Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

MAGA sounds great but it's smacks of Nazism. Blind obedience and belief in an insane charismatic leader. Christ just look at that bloated Aryan poster boy and his rally rants! The comparisons are scary. 

image.jpeg.ff6178f01240dbf2ef40a1a8a87a9180.jpeg

So wanting your country to be great smacks of Nazism ? Our "great" never consisted of rounding up people for a gas chamber did it ? Let me be blunt,that's just about a stupid comparison.I've asked this question before,what has Trump ever done that compares to Hitler ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Strikes me as sad. The selective blindness of Woke and MAGA belief systems are media manufactured for controlling the Masses. Both creep me out equally because each is convinced they're fighting for freedom by taking the most valued freedoms from the other. There's way too much serious shit going on right now to have patience for this kind of ignorance. 

i watched this quick question a reporter asked some people at a pro-Palestinian rally in the UK...

Protesters completely in the dark about why they were protesting..

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Blind obedience and belief in an insane charismatic leader. Christ just look at that bloated Aryan poster boy and his rally rants! The comparisons are scary.

The above exactly applies to Obama, as well.  I also remember that Joe Biden told some large group of blacks that Republicans were going to put them back in chains..

(sarcasm alert) I bet you have some stories about the fish that got away, too..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

WTF does the "MAGA" movement have to do with "Queers for Palestine" ? What is a MAGA belief system ? Who's and what freedoms are the MAGA supporters taking away ? And why wouldn't the average American NOT want America great again ?  

Read the article. It's the UK's version of Right vs Left rhetoric, and I'm referring to ours here.

The ignorance of something as ridiculous as Queers for Palestine is a product of the Left Woke belief system. The ignorance of thinking America isn't great is a product of the right MAGA belief system.

A woman's freedom to choose an abortion is. Blocking educational freedom. Equal sexual rights and freedoms for non-binaries. 

Refer back to the second answer.

56 minutes ago, Duncan said:

The above exactly applies to Obama, as well.  I also remember that Joe Biden told some large group of blacks that Republicans were going to put them back in chains..

(sarcasm alert) I bet you have some stories about the fish that got away, too..

Not exactly or even closely equivalent to the hell fire rhetoric at a Trump rally IMO. Mike's Hitler comparison is not exact either, but it's much closer.

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

MAGA sounds great but it's smacks of Nazism. Blind obedience and belief in an insane charismatic leader. Christ just look at that bloated Aryan poster boy and his rally rants! The comparisons are scary. 

image.jpeg.ff6178f01240dbf2ef40a1a8a87a9180.jpeg

Go on. Oh, you were finished? Well, allow me to retort. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Anyone know why Imgur won’t let me access my uploaded pictures?? 

Anyways 

IMG_5860.jpeg

I was a super star on imgur for OC until the '16 election when the SJWs took over and eliminated anyone not backing hilldawg to the hilt. Never seen such creativity and true diversity of expression as imgur had before leftists instituted banishment for wrongthink.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Definite blunder on background checks, could have happened to anyone.

Waffen SS war criminal given standing O in parliament with Trudeau clapping along like a trained seal, Trudeau needs war powers to clamp down on Canadian citizens protesting but hay guise Trump is the REEEEAAAAAL nazi.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, paradime said:

Read the article. It's the UK's version of Right vs Left rhetoric, and I'm referring to ours here.

The ignorance of something as ridiculous as Queers for Palestine is a product of the Left Woke belief system. The ignorance of thinking America isn't great is a product of the right MAGA belief system.

A woman's freedom to choose an abortion is. Blocking educational freedom. Equal sexual rights and freedoms for non-binaries. 

Refer back to the second answer.

You think America is still great ? In the last three years or so nothing positive has happened for the average American.If there was no such term as "MAGA" I'd feel the same way.We know there's a long list of negatives.What is "blocking educational freedom" ? Is that the blocking of teaching/promoting young kids how to be queer or trans ? Why would anybody do that ? Equal sexual rights ? Or is it special sexual rights ? What rights have the LGBTQ people had taken away ? Screw that non binary crap.One of the dumbest movements I've ever seen.Those people obviously have every right to do as they please or they wouldn't be doing it.

• Like 2

Agree. Just look at Bud Light.

5 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Waffen SS war criminal given standing O in parliament with Trudeau clapping along like a trained seal, Trudeau needs war powers to clamp down on Canadian citizens protesting but hay guise Trump is the REEEEAAAAAL nazi.

That was a mistake that was corrected, don't go making more of it than that. There is plenty of other stuff to shit on Trudeau about. Trust me. As to Trump I still say there are comparisons to Hitler that can be drawn. The 6th was Trump's Beer Hall Putsch. Also a failure. He was useful for denying Clinton but couldn't stand against Biden. Now he's finished.

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Agree. Just look at Bud Light.

That was a mistake that was corrected, don't go making more of it than that. There is plenty of other stuff to shit on Trudeau about. Trust me. As to Trump I still say there are comparisons to Hitler that can be drawn. The 6th was Trump's Beer Hall Putsch. Also a failure. He was useful for denying Clinton but couldn't stand against Biden. Now he's finished.

Draw those comparisons !

• Like 1
6 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I was a super star on imgur for OC until the '16 election when the SJWs took over and eliminated anyone not backing hilldawg to the hilt. Never seen such creativity and true diversity of expression as imgur had before leftists instituted banishment for wrongthink.

I tried going down to negative comments and asking/messaging those if they would join a group chat type thing and with enough of us we could cancel those fucks through the floor while pulling ours out of the negative…. Only one response was yes. So I Gave up 

I have found there is a setting you can click that edits out all those political posts .. or cats ,, whichever . like you i don't go on front page to interact for a few years now though. 

it’s weird because before I uploaded this last set , I could get to images easy ,, they are still easy to get on PC though . 

the rocket meme above and this are examples of recently loaded . 

yoInP04.jpg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

i have moved most of my social media interactions/snide comments to Instagram these days..  

come visit us at www.istagram ---- / olytowndatsuns  ,, dot  idc 

😁

i got at least 40 onlyfan wanna be chicks following me, so you will have to find a chair, from the rack under the stage. 

Edited by bananahamuck
4 hours ago, john510 said:

You think America is still great ? In the last three years or so nothing positive has happened for the average American.If there was no such term as "MAGA" I'd feel the same way.We know there's a long list of negatives.What is "blocking educational freedom" ? Is that the blocking of teaching/promoting young kids how to be queer or trans ? Why would anybody do that ? Equal sexual rights ? Or is it special sexual rights ? What rights have the LGBTQ people had taken away ? Screw that non binary crap.One of the dumbest movements I've ever seen.Those people obviously have every right to do as they please or they wouldn't be doing it.

Yes I do, because I know and accept the stability of the world, and our place in it, does not stay the same. Weather you see it own not, our ability to navigate this change is unmatched. Regardless of some 3 year list of negatives, for anyone who wants to move up and improve their circumstance, this is still the best country to do it. In the past 50 years, this country has recovered from one economic crisis after another, and after CV-19 we still stands on top. Our freedom and opportunity to advance is what makes ours the strongest economy on the planet. Anyone who tells you America isn't still great is selling BS political chicken feed. Like it or not, right now the GOP's foreseeable future is hitched to and dependent on the "MAGA" belief system to maintain its political power. If it didn't work in 2018 or 2020, clearly it's the same chicken feed selling the belief it will work in 2024.

I completely agree the Woke belief system is nothing but 100% pure political junk fool, but the belief that educational freedom means "teaching/promoting young kids how to be queer or trans" is the same over-processed junk food. Teaching kids that it exists, and promoting non-discrimination does not sit well with fundamentalist religious beliefs, and that's why laws are being past giving the ability to discriminate against, and deny sexual equality for some Americans because of who they want to screw. Maybe that's why you never hear about someone being kicked out of a bakery, or beaten to death for being heterosexual. Flip the scenario and for many it's somehow justified. So no, I don't see that as equality, nor do they share the same rights and freedoms as you and I.

While our hard fought freedoms are what brought Europeans here from the beginning, more often than not, our Separation of Church and State, and Freedom of Religion are now anything but secular or nondiscriminatory. It might feel right, but the writers of the US Constitution understood that a religious state and our freedom do not go hand in hand, and that's my belief system.