5 hours ago, difrangia said:

How bout y'all turnin' off the spell-chek; maybe it's just me but I'm more tolerant of mis-spelled words than some of the shit that pin-head geek software supplants into some of these communications.

Asking for myself.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top heavy demographics is Game Over.

The only way to mitigate that problem is with a high birth rate (those days are over) and immigration.
While immigration is the only way to deal with demographics, it is political suicide.

Immigration has to be regulated:

*) Multiculturalism is NOT acceptable - existing racial and religious percentages must not change

*) Immigrants can bring their heritage but they must assimilate into our culture - they're coming here to join our club, not conquer us.

*) English must be spoken

*) Skilled, educated and professionals should go to head of the line 

*) No Dumping (like in OH)

Of course, eventually, robotics and AI should eliminate the majority of jobs which will completely destroy demographics.

That is a whole other set of problems...

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, paradime said:

"Maybe" and "beyond me" sounds pretty vague and far from convincing. Could it be he harpooned it to keep border security as his political position? After making it the cornerstone of his attacks on Biden, would it make him look weak if it passed with bipartisan support? That's a rhetorical question; we both know it would. I posted what was in the bill and asked what was wrong with it, so what's the source of the claim 80% would go elsewhere, Tucker maybe?

There's nothing to lose if Trump's republicans shut down the government before the election? I'm sure his sycophants think that, but any intelligent Rep campaign strategist will tell you it would blow up in their face, and push center undecided voters into the democrat's hands in every swing state. Mike Johnson sees the blue wave coming if this budget shit show continues, and knows Trump's talent for self-destruction will do nothing to avoid it. Said in a letter Johnson wrote to his Republican colleagues. “As history has taught and current polling affirms, shutting the government down less than 40 days from a fateful election would be an act of political malpractice.” You may not see it this way, but with those words he's earned my respect. 

The border bill had nothing to do with securing the border. Please stop. Allowing 5,000 illegals in a day before saying "sorry we're closed until tomorrow" while many get through unchecked is horseshit. The money wasn't to stop the invasion. It was to streamline the importation and distribution. And since when does the Republican party follow Trump's orders ? Half of it hates him. If you believe the Dems are going to secure the border with that bill passing you're a fool. They could secure it now but haven't. Now blame Congress because Biden won't use a signature to undo this mess. The mess he created purposely with a signature. Without Congress.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Top heavy demographics is Game Over.

The only way to mitigate that problem is with a high birth rate (those days are over) and immigration.
While immigration is the only way to deal with demographics, it is political suicide.

Immigration has to be regulated:

*) Multiculturalism is NOT acceptable - existing racial and religious percentages must not change

*) Immigrants can bring their heritage but they must assimilate into our culture - they're coming here to join our club, not conquer us.

*) English must be spoken

*) Skilled, educated and professionals should go to head of the line 

*) No Dumping (like in OH)

Of course, eventually, robotics and AI should eliminate the majority of jobs which will completely destroy demographics.

That is a whole other set of problems...

You presented reasonable expectations, so there is no way in hell they will even be mentioned by politicians. I might even distill it down a bit. America will allow immigration to the extent it benefits America. (The same as is the rule in the majority of the countries in the world) Presently, America has filled all vacancies for tired, hungry and poor. Immigrants are welcome to apply for other opening e.g. doctors/engineers/laborers and keep checking back as America's needs are subject to change. Finally, innovation shall be encouraged and rewarded, desperation shall not be monetized. A pillar of capitalism is the "Race to the bottom" and this shall remain, but if a lower bid is based on the same work, in the same way, and desperation is used like a commodity to  lower price, work will be denied.  

• Like 1
On 9/21/2024 at 12:33 PM, tr8er said:

https://www.wnyc.org/story/symposium-on-communist-brainwashing/

We are all vulnerable as fuck.  The weakest among us are those who think otherwise.  

We are not all vulnerable as fuck. This is liberalism at its worst. Life is about choices, the speaker choose to be a "moonie" i.e. "Shitbag" and then choose not to be a "Shitbag". He can preach his victimhood to the masses, but it was his choice. Why, I say this is "liberalism at its worst", this type of thinking is exploited, by the same indoctrination models that he professes to expose. It allows for instant dismissal of counter viewpoints, because the speaker must be "brainwashed" or "indoctrinated".

I face this type of elitism bullshit, every now and again, with my support for Trump or my inflexible support for the 2nd Amendment. But my support for Trump is not absolute and more nuanced that those who whine "indoctrination" like to admit. Regarding the 2nd, If someone is honest enough to have a real discussion, then it will end, with them either supporting the  2nd Amendment or acknowledging that they lack the spine (my words) to defend themselves or their family. There is a third category, of jackoffs. who attempt to straddle the issue, believing it is possible to be "a little bit pregnant" or relinquish a little more of a Constitutional right, but I digress.  It is nothing but ignorance, to claim distrust of the government, yet allow that government total and complete control.  

• Like 2
4 hours ago, john510 said:

The border bill had nothing to do with securing the border. Please stop. Allowing 5,000 illegals in a day before saying "sorry we're closed until tomorrow" while many get through unchecked is horseshit. The money wasn't to stop the invasion. It was to streamline the importation and distribution. And since when does the Republican party follow Trump's orders ? Half of it hates him. If you believe the Dems are going to secure the border with that bill passing you're a fool. They could secure it now but haven't. Now blame Congress because Biden won't use a signature to undo this mess. The mess he created purposely with a signature. Without Congress. 

" I posted what was in the bill and asked what was wrong with it, so what's the source of the claim 80% would go elsewhere" Still nothing, so I'm guessing you didn't read it and just repeating the rhetoric you're told.

"Since when does the Republican party follow Trump's orders?" They worked with Dems trying to reverse Biden's F'ed up and broken immigration/border security system, and Trump derailed it; even though it would reinstate much if not most of his own immigration and border security policies. If you think folding H.R. 2 into a foreign aid budget with the Rep bill, H.R. 3602, you'd be another ill-informed fool who believes the other side is lying, and their parties political rhetoric is fact. Nobody researches this media shit, because no one wants to find out they're another ill-informed fool. Just follow the money for the motives behind it and the facts will set you free.

Edited by paradime
1 hour ago, paradime said:

" I posted what was in the bill and asked what was wrong with it, so what's the source of the claim 80% would go elsewhere" Still nothing, so I'm guessing you didn't read it and just repeating the rhetoric you're told.

"Since when does the Republican party follow Trump's orders?" They worked with Dems trying to reverse Biden's F'ed up and broken immigration/border security system, and Trump derailed it; even though it would reinstate much if not most of his own immigration and border security policies. If you think folding H.R. 2 into a foreign aid budget with the Rep bill, H.R. 3602, you'd be another ill-informed fool who believes the other side is lying, and their parties political rhetoric is fact. Nobody researches this media shit, because no one wants to find out they're another ill-informed fool. Just follow the money for the motives behind it and the facts will set you free.

You posted a small part of what is in the bill. Try Google if you need to know where that money is going. 118 billion and the border gets 20 billion ? There are six other destinations for our tax dollars. 60 billion goes to Ukraine. You think all 118 billion goes to the border ? LOL. But yea lets dupe the people again and call it a "border bill"  Or is it about Ukraine's border ? Lets call it the "Ukrainian border bill" so it makes more sense. Do your own research where the money actually goes then it won't be some claim from a biased source like myself. No you didn't post what was in the bill. Try Reuters or even NPR to see those numbers.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, john510 said:

You posted a small part of what is in the bill. Try Google if you need to know where that money is going. 188 billion and the border gets 20 billion ? There are six other destinations for our tax dollars. 60 billion goes to Ukraine. You think all 118 billion goes to the border ? LOL. But yea lets dupe the people again and call it a "border bill"  Or is about Ukraine's border ? Lets call it the "Ukrainian border bill" so it makes more sense. Do your own research where the money actually goes then it won't be some claim from a biased source like myself. No you didn't post what was in the bill. Try Reuters or even NPR to see those numbers.

Did I say it would fix this shit? Nobody here would read the entire bill, so I posted bullet points of the changes that were in it. I checked and neither Reuters or NPR suggest any thing to support your figures. You made the 80/20 claim, so please do your own research and post a link to the source here.

Anyone thinking the global aid to Ukraine isn't paying of has been duped by Putin's propaganda machine. Watch this vid on what's happening in Russia. If you don't have the patience for Brits, skip to 18:00 and see the mass of ill-informed fools who've been played by Putin. 

A computer dumbass like myself can find where this border money is actually going using Google and I get a reply about Russian collapse ? I found no less than four mainstream news sources that all have the same numbers. Why I can't get the link to work is because "computer dumbass" I guess. I will keep trying.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, paradime said:

Did I say it would fix this shit? Nobody here would read the entire bill, so I posted bullet points of the changes that were in it. I checked and neither Reuters or NPR suggest any thing to support your figures. You made the 80/20 claim, so please do your own research and post a link to the source here.

Anyone thinking the global aid to Ukraine isn't paying of has been duped by Putin's propaganda machine. Watch this vid on what's happening in Russia. If you don't have the patience for Brits, skip to 18:00 and see the mass of ill-informed fools who've been played by Putin. 

Well, John was wrong - it's actually more like 17/83...

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/whats-in-the-senates-118-billion-border-and-ukraine-deal

https://npr.org/2024/02/04/1226427234/senate-border-deal-reached

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senate-unveils-118-billion-bipartisan-bill-tighten-border-security-aid-2024-02-04/

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, john510 said:

A computer dumbass like myself can find where this border money is actually going using Google and I get a reply about Russian collapse ? I found no less than four mainstream news sources that all have the same numbers. Why I can't get the link to work is because "computer dumbass" I guess. I will keep trying.

Your reply conflating our budget for border security (I agree isn't nearly enough) with our support for Ukraine being a "Ukrainian border bill" is why you got a reply about Russian's collapse. Historically and strategic defense informed conservatives will tell you it's money well spent. You obviously didn't watch the vid, so you have no idea what that reply was about. I'll trust that you're searching to confirm the 20/80 claim, but I'm not holding my breath.. 

50 minutes ago, 67_1600 said:

Well, you're wrong too. If you paid attention you'd realize our conversation was about border bill H.R. 2, not folding it into a foreign aid package with the DOA bill H.R. 3602.  You can help John and keep search for confirmation in H.R. 2 , but you'll both find exactly what I did... ZERO

3 hours ago, paradime said:

Intel would be from the Americans same as who supplies the IDF. Supplying Ukraine with money and ammo is worth it for twice the amount. Putin needs to be soundly thrashed. Said this all along. Militarily, Russia is a toothless paper tiger rotten from within with corruption and ineptitude. Anyone supporting cuts to Ukraine is a commie sympathizer... and a fool. Fuck you Putin and your lap dogs Tucker and Trumper.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, frankendat said:

We are not all vulnerable as fuck. This is liberalism at its worst. Life is about choices, the speaker choose to be a "moonie" i.e. "Shitbag" and then choose not to be a "Shitbag". He can preach his victimhood to the masses, but it was his choice. Why, I say this is "liberalism at its worst", this type of thinking is exploited, by the same indoctrination models that he professes to expose. It allows for instant dismissal of counter viewpoints, because the speaker must be "brainwashed" or "indoctrinated".

I face this type of elitism bullshit, every now and again, with my support for Trump or my inflexible support for the 2nd Amendment. But my support for Trump is not absolute and more nuanced that those who whine "indoctrination" like to admit. Regarding the 2nd, If someone is honest enough to have a real discussion, then it will end, with them either supporting the  2nd Amendment or acknowledging that they lack the spine (my words) to defend themselves or their family. There is a third category, of jackoffs. who attempt to straddle the issue, believing it is possible to be "a little bit pregnant" or relinquish a little more of a Constitutional right, but I digress.  It is nothing but ignorance, to claim distrust of the government, yet allow that government total and complete control.  

I got two minutes into that and realized this fruitcake is brainwashed and a little off while trying to brainwash me. How anybody with a functioning mind could listen to that is beyond me. What a weirdo.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, paradime said:

Well, you're wrong too. If you paid attention you'd realize our conversation was about border bill H.R. 2, not folding it into a foreign aid package with the DOA bill H.R. 3602.  You can help John and keep search for confirmation in H.R. 2 , but you'll both find exactly what I did... ZERO

Nobody was talking about HR2 and you know it. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, john510 said:

Nobody was talking about HR2 and you know it. 

Well fuck me, Really? Try again John... My first response was: 

Good to see you back John.

Not sure where your getting this information, but it was bipartisan until Trump's call to tank it. I read the bill and it was only a 7% increases in the budget. You may not like how it's spent, or the policies of this admin, but no money in this bill was diverted away from the border or immigration control.

H.R.2 - Secure the Border Act requires the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to resume activities to construct a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border; 

provides statutory authorization for Operation Stonegarden, which provides grants to law enforcement agencies for certain border security operations;

prohibits DHS from processing the entry of non-U.S. nationals (aliens under federal law) arriving between ports of entry;

limits asylum eligibility to non-U.S. nationals who arrive in the United States at a port of entry;

authorizes the removal of a non-U.S. national to a country other than that individual's country of nationality or last lawful habitual residence, whereas currently this type of removal may only be to a country that has an agreement with the United States for such removal;

expands the types of crimes that may make an individual ineligible for asylum, such as a conviction for driving while intoxicated causing another person's serious bodily injury or death; 

authorizes DHS to suspend the introduction of certain non-U.S. nationals at an international border if DHS determines that the suspension is necessary to achieve operational control of that border;

prohibits states from imposing licensing requirements on immigration detention facilities used to detain minors;

authorizes immigration officers to permit an unaccompanied alien child to withdraw their application for admission into the United States even if the child is unable to make an independent decision to withdraw the application;

imposes additional penalties for overstaying a visa; and

requires DHS to create an electronic employment eligibility confirmation system modeled after the E-Verify system and requires all employers to use the system.

How is this something any Republican wouldn't want had it not been for Trump's kibosh?

AND Still no answer from you.

28 minutes ago, paradime said:

So there was a second $118b bipartisan border bill? That's the one he's been referring to all along, but I'm sure you know that. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, 67_1600 said:

So there was a second $118b bipartisan border bill? That's the one he's been referring to all along, but I'm sure you know that. 

redefining clueless. Look them up sparky, then repeat Keaton's line so you don't forget it.

Edited by paradime
10 hours ago, paradime said:

Anyone thinking the global aid to Ukraine isn't paying of has been duped by Putin's propaganda machine. 

LOL. Putin has energy, food, manufacturing and many many friends,They are independent and able to let everyone go broke defending the secrets Ukraine took money to keep. Fact is Russia has prepared for and has entered into the long game. Winter is coming. 

YouTube is NOT where you learn the facts pal, try reading a Norwegian or And newspaper from Finland or Sweden or Poland. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

LOL. Putin has energy, food, manufacturing and many many friends,They are independent and able to let everyone go broke defending the secrets Ukraine took money to keep. Fact is Russia has prepared for and has entered into the long game. Winter is coming. 

YouTube is NOT where you learn the facts pal, try reading a Norwegian or And newspaper from Finland or Sweden or Poland. 

Glad Putin's propaganda is alive and working. He's not doing well at all and Ukraine is cleaning his clock. What friends? China has it's own internal economic collapse problems and N K is a joke. Russia was NOT prepared for a war longer than a few weeks and they read everything wrong. Their military has almost unlimited boots on the ground to draw from but their equipment, logistics and command are crap and inept. So for now they just throw meat waves at Ukraine. Ukraine is chewing up the countryside and the next thing is the Russian people waking up to what's happening and rebelling.