9 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

1680590249227042.png.3d320ce2813f7869173836f9e1506799.pngthe Biden administration may very well kill the petro dollar with their arrogance.

So,what exactly does that mean in plain English? (I'm Lying?)

I wonder just how this Spokesweasel live with herself,constantly lying?

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a theory why everything is so insanely fucked up. Why it defies any logic or sense. AI.

They write the latest movie plots, music, books, impersonate people, everything politics, finances, economy has been co-opted. The goal is to reduce human population to manageable levels.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, angliagt said:

She's been lying since day one.Yet she believes everything she says,just ask her.She has to be the dumbest Press Secretary ever chosen.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, angliagt said:

I am in the dark here as well. Neither Biden nor his string holders have the balls (arrogance/disposition/stupidity/whatever) to launch a preemptive strike. Until the number of citizens dead in the streets, from starvation/food riots, becomes a majority or an unable to ignore minority, military action, for economics will not be considered. 

What country, hell what person, is troubled by this "tough talk". The Democrats embrace international and national "no spank" policies and shouldn't be surprised, when their commands are ignored. Pointless posturing proves pussy President.  

2 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Ha ha I think it's way less complicated. 

The cause of all societal collapse across time. Greedy old men, arrogant old men, afraid old men. Or any combination of the above. 

That's offensive and one more example of Exclusion, America is now about Inclusion: Greedy old them, arrogant old them, afraid old them...

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I am in the dark here as well.

The US has weaponised the dollar against every country they have perceived as a threat to their hegemony. Also the constant money printing and then rapid rate rises is now a race between destroying the US economy vs the global economy. As a result all countries are now looking for alternative avenues to carry out commerce with each other that doesn't involve the usual SWIFT  system or international US dollar system. This is then perceived an attack on US sovereign rights. People must only carry out commerce with the dollar to the detriment of their own interest. 

I don't understand who the US is going to attack. The entire global position has been orchestrated using US politics and the US dollar. You can't the nuke every one for not wanting to starve to death so you can be top dog. 

5 minutes ago, frankendat said:

That's offensive and one more example of Exclusion, America is now about Inclusion: Greedy old them, arrogant old them, afraid old them...

True. My opologies! The "elite" string pullers behind the scenes didn't have their pronouns listed. Don't tell anyone but I don't think they really believe or care about gender identities at all you know. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Str8jacket said:

True. My opologies! The "elite" string pullers behind the scenes didn't have their pronouns listed. Don't tell anyone but I don't think they really believe or care about gender identities at all you know. 

How TYPICAL- in the absence of a chosen pronoun the default is male. Yet one more example of systemic bigotry.

Well here's the deal. Everybody can make a stink about the whatevers they want to identify as in their own little worlds. Do they have markable skills? If so good on them. Otherwise I don't care. I  have my own paperwork that makes me a comfortable living. As far as being jealous of others? Well shame on me for not acquiring their credentials. Life is actually pretty fair as far as what you put in is what you get out. Wanting "extra" because you are somehow different from the norm. Well my internal redneck says " that don't make a lot of sense".

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Your dollar that is "under attack" from evil other nations is the same dollar that is causing people to lose their homes under ever increasing tides of immigration and taxes. 

The 80% increase in supply of so called money is causing the same issue that's going on in your back yard, state, country to happen in every country in the world. 

Ironic that people can discuss how to stop the effects of the US dollar fucking the shit out of them within the US. But if another country is trying to stop themselves from going under its an attack. Better nuke the fuckers to oblivion to protect ourselves. There is no fucking way the world is going to convert to a BRICKS currency, who wants China to control the money supply? No, we are in for decades of slow decay, or your government blows up the planet, hard to say what happens first. But the FIAT money system is what it is and now the death spiral has started they are going to print to infinity. 

Back to the gold standard?

13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Not enough gold in the world to cover the paper.

That's my point, get real and eliminate the inflation you can only spend what is real money in your pocket, Do you want my gold, or do you want to watch your carrots rot?

2 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

I'd say there will 5 billion other people standing there with you. 

Hopefully I'll be standing on 3 million of those dicks hanging out.

1 minute ago, Str8jacket said:

I don't think it would work, to slow, to hard to prove, to hard to carry out commerce with. How do I buy tail lights from Thailand with gold? 

At $25 million an ounce just rub the inside of the envelope with some and send.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

I don't think it would work, to slow, to hard to prove, to hard to carry out commerce with. How do I buy tail lights from Thailand with gold? 

Without Uncle Sam's Navy every other freighter will be hijacked, so roll the dice by sea or have your parts air shipped. Either way, enjoy your $300.00 tail lights. Then again, continuing dollar printing and inflation, the tail lights will be $3,000.000 U.S. dollars.

6 hours ago, frankendat said:

Without Uncle Sam's Navy every other freighter will be hijacked, so roll the dice by sea or have your parts air shipped. Either way, enjoy your $300.00 tail lights. Then again, continuing dollar printing and inflation, the tail lights will be $3,000.000 U.S. dollars.

Exactly. But the gradual reduction of the US navy and the "de-globalisation" has caused the value offered by the US dollar to drop.

The fact that it cost the US 18cents to print a $100 bill and the rest of the world has to trade something in value worth $100 USD rapidly declines a sovereign countries interest in holding USD or Debt when it is then also used as a  weapon or can be confiscated against all prior agreements In place to protect a country holding those US dollars.