• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chinese curse (no not fentanyl or spy balloons or even Chinese police stations in every city) I mean "May you live in interesting times" 

2024 is going to be very interesting...

with America run from a prison cell.

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Someone explain to me in plain English just why that would not most likely be a vast improvement over the past three years in virtually every aspect.

As a matter of facts, I'd wager that 'We The People' would get way more our money's worth if the state/fed capital & legislature buildings were divided up into cells.

Just might alleviate some of the 'term limit' issues we are plagued with.

And it's actually 2025 as DJT's second inauguration will be 20 Jan 2025.

• Like 2

I'm not sure who is actually withholding the information, but it looks like 200 names are going to be released as associates of Jeffrey Epstein.  Call me cynical, but I would imagine it's mostly the upper escehelon of the Democratic elite.  Should be fun to watch all the hypocrites squirm, regardless of their political affiliations.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epsteins-friend-list-ghislaine-090025533.html

and Happy F'n New Year!

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Chinese curse (no not fentanyl or spy balloons or even Chinese police stations in every city) I mean "May you live in interesting times" 

Are you insinuating that Joe Biden is going to jail ? His Chinese/Ukrainian money laundering sham will be exposed ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

I'm not sure who is actually withholding the information, but it looks like 200 names are going to be released as associates of Jeffrey Epstein.  Call me cynical, but I would imagine it's mostly the upper escehelon of the Democratic elite.  Should be fun to watch all the hypocrites squirm, regardless of their political affiliations.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epsteins-friend-list-ghislaine-090025533.html

and Happy F'n New Year!

Yea it's all over Twitter. You should see the Trump haters foaming at the mouth that Trump is on the list. So dumb they have no idea we already know Trump had visited the island many years ago. They not too concerned about anybody else though.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, john510 said:

Are insinuating that Joe Biden is going to jail ? His Chinese/Ukrainian money laundering sham will be exposed ? 

One way or the other I can't loose.

22 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yea it's all over Twitter. You should see the Trump haters foaming at the mouth that Trump is on the list. So dumb they have no idea we already know Trump had visited the island many years ago. They not too concerned about anybody else though.

Being on that list is just embarrassing to most. Bill & Hillary, Andy not withstanding, not everyone on his plane was/is a pedo. Some will wonder. You would think he would have visited the Saudi white slavers, their pens and seraglios. If there were things going on on his island you can damn well bet that all guests were videoed in their guest houses. I would have... for insurance.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, john510 said:

Are insinuating that Joe Biden is going to jail ? His Chinese/Ukrainian money laundering sham will be exposed ? 

hahahahaha where have you been!! 😂 Brandon is "protected". Silly man!! 🙄  Our local forum TDS guy is insinuating that Trump will not only "be in jail", but will also have been elected!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, yenpit said:

hahahahaha where have you been!! 😂 Brandon is "protected". Silly man!! 🙄  Our local forum TDS guy is insinuating that Trump will not only "be in jail", but will also have been elected!!

I think it would be funny if a jail bird got elected. It would show how bad Biden is. Even though the jail thing is kind of a stretch. Years after Trump is dead the left will still be trying to lock him up. Or maybe they start going after Melania and Baron ? Anything to get him and save Democracy from being in the hands of the people.

• Like 1

Careful with that roes shit, dzmike. U'll get that abortion shit stirred up on top of all the other destruction goin on in here. 

(ref: roe V wade)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think that this could be the year that it kicks off... all the deep state players getting more desperate as more and more people are getting wise to their plans, all the billionaire players building underground shtf shelters, collapse of the woke horseshitism, Biden garbage family exploits and Epstein fallout unfurling.  They're probably gonna realize that they can't cheat enough this time and call in a chicom boomer to lob about three birds across CONUS to take down the grid and keep us all in the dark, literally and figuratively.  Granted, as we all know that will wipe out about 70-85% of the population in the first thirty days, but hey, you cocksuckers should have taken the poison pokes and accepted  our crooked elections and inflated prices - it's your fault we had to do this to save democracy.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, john510 said:

Hell, mainstream network news was flashing pictures of him and Epstein almost daily when that story broke.  I guess it's true.  You can't fix stupid.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, flyerdan said:

I think that this could be the year that it kicks off... all the deep state players getting more desperate as more and more people are getting wise to their plans, all the billionaire players building underground shtf shelters, collapse of the woke horseshitism, Biden garbage family exploits and Epstein fallout unfurling.  They're probably gonna realize that they can't cheat enough this time and call in a chicom boomer to lob about three birds across CONUS to take down the grid and keep us all in the dark, literally and figuratively.  Granted, as we all know that will wipe out about 70-85% of the population in the first thirty days, but hey, you cocksuckers should have taken the poison pokes and accepted  our crooked elections and inflated prices - it's your fault we had to do this to save democracy.

Christ on crutches.... all I want is another twenty years and to be left alone. Then the world can go fuck itself. I haven't been all the way downtown in 3? years but every week I hear more and more bad news about the homelessness.  

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, Duncan said:

Hell, mainstream network news was flashing pictures of him and Epstein almost daily when that story broke.  I guess it's true.  You can't fix stupid.

If ur breakfast wasn't up to snuff, I'll help ya upchuk it so ya can take a second run at it. Ya know where they found this one don't ya ??

That horny toad musta had a 'thing' about blue dresses.

Devil in the Blue Dress.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, Duncan said:

There's a picture up on Twitter the Trump haters keep posting. Trump, Epstein and a couple of other people. These people are so dumb they don't see it's photoshopped. Epstein has no legs in the picture ! LOL these people are something special.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Looks like a god damned painting.

Painting found in Epstein's Manhattan townhouse among other oddball visual displays. Look it up !!

Blue dresses were a trademark for Pres. Horndog.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1