security team ? 

Because he's a sniffer and a little to touchy feely

2 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

WHat do you make of this? Not the source just the story and timeline. 

The quoted times in the video don't match up with the recording the snipers responded withing 6 seconds not 36

• Like 3

Biden has had Covid before but I wonder if he remembers it? Shit is going to keep stacking up on the Guy. Don't want to quit? Get Covid. Still don't want to quit? Stroke or heart attack? Maybe the old broken hip and sepsis? Dudes in for a world class string of bad health luck. 

On a side note my Mother just spent 3 days in the hospital with covid last week. Same age and conditions as Biden so the shit is still floating around out there and serious to old people. Who knows if the shots lesson covid but sure as shit doesn't stop it.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Ooph! said:

If that is your artwork I saw it on a T-shirt over on farcebook already

i stole it off NZ car forum I frequent 

They are very active and accept all old cars , so it is a really fun site. 

Huge amount of moderators 

Kind of on same note ,, came across my login password for DatsunUK forum .. a week or so ago . Sad that place has slowly died . 

I would totally wear that shirt 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Miss the sarcasm font?

And no.  REAL vaccines mean you don't get the disease.  See Polio, measles, smallpox, et al., basically the history of vaccines prior to 2021.

Yes sarcasm. They should start calling it what it is. A Covid shot, like the Flu shot. They don't call the Flu shot the "Flu vaccine" 

• Like 2

Mayorkas telling that Cheatle bint to dummy up, and everyone else to ignore subpoenas sure does not lend any credence to any theory that they aren't directly involved.

Of course, insisting that "the border is secure" on split screen with people pouring across gives you the same credibility that Baghdad Bob had when he was insisting that the yankee pigdogs were nowhere close while the Marines were pulling the Saddam statue down over his shoulder.  Honestly, if it were a SNL skit it would be funny, instead of a horrific real life shitshow.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, john510 said:

Yes sarcasm. They should start calling it what it is. A Covid shot, like the Flu shot. They don't call the Flu shot the "Flu vaccine" 

Wrong again John. Yeah they do John.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/qa_fluzone.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/flushot.htm

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/expert-answers/fluzone/faq-20058032

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

A pretty informative modeling of the assassination scene.

In less than two minutes I learned more that watching hours of speculation, opinion etc. Why can't a mainstream source just show us that ? 

• Like 3

It's all good. I was just hoping.

5 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Lot of rumors going around that Biden is out by this weekend. Shit is about to get really interesting.

More interesting. Attempted assassination's a hard act to follow. 

On 7/18/2024 at 10:12 PM, Dguy210 said:

Lot of rumors going around that Biden is out by this weekend. Shit is about to get really interesting.

Sounds like they're sending everybody (leftist politicians and big party donors) to try and convince him to step down.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Sounds like they're sending everybody (leftist politicians and big party donors) to try and convince him to step down.

I think they're gonna get him out by ANY means necessary. As desperate as the left is and how crucial this election is for them for many reasons. I'm surprised they've given Biden this much time.

Do you realize what it's like taking away a senior citizens car. Now imagine taking away the Presidency from a old fucker?

"HELL NO THIS IS MINE, YOU  CAN'T THIS FROM ME. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!"

• Like 1