• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well they did. Both sides.

Not counting the previous 75 years of conflict and only the last 8 or so months 1,478 Israelis and over 37,000 Gazans. So 30 to one dispa. Not like a bunch of Marshals are going to knock on his door. He's be out at the next election and be revered through history as the righteous arm of the lord smiting His enemies and securing a temporary peaceful Final Solution for Israel for the next couple of decades.     rity. Genocide? I would have to say so, yes. Israel penned the Palestinians inside the Gaza strip. Likely told Egypt to not let them in (though I don't know for sure) blocking their exit to the south, blockaded their harbors, denied aid from Jordan to pass through Israel, told them where to gather and then blew them up, blew up hospitals and pretty much waged war on Hamas knowing there were people in the way. WTF did Hamas expect? that they could keep nibbling away at Israel using Palestinians as cover with support from Iran if things go south. Israel just said fuckitall. Netenyahu is a war criminal? Again yeah I think so, but what does he care? He can just stay in Israel

It.5 not like the US s going to hire Mossad to do a hit on Netanyahu. [I hope],

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, IZRL said:

I never said they didn't. I said both sides did it. Just saying those zombies are so brainwashed they shed tears for Palestinian babies while at the same time saying killing Israeli babies was justified. I'm saying they're heartless pieces of shit just jumping on the "save Palestine" train to raise their virtue signaling score on their social media.

And by the way, Israel dropped thousands of leaflets from planes in Gaza and sent out thousands of texts warning civilians they were gonna bomb the place so they could escape. Nobody blocked anything.

I'm pretty sure Egypt closed it's borders to the south and Israel patrolled the shore along the Gaza strip to prevent Hamas getting out and help for them getting in. Can't get out by boat... to where? Egypt to the south or north along the coast of Israel. The only other land exit is north and east which is Israel. So don't say they weren't blocked, they were literally between a rock and a hard place.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, iceman510 said:

MIke, you claim you don't watch the news, but you have apparently absorbed the false propaganda number of Palestinians killed.  That info is from Hamas themselves, and most reputable sources say it is an outright lie.  I won't shoot you any links because you won't read them. 

And since you only value your own truth/opinion, just know you have been co-opted.  Your portrayal of Israel's actions is, if not entirely non-factual, utterly exaggerated and pejorative.  It's war.  Israel did not ask for it.  Hamas did.  They received it.  The false sympathy just encourages them to more terrorism.

Anyone counter to what you believe is co-opted? How can anyone argue with that?

On 5/19/2024 at 6:13 PM, datzenmike said:

The funny thing is that those telling me that I'm like a post to talk to, nothing goes in, I can't see their position is laughable. We're ALL posts. Everyone has their position and while they try to act like they are impartial they aren't. They have a position and evidence to back it up but their evidence, surprise surprise, is true, and everyone else's is not. Now who the fuck is the post here? Together now.. "WE ALL ARE"

So don't stop trying to convert my thinking into yours. I'm entertained by how people must know they can't, but keep trying expecting a different result. Every now and then in frustration they hurl a 'Trudeau' in my direction... a sure sign that that's it for the night and everyone's tired. 

Destruction of America...

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'm pretty sure Egypt closed it's borders to the south and Israel patrolled the shore along the Gaza strip to prevent Hamas getting out and help for them getting in. Can't get out by boat... to where? Egypt to the south or north along the coast of Israel. The only other land exit is north and east which is Israel. So don't say they weren't blocked, they were literally between a rock and a hard place.

Hold on? What? Are you talking about saving Hamas or saving civilians? Cause the point of the bombings was to kill Hamas. The point of the leaflets were to warn and save civilians. I'm not sure what you're saying here?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

It.5 not like the US s going to hire Mossad to do a hit on Netanyahu. [I hope],

Mossad is the is the CIA of Israel  and carries out covert operations, intelligence gathering and counter terrorism and answers only to the prime minister who is......

• Confused 1
24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I would add, what's mind numbingly stupid is showing no empathy for these beleaguered Palestinian civilians as though they are guilty and subhuman, simply for being Muslim. It's the bread and butter rhetoric used to justify indiscriminate killing of civilians. Israel was created because of this type of dehumanizing prejudice, but at the same time, over a million Palestinians were displaced in that process. Fighting a religious war is a whole other confounding factor in man's inhumanity to man. And yes, theologically distorted islamic fundamentalists are surely guilty of this, but it doesn't absolve Zionism for lowering itself to the same level of inhumanity. Hamas and Iran are guilty for all the killing and atrocities committed in their attack on innocent Jews, but there is no claim for Israel's moral high ground  by killing so many who are trapped in this mess. Nor will Isael's retaliation make their Jewish citizens any safer in the long run. Shortly after the 9/7 attack, both neighbors Egypt, Jorden, and other Arab nations made public announcements and outright blocked their borders to these refugees. There were little to no concessions after the emergency meeting of The Arab League of Nations in Egypt a few months ago, but Jordan announced they all agreed to fight any Israeli attempts to displace Palestinians from any more of their remaining homeland. Basically saying they are cannon fodder for the greater cause.

5 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Hold on? What? Are you talking about saving Hamas or saving civilians? Cause the point of the bombings was to kill Hamas. The point of the leaflets were to warn and save civilians. I'm not sure what you're saying here?

Leaflets are like saying leave a burning building by the exits that are locked. Certainly not saying saving Hamas but the civilians are caught in the same meat grinder. How would you separate the Hamas from the civilians anyway? Many sympathize with Hamas.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Leaflets are like saying leave a burning building by the exits that are locked. Certainly not saying saving Hamas but the civilians are caught in the same meat grinder. How would you separate the Hamas from the civilians anyway? Many sympathize with Hamas.

As far as I can tell the Gaza Strip doesn't take up all of Palestine. Also they said in the leaflets that they were going to bomb only the south side of the strip.

So if it weren't for The fact that Hamas is using civilians as human shields. Those who wanted to get away from the bomb zone could go elsewhere. 

Apparently this is not the first time Hamas uses civilians as shields. They do this to get sympathy from people from other countries. Those people than send aid to the civilians. Then the Hamas leadership steals the money and they use it to fund the war and to line their pockets. There are billionaires who got rich from this who don't live in Palestine but pull the strings. So no, i have no sympathy for Hamas they're savages.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 5
12 hours ago, paradime said:

I would add, what's mind numbingly stupid is showing no empathy for these beleaguered Palestinian civilians as though they are guilty and subhuman, simply for being Muslim. It's the bread and butter rhetoric used to justify indiscriminate killing of civilians. Israel was created because of this type of dehumanizing prejudice, but at the same time, over a million Palestinians were displaced in that process. Fighting a religious war is a whole other confounding factor in man's inhumanity to man. And yes, theologically distorted islamic fundamentalists are surely guilty of this, but it doesn't absolve Zionism for lowering itself to the same level of inhumanity. Hamas and Iran are guilty for all the killing and atrocities committed in their attack on innocent Jews, but there is no claim for Israel's moral high ground  by killing so many who are trapped in this mess. Nor will Isael's retaliation make their Jewish citizens any safer in the long run. Shortly after the 9/7 attack, both neighbors Egypt, Jorden, and other Arab nations made public announcements and outright blocked their borders to these refugees. There were little to no concessions after the emergency meeting of The Arab League of Nations in Egypt a few months ago, but Jordan announced they all agreed to fight any Israeli attempts to displace Palestinians from any more of their remaining homeland. Basically saying they are cannon fodder for the greater cause.

Fuck them! They voted for Hamas. They will never learn until they wake up from the bullshit of Radical Islam. 

Did we lower ourselves after Pearl Harbor? 9/11? The Cola Wars? 

Fuck'em! 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, john510 said:

All this talk of genocide in Palestine. Was it genocide when we dropped a nuke on Japan twice because they refused to surrender ? 

No one wants to compare to 911.  They killed 3000 in their attack which pales in comparison to the october 7th percapita killings and Israel being the size of Vermont.  And what was our reaction:  total destruction AND we had allies who joined in.  The international community should have joined Israel BUT the IC is more interested in keeping the Middle East stable which means appeasing the arabs by not pissing off the terrorists.  

Maybe in the past middle eastern countries valued our support over the threat of terrorists.  Seems maybe they are fearing the terrorists more than our support?

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, john510 said:

All this talk of genocide in Palestine. Was it genocide when we dropped a nuke on Japan twice because they refused to surrender ? 

Generally... no. This was not an act, in whole or in part, designed to eradicate a race of people. The purpose was to show the Japanese people the futility of continuing a war they could not win and swiftly end the it, it did and it stopped.  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Generally... no. This was not an act, in whole or in part, designed to eradicate a race of people. The purpose was to show the Japanese people the futility of continuing a war they could not win and swiftly end the it, it did and it stopped.  

US estimated 1 million deaths if they invaded Japan if I remember.  Also, in that Untold History of the United States documentary by what's his name on Netflix said Japan was trying to surrender for fear of the Russians which were getting ready to enter the war against them (the Russo-Japan war was brutal and Japanese feared another bout.)  Jap was desperate to surrender but held out to get terms for their Emperor Hirohito (?)  (again that may have been from that documentary but I believe that is a consensus of opinions.)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

No one wants to compare to 911.  They killed 3000 in their attack which pales in comparison to the october 7th percapita killings and Israel being the size of Vermont.  And what was our reaction:  total destruction AND we had allies who joined in.  The international community should have joined Israel BUT the IC is more interested in keeping the Middle East stable which means appeasing the arabs by not pissing off the terrorists.  

Maybe in the past middle eastern countries valued our support over the threat of terrorists.  Seems maybe they are fearing the terrorists more than our support?

911? The US has 33 times the population of Israel and only 3 times the deaths by surprise attack. To Israel that's the equivalent of 40,000 lost on 911.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, paradime said:

I would add, what's mind numbingly stupid is showing no empathy for these beleaguered Palestinian civilians as though they are guilty and subhuman, simply for being Muslim.

I don't think no empathy is being offered or shown by those who desire to make it clear Israel's actions are not a genocide.  It also is not because they are "simply" Muslim.  Their faith explains their actions, not necessarily the actions of the adversary, or their "friends" for that matter, whom you accurately pointed out are not too keen on helping or encouraging refugees. 

I don't want any "innocent civilians" to die either, but truth be told their social system breeds support and commitment to the killing cause, with payments to suicide bombers families, rewards for killing Israelis, schools that teach only to radicalize etc.  Begs a reexamination of the concept of innocent given the circumstances.

There are consequences for their political choices, as with most peoples and governments throughout history (when the people have any choice at all...).

Edited by iceman510
  • Like 3

If you really want to get agitated watch this documentary (below), look into General Romeo Dallaire who, when ordered by Cofi Anon (UN head) to leave Rwanda, mutinied and did what he could to save lives - his soldiers had no bullets.  

And so like a fool, it occurred to me that if anyone ever deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, it had to be Dallaire!  Ha!  Instead that spineless weasel Cofi Anon, who abandoned Rwanda gets it.  The Nobel PP is a piece of shit.

Documentary The Last Just Man   

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

If you really want to get agitated watch this documentary (below), look into General Romeo Dallaire who, when ordered by Cofi Anon (UN head) to leave Rwanda, mutinied and did what he could to save lives - his soldiers had no bullets.  

And so like a fool, it occurred to me that if anyone ever deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, it had to be Dallaire!  Ha!  Instead that spineless weasel Cofi Anon, who abandoned Rwanda gets it.  The Nobel PP is a piece of shit.

Documentary The Last Just Man   

I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize -S.W.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, paradime said:

Weapons will never be smart enough to know the hearts of men. Guilty simply for being Muslim? Of course not, but you are known by the company you keep. It is hand wringing and tolerance that perpetuates this war. As for subhuman, as I have said before, I believe in the absolute personal freedom and autonomy of the individual. Humanity is then, choice and by choice, can be forfeit. But those are broad strokes, worthy of more debate and discussion than forums afford. 

In practical application, certainly in the Middle East, a gathering chanting "death to America" should be promptly introduced to a daisy cutter. Since neither we nor our weapons know the hearts of those in this war, we can only take  them at their word. 

Weak leadership, like weak parenting brings suffering, provide instruction and guidance of the correct behavior any apply consequence for deviation. The world court wants a two state solution (which will end up similar to the many attempts proffered by Israel) FINE set something up, like has been attempted over and over again. BUT and this is non debatable provision, if there is any kind of terrorist activity after the matter is adjudicated, then the police better be over run with informants and witnesses pointing the finger at the "extremists" or the "bad actors". If NOT, then kill them all. 

I would have reached this conclusion decades ago, how many more cycles of death are necessary before the world catches up? 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:
22 hours ago, paradime said:

Palestinians and Muslims would like to see us (you included) dead and gone along with western values and religions. They're full of hatred to those that don't live like them. It's hard to feel sorry for that. I'd like to see them do their own thing and leave others alone but that's not going to happen. Why do you think neighboring countries to Palestine don't want Palestinians to enter their countries ? Because they know better ! Hopefully I didn't completely misunderstand what I responded to. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Kind of like what Israel is doing to Palestine.

• Like 3