5 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Why didn't you include these two cunts??? WAIT THIS IS JUST ABOUT CRAZY CUNTS!!! 

cunt.webp

cunt2.webp

Keeping up with the congressions!

If you think things can't get worse just wait these are products of the dumbing down of america.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Why didn't you include these two cunts??? WAIT THIS IS JUST ABOUT CRAZY CUNTS!!! 

cunt.webp

cunt2.webp

What's wrong with a pretty girl that will give you a hand job in a movie theatre ? 

• Haha 1

Wait. Some ground rules here. Cunts for Dems and Twats for GOP. You can add the modifier crazy in front if you wish. Hand job???? only if she does it with her mouth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Gave ribbons for anything after 3rd place, diluted winning by elevating losing.

Stopped spanking kids to show that there are consequences to disobedience.

• Like 1
On 5/24/2024 at 1:57 PM, john510 said:

That's propaganda ? I call it reality. If terrorist attacks, the threats they make and the things they say are meaningless to you I don't know what to say. You have to know what's happened to France, Great Britain, Ireland and Scotland.  You're a Palestinian sympathizer that refuses to acknowledge what started this fight back up. And yes we know it's been going on forever. It stops and then somebody decides to start it again for some crazy reason. 

It's not the first time you've called propaganda reality. I sympathize for the innocent people on both sides, and condemned their leaders for the cycle of violence.  Dehumanizing and blaming all Muslims for terrorist attacks by fringe groups of bad actors is 40+ years of stale propaganda. It got us into 2 wars for oil and I blame   our leaders for making more fringe groups of bad actors who are out for revenge.

They know he'll throw them away like a used kleenex after. Worse he'll drag them down with him when he looses. Unlike the GOP they refuse to allow a willful blindness to this grifter con man and will have nothing to do with this douchebag. Keep track of those that didn't support Trump. They will be the makers of the new improved, respectable, trustworthy, GOP

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

They know he'll throw them away like a used kleenex after. Worse he'll drag them down with him when he looses. Unlike the GOP they refuse to allow a willful blindness to this grifter con man and will have nothing to do with this douchebag. Keep track of those that didn't support Trump. They will be the makers of the new improved, respectable, trustworthy, GOP

Are you saying you do not like or trust Trump?  Whodathunk!!!!!!!! 😆🙄😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

No one should. When selecting a leader, you should pick a shining example of the best of you. Never compromise your ideals.

Those of us supporting the GOP are doing as Indiana Jones: Picking the shittest piece based on principle and praying for the best.

• Thanks 1

This is NOT picking a shining example of the best of you. You didn't pick anything, it was foist upon you by corrupt others... and you sooth yourself by saying, pray for the best? Time to decide what you really want to tell your grand kids about 2024. As it stands a criminal is running for president. Find an alternative.  

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

This is NOT picking a shining example of the best of you. You didn't pick anything, it was foist upon you by corrupt others... and you sooth yourself by saying, pray for the best? Time to decide what you really want to tell your grand kids about 2024. As it stands a criminal is running for president. Find an alternative.  

If memory serves, which is rarely, in the  Indiana Jones scene referenced, Indiana must pick the "Holy Grail" the cup Christ drank from at the last supper. Among the choices presented are fine goblets of gold and silver and jewels, but Indiana thinks "poor Shepard" and picks an old busted up clay cup. 

I do not like the current political system that brought the two presidential candidates. I do not like Trump. I do not think Trump is a criminal, but I honestly think I could do at least as good a job as Trump if president and that isn't saying much. It means I value my own judgment, even in matters that are out of my depth, over the judgement of my "leader". 

I vote. I support what I can and these are my choices. 

I DO BELIEVE that the Democrats are very bad for my country. I DO BELIEVE the Democrats want to reform America into something that is against what I believe is right. I DO BELIEVE that the Democrats want to take or greatly infringe on my right to bear arms.

I WILL acknowledge my vote. I WILL take accountability for my vote. I do not blame Trump. I do not expect greatness from Trump. I want Trump to win, so I can relax for another 4 years and I will find it relaxing, as I found it relaxing the last time he was President. 

I have said before that I am in an income bracket that has been and is historically Democrat and if the Democrats keep control, then chances are high that some policy or tax will change, giving me a little more. Choosing Democrat, to return to the Indiana Jones analogy would be akin to choosing a gold or silver goblet. But on principle (and because there is no viable alternative) I embrace the flawed clay cup.

The only thing worse than the Republicans are the Democrats and America remains binary. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't blame people who say they would vote for Trump given the shitty alternative. The people that go to his rallys and stand there awestruck and hoot and cheer, well those are definitely not the finest our country has to offer either. I think we may have become a majority of asshats and we are actually getting a representative of the people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, frankendat said:

If memory serves, which is rarely, in the  Indiana Jones scene referenced, Indiana must pick the "Holy Grail" the cup Christ drank from at the last supper. Among the choices presented are fine goblets of gold and silver and jewels, but Indiana thinks "poor Shepard" and picks an old busted up clay cup. 

I do not like the current political system that brought the two presidential candidates. I do not like Trump. I do not think Trump is a criminal, but I honestly think I could do at least as good a job as Trump if president and that isn't saying much. It means I value my own judgment, even in matters that are out of my depth, over the judgement of my "leader". 

I DO BELIEVE that the Democrats are very bad for my country. I DO BELIEVE the Democrats want to reform America into something that is against what I believe is right. I DO BELIEVE that the Democrats want to take or greatly infringe on my right to bear arms.

I WILL acknowledge my vote. I WILL take accountability for my vote. I do not blame Trump. I do not expect greatness from Trump. I want Trump to win, so I can relax for another 4 years and I will find it relaxing, as I found it relaxing the last time he was President. 

I have said before that I am in an income bracket that has been and is historically Democrat and if the Democrats keep control, then chances are high that some policy or tax will change, giving me a little more. Choosing Democrat, to return to the Indiana Jones analogy would be akin to choosing a gold or silver goblet. But on principle (and because there is no viable alternative) I embrace the flawed clay cup.

The only thing worse than the Republicans are the Democrats and America remains binary. 

Well now, that's a 'Down to Earth' assessment. I believe that you rang a few bells there.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, frankendat said:

It's so easy to understand yet many can't figure it out. I think you nailed it with what the Democrats want to do. They're already doing it.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3

I don't think you'll be relaxing if he gets there.  It's not just that he's dangerous but he's also an immature idiot. You all know this, just look into your willful ignorance place and there it is.

image.jpeg.434a2f511dca9bb597e3e413f3f91c61.jpeg

The best chance of winning is if he's jailed and another GOP runs. I bet a lot Democrats would change their vote too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So just to show things are not always as the media portrays today I had an example where race isn't the extreme as it seems. I work on a tug that is multi race and we get along great, whatever. Dumped out into the regular world today on my crewchange I had to kill some time between my hotel check in and when I got off the boat. I walked from the motel area in the orlando airport  area to a bar/ restaurant to kill some time. I walked past a group of 8 middle aged black women that were looking for a place for lunch. I said hello as I passed and they were all sweet saying hello back. 10 yards down the road a young black homeless dude on a bike started swearing at me wanting to start some shit. I don't back up and he got louder. Both of us glanced at the black ladies and they all had found something extremely interesting 180 degrees from our situation. Once the homeless dude realized his supposed support/ witnesses/ video crew whatever he was expecting evaporated he turned around and left. Most people wherever they come from want to just live a peaceful existence without confrontation. There needs to be reprecusions from bad behavior and if that means building a larger prison system I hope that is where my tax dollars are going.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, john510 said:

I can agree with that. Having another episode are we ? 

hint: it's not about guns. I guess you aren't looking far enough past the wilful ignorance. The US survived 4 years not because of Trump but in spite of him.

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

hint: it's not about guns. I guess you aren't looking far enough past the wilful ignorance. The US survived 4 years not because of Trump but in spite of him.

Not about guns ? No shit. Just another one of your non sensical rants. Like this one I quoted.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't think you'll be relaxing if he gets there.  It's not just that he's dangerous but he's also an immature idiot. You all know this, just look into your willful ignorance place and there it is.

image.jpeg.434a2f511dca9bb597e3e413f3f91c61.jpeg

The best chance of winning is if he's jailed and another GOP runs. I bet a lot Democrats would change their vote too.

I'll be relaxing, because the problems you envision do not worry me and the problems, that might give me pause, are so far out of my control, I can let them go. 

When the Antfia cunts were hollering at the State Capitals, blocking cars, dragging people around etc, it caused me a great deal of stress. I took a long detour to avoid the Capital. My wife works downtown and I was very worried. Was I worried that my wife might be hurt? Yes. Was I worried that I might be confronted, my car blocked, etc. Yes. But, not because I was scared of the big bad protesters. I was scared the ignorant protesters would put me in a position where I had to kill a number of them. The news would go viral, I WAS SCARED MY GOVERNMENT WOULD TAKE MY FREEDOM. My government would take me from my family. My government would drag me through a trial, that even if I won, would ruin me financially, taking my home, my retirement, all I have. It made it difficult to relax

The Democrats continue to wage war on firearms, though it rarely makes the news. There are some dramatic gun seizures, but these are rare, the recent push is to make owning firearms more expensive. It flies under the radar because both parties like charging more. I see it happening and there is nothing to be done. Trump will slow down the  regulation side of cost increases, but in America no one can slow down greed. Money is tight and firearms/ammo expensive makes it hard to relax. 

Someone dumb enough to not teach their children about guns and not a strong enough leader so their children defy them, I don't lose sleep if any of them get shot.

Now, I think we should support Israel. I think our oil should be heavily discounted until America is reimbursed, at least a good percentage, of what we have spent in the Middle East. I don't think Trans (men to women) should compete in woman's sports etc. These things might cause spirited debate and I might even have a strong opinion, but at the end of the day, I can still relax.

Democrats thrive on taking from me what I value, when they have power I cannot relax. Republicans thrive on taking what I value less, when they have power, I am not overjoyed, but I can relax. 

As for Trump launching nukes and starting WWIII, like I said, that is so far out of my control, I can let it go and relax.

• Like 2