48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I believe nuclear war is impossible. You two are on about special radiation plant seeds and how the Russians expect to survive a war with nukes. Course that's what they would want you to believe. It's horseshit. 

It's ok, we both believe in Datsun's and we both wish you are right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, frankendat said:

It's ok, we both believe in Datsun's and we both wish you are right.

Damn! Tucker just came out guns a blazin. If the establishment didn't like him before... can't imagine how they feel about him after this. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Tucker, again? He makes a living doing this. Telling you what you want to hear or the opposite.

I already know the answer but I'm going to ask anyway, did you watch it?

• Haha 2

Some of it. Like I have all day to watch all the shit posted here? Why TF would you? If watched you probably agree with him. If you don't why watch it? in the hopes that someone will change your mind?? I don't agree/disagree with him I just see him as what he is. Makes a living telling people stuff. Next to sex, controversy sells. It can be interesting... sometimes, but I can figure shit out for myself, don't need him. A lot of people don't realize this and hang on every celebrity word. It's like following the Pied Piper.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, IZRL said:

Not saying you're wrong for hating Trump. Just saying you're amplifying the crap out of some of your points. 

Absolutely true, but is this unique for Destruction? Absolutely not, so why the double standard for amplified criticism of DJT? 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, john510 said:

Thank you. I'm too tired to even respond to some of this anymore. That's a fact and not my viewpoint.

literally not fact.  You just responded to some of it is situ.  There is no level of tired which could prevent the ability to respond, especially with the allowance of "some". 

Fact Check brought to you by Politifact.   

• Haha 1
On 7/16/2024 at 8:56 AM, datzenmike said:

Some of it. Like I have all day to watch all the shit posted here? Why TF would you? If watched you probably agree with him. If you don't why watch it? in the hopes that someone will change your mind?? I don't agree/disagree with him I just see him as what he is. Makes a living telling people stuff. Next to sex, controversy sells. It can be interesting... sometimes, but I can figure shit out for myself, don't need him. A lot of people don't realize this and hang on every celebrity word. It's like following the Pied 

You have a lot of strong opinions and beliefs for someone who supposedly doesn't trust ANYONE on tv.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, tr8er said:

literally not fact.  You just responded to some of it is situ.  There is no level of tired which could prevent the ability to respond, especially with the allowance of "some". 

Fact Check brought to you by Politifact.   

No seriously I was tired. Mentally and physically. Too tired to think or type long drawn out paragraphs of anti liberal drivel. It is a fact. I would know it's my mind and body. 

• Like 1

As a guy who really dislikes Trump and what he stands for, I was, and am disgusted at the languid response of those in the vicinity of the shooter.  I'm disgusted at the jokes and ill wishes I've heard.  I'm glad he is not seriously injured or dead.  I still hope he is not welcomed back to the white house.  And I hope against all odds that Joe Biden is not his challenger.  Roy Cooper would be my current thought.  I don't know that much about him, so throw flames if you like.  He's less polarized.  Farming upbringing.  I just want someone that everyone hates if that helps lessen the divide that has been driven between us politically.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, IZRL said:

Damn! Tucker just came out guns a blazin. If the establishment didn't like him before... can't imagine how they feel about him after this. 

Tuckers biological claim is false.

Animals both commit suicide and stop procreating. Animals and all other organisms on earth either attempt or are forced by outside forces, to find balance with their environment.

His talk was more sermon than speech. I do not share his confidence that Trump will win, but I hope so.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, IZRL said:

That's a whole lot of blabbering, on something you didn't even watch.

You have a lot of strong opinions and beliefs for someone who supposedly doesn't trust ANYONE on tv. Which begs the question... where do you get all this unadulterated pure truth you go on about in destruction? Does it involve a messenger pigeon?

Nothing I said concerned it's content. I could have very well said the same thing last week. You don't have to watch Tucker to know what he does for a living.

OPINION: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

No where have I ever said 'I have the truth'. In fact more the opposite, I lament 'just how truthful is what passes for truth today?' There are many on here that profess to have the truth and they don't like someone having an opposite opinion or questioning their 'truth'. Makes them uncomfortable. Look at John. Can't ignore my posts, has to block them because they are 'stupid'. If your truth is unassailable how is reading my comments going to change that?

I would say that 98% of my political information (real, fake, wrong or true) is from Destruction. Maybe more.  

23 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Animals both commit suicide and stop procreating. Animals and all other organisms on earth either attempt or are forced by outside forces, to find balance with their environment.

His talk was more sermon than speech. I do not share his confidence that Trump will win, but I hope so.

I know some animals in captivity like pandas and whales are hard to breed. Not sure if this is by choice more likely environmental. Man often doesn't find balance with his environment. They fuck shit up and just move elsewhere and repeat. Somewhat like Californians.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

As a guy who really dislikes Trump and what he stands for, I was, and am disgusted at the languid response of those in the vicinity of the shooter.  I'm disgusted at the jokes and ill wishes I've heard.  I'm glad he is not seriously injured or dead.  I still hope he is not welcomed back to the white house.  And I hope against all odds that Joe Biden is not his challenger.  Roy Cooper would be my current thought.  I don't know that much about him, so throw flames if you like.  He's less polarized.  Farming upbringing.  I just want someone that everyone hates if that helps lessen the divide that has been driven between us politically.   

I checked Roy Cooper out. He doesn't seem to be extreme that's for sure. But Biden didn't either so.... Myself I would prefer a President that everybody (at least most of us) likes. We know that's not going to happen. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Did you notice Trump was shot from the right, hit right ear by a registered GOP??? In politics is that a trifecta or call it a hat trick?  

The shooter was registered Repub but was donating to Act Blue the Dem PAC. Been a few times that Dems register Repubs to be able to sway Repub primaries. He also came from a Dem/Lib registered household. 

I'd say donating money says a lot more about your politics as being a Lefty than what you freely register as...and the whole shooting the leading Republican candidate bit too..

451603381_2352900864913490_2097343184585966833_n.jpg

• Like 4
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Nothing I said concerned it's content. I could have very well said the same thing last week. You don't have to watch Tucker to know what he does for a living.

OPINION: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

No where have I ever said 'I have the truth'. In fact more the opposite, I lament 'just how truthful is what passes for truth today?' There are many on here that profess to have the truth and they don't like someone having an opposite opinion or questioning their 'truth'. Makes them uncomfortable. Look at John. Can't ignore my posts, has to block them because they are 'stupid'. If your truth is unassailable how is reading my comments going to change that?

I would say that 98% of my political information (real, fake, wrong or true) is from Destruction. Maybe more.  

You seem to have the belief everybody watches these characters like hypnotized idiots. Some do but it seems a majority of them are on the left, at least presently.  

Tucker isn't saying too many things I don't already believe or know. I agree with about 95% of what he says. Whether you like it or not, these people are crucial to bringing this country back down to earth. He's got a lot more reach than most people. So if he's preaching 95% of the things I think this country needs to hear to bounce back, he's got my vote. 

Having said that, Maher just lost me recently. In an argument with Megyn Kelly about Trump vs Biden. He uttered the words "I do believe Biden is deeply flawed but he believes in our way of life". To say Biden believes or thinks anything right now... your dilusional AF.

To vote for a vegetable because of their TDS, tells me everything I need to know about a person. Beware of anyone who says Biden has done a good job, that he has good mental health, or that this country is in better shape now than it was under Trump (all politicians on the left). They're either dilusional, liers, indoctrinated brainless zombies or all 3.

Before you guys pull out your torches and pitchforks, let me remind you.... I voted for Biden last election. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, frankendat said:

Well the point that he was trying to make is that there are a lot of anti-human movements right now. That are trying to reduce human population and stop us from procreating and surviving as a species. He listed the Trans, climate change, and AI movements as anti-human. I came to the same conclusion and I've been saying this since I first started posting on destruction.

"I do not share his confidence that Trump will win, but I hope so." ⬅️ I agree with you on this one. I've heard a few people make the claim that there's no doubt Trump has already won the election after what's happened.

They're just trying to use psychology to help Trump win. Forget where I read it but it goes something like, if you make people believe there's no chance their candidate is going to win. They won't even bother to vote. It's been used before with great success. 

Also didn't care for the interviewer presenting Tucker as "The Doctor Of Truth". Get the fuck out of hear with that bullshit! That title doesn't belong on any human. It's almost as idiotic as when Fauci claimed "I am science".

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I'd say donating money says a lot more about your politics as being a Lefty than what you freely register as...and the whole shooting the leading Republican candidate bit too..

Crooks is 20. His donation was in 21 so roughly 3 years ago so he was 17. Teenagers are anything but adults and their fancies swing with the wind. $15 is hardly a good indication of strong leanings, $150 or $1,500 would mean more. $15 is a token. Haven't you done something on the spur of the moment and then wondered later WTF was I thinking? Trying to kill a former president just shows how truly fucked up this kid was so don't read too much into his politics. As yet no one has found a manifesto that might explain his actions. So who knows. He must have known he would be stopped or killed, maybe this was a case of 'death by cop' so why not fuck something up by lashing out?

• Like 2