• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strength is not giving a shit about insults, even when it feels bad. Weakness is getting revenge with insults, even when it feels good. It's what makes Trump a weak ass strong man, and makes me a weak hypocrite for insulting him, even when it's true.

A lot of stuff just bounces off Trump. It just does not register. He's unaware how inept he is and that's realy dangerous for everyone else. Donald Trump is the poster boy for the Dunning Kruger effect.

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general. According to the researchers for whom it is named, psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the effect is explained by the fact that the metacognitive ability to recognize deficiencies in one’s own knowledge or competence requires that one possess at least a minimum level of the same kind of knowledge or competence, which those who exhibit the effect have not attained. Because they are unaware of their deficiencies, such people generally assume that they are not deficient, in keeping with the tendency of most people to “choose what they think is the most reasonable and optimal option.”

• Haha 1

At this stage no reason to dump on Trump. He has made such an ass of himself on the world stage some nonperforming clueless VP is running way ahead of him in the polls. Simply if you are so disliked fewer people will vote for you than an incompetent whatever, time to hang up the hat and put in a switch hitter. The GOPs only hope. Trump put up the countries best interest and stepping down? Nah fuck everyone else to follow my own dreams of grandeur.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

A lot of stuff just bounces off Trump. It just does not register. He's unaware how inept he is and that's realy dangerous for everyone else. Donald Trump is the poster boy for the Dunning Kruger effect.

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general. According to the researchers for whom it is named, psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the effect is explained by the fact that the metacognitive ability to recognize deficiencies in one’s own knowledge or competence requires that one possess at least a minimum level of the same kind of knowledge or competence, which those who exhibit the effect have not attained. Because they are unaware of their deficiencies, such people generally assume that they are not deficient, in keeping with the tendency of most people to “choose what they think is the most reasonable and optimal option.”

I'm not get'n behind that one. It's too pretentious, even fir me. 

He’s far from inept in general.  I do find him inept for the role of President, but he truly is exceptional at what he does.  Well, he was exceptional.  Recently even.  He really has lost his glow in the last 8 years.  Not surprising.  But the guy was an exception orator.  And while he failed to reach many even to a small degree, he was able to completely deliver for the other many.  I mean, he did a phenomenal job of truly finding his audience.  And his speech patterns show a natural genius, or a studied effort.  Like I can say about most folks, he’s dumb in some ways.  And as you say about fewer people.  Genius in others.  

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

He'll NEVER willingly step down just like he's incapable of admitting he lost a debate or a past election or the next. 

He's not the only person to deny an election

From the horses mouth .

On this one just watch the first 28 seconds the remainder is just discussion

• Like 2
7 hours ago, tr8er said:

He’s far from inept in general.  I do find him inept for the role of President, but he truly is exceptional at what he does.  Well, he was exceptional.  Recently even.  He really has lost his glow in the last 8 years.  Not surprising.  But the guy was an exception orator.  And while he failed to reach many even to a small degree, he was able to completely deliver for the other many.  I mean, he did a phenomenal job of truly finding his audience.  And his speech patterns show a natural genius, or a studied effort.  Like I can say about most folks, he’s dumb in some ways.  And as you say about fewer people.  Genius in others.  

Trump???/ Seriously? He has a grade three vocabulary. Compare him to Obama who is a great orator. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Trump???/ Seriously? He has a grade three vocabulary. Compare him to Obama who is a great orator. 

Yes, please, Lets compare your lawyer false messiah to the layman land developer. The orange man doesn't need to speak in complexity to say to you and me "I'd never!"  While Obama was tickling your ear with fine crafted oral delights, he was simultaneously doing this. 

https://harvardpolitics.com/obama-war-criminal/#google_vignette

But Trump was the one to get impeached. twice.

How long will you align yourself with evil men because they told you the other guy is no good? 

I find it IRONIC that most people who dont like Trump will read in depth everything offered to support your administered bias but can't be bothered to even read a short article about the people they align with. 

I dont have to like Trump to support him, He's risking his life to defend his values. Know who else does that? Ill give you a hint, you wave your little American flags in support of them. 

Also, you should think about what you have accomplished in your life and where you have fallen short then think to yourself if your life had been turned into the Truman show how would you hold up against scrutiny before you cast your stones. Keep talking shit though, it stopped being about him for me a long time ago now I see it as more about YOU.

Democrats, the party of peace my ass. A vote for blue is a vote to support continued death and destruction and all costs involved with the production and delivery of the weapons of war. I myself like the idea of using those funds to instead bring back a higher quality of life domestically but thats just me. Make America great again.  

Edited by gh0stwerx76
  • Like 4
45 minutes ago, docbainey said:

Anybody notice the background change in the upper left, complete with Palestinian flag???? Or where you all to busy pissing and a moaning about each other!!!!

image.thumb.png.66409e899bbe047e9ceeb0419ed24b05.png

image.thumb.png.cd3ec4582b9d51b3cd1522d0d112ebb9.png

How does it make you feel? The pride symbol and a national flag over it from a nation of both cultural and political intolerance to gay people? Ill admit I didnt notice them dropping it there because my focus was on the speaker and his conveyance. I feel its just one more example of liberal hypocrisy personally.

you touched on something else, “busy pissing and moaning about eachother”. Heres my issue with this personally. Its not the difference in opinion that offends me its the unwillingness to consider my position as carefully as your own before you tell me how wrong I might be for my position that puts is at odds. Do any of us actually have the true true to begin with? Perhaps instead of argue over our positions perhaps we should instead lock arms against those who would put us at odds to begin with.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

How does it make you feel? The pride symbol and a national flag over it from a nation of both cultural and political intolerance to gay people? Ill admit I didnt notice them dropping it there because my focus was on the speaker and his conveyance. I feel its just one more example of liberal hypocrisy personally.

That fkn Trump did it!

animal-house-kevin-bacon.gif

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

Yes, please, Lets compare your lawyer false messiah to the layman land developer. The orange man doesn't need to speak in complexity to say to you and me "I'd never!"  While Obama was tickling your ear with fine crafted oral delights, he was simultaneously doing this. 

How long will you align yourself with evil men because they told you the other guy is no good? 

I find it IRONIC that most people who dont like Trump will read in depth everything offered to support your administered bias but can't be bothered to even read a short article about the people they align with. 

I dont have to like Trump to support him, He's risking his life to defend his values. Know who else does that? Ill give you a hint, you wave your little American flags in support of them. 

Also, you should think about what you have accomplished in your life and where you have fallen short then think to yourself if your life had been turned into the Truman show how would you hold up against scrutiny before you cast your stones. Keep talking shit though, it stopped being about him for me a long time ago now I see it as more about YOU.

Democrats, the party of peace my ass. A vote for blue is a vote to support continued death and destruction and all costs involved with the production and delivery of the weapons of war. I myself like the idea of using those funds to instead bring back a higher quality of life domestically but thats just me. Make America great again.  

My comment (this time) was only to rebut tr8er's comment on him being an exceptional orator....

19 hours ago, tr8er said:

My point is that he was no where near a great orator and if he reached the masses it's because morons understand another moron. Generally great orators have great vocabularies.

I didn't mention anything about his ineptitude because he plainly is, other than bullshit and lying. Everything else just refer to the Dunning Kruger effect of people that think they are exceptional.

When this is all said and done you also look back on your life and with time as a lens examine how short his comings were and how you wasted your time with him. He's nothing like you think he is. Open your eyes. His values are not your values, he just does whatever is required to get voted into power. He sells bibles FFS to curry favor with Christians but doesn't even bother to attend church. It's all bullshit. He's in love with himself not the American public. MAGSs are just useful idiots to him.

What little American flags waved in support of who?? What hint? Not following.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

you touched on something else, “busy pissing and moaning about eachother”. Heres my issue with this personally. Its not the difference in opinion that offends me its the unwillingness to consider my position as carefully as your own before you tell me how wrong I might be for my position that puts is at odds. Do any of us actually have the true true to begin with? Perhaps instead of argue over our positions perhaps we should instead lock arms against those who would put us at odds to begin with....

Well right back at ya. The one saying I'm biased is free of bias???? What makes you think you know the absolute truth? You believe what you believe. I haven't said you were wrong I only point out the things wrong with your choice. You can decide. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, docbainey said:

Anybody notice the background change in the upper left, complete with Palestinian flag???? Or where you all to busy pissing and a moaning about each other!!!!

image.thumb.png.66409e899bbe047e9ceeb0419ed24b05.png

image.thumb.png.cd3ec4582b9d51b3cd1522d0d112ebb9.png

RE; "Every last black person I know has Government ID" True! A guy in your position, on a daily basis, probably only meets other black people in a similar circumstance so you don't know shit about blacks elsewhere.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

Bitch all day about Trump and I will join you, but I voted for him twice, support and pray he is elected again. Not only do I not like Trump, I think he is a colossal ass. All he had to do was SHUT UP, the GOP should have kidnapped him 3 months ago and sent him to some off the grid/no internet tropical island with all the hookers and blow or whatever he is into and left him there until the election was over. It would have been a landslide Republican victory. He would have a second term, as a felon, history making Presidency, legacy, in the bag. He shouldn't have debated anyone. The GOP should have been using old stock footage and running out the clock. fucking assholes, how dare they put my country in jeopardy of being run into the ground by a communist cunt. But all that means nothing now, as I have said, with the destruction and hate the Democrats have for America, there is NOTHING that would make me vote blue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Ooph! said:

He's not the only person to deny an election

From the horses mouth .

On this one just watch the first 28 seconds the remainder is just discussion

Cherry picking fragments of Trump's bipartisan impeachments in congress, or the Hilda Beast whining about her loss, doesn't compare to the full goose bozo shit he pulled when he lost. 2016 was a peaceful transfer of power from Democrats. Trump's lies and destructive behavior that were supported by Republicans after loosing in 2020 circumvented the constitution, destabilized our election process, and weakened our country. Americans will choose whether or not to buy into his crazy shit this time, and God only knows what he and his supporters will pull when he looses in Nov. But you can bet it won't be peaceful or honorable. He's taken the GOP's values down with him, and I'll never forgive him for that.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, tr8er said:

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

My comment (this time) was only to rebut tr8er's comment on him being an exceptional orator....

My point is that he was no where near a great orator and if he reached the masses it's because morons understand another moron. Generally great orators have great vocabularies.

I didn't mention anything about his ineptitude because he's anything but, other than bullshit and lying. Everything else just refer to the Dunning Kruger effect of people that think they are exceptional.

When this is all said and done you also look back on your life and with time as a lens examine how short his comings were and how you wasted your time with him. He's nothing like you think he is. Open your eyes. His values are not your values, he just does whatever is required to get voted into power. He sells bibles FFS to curry favor with Christians but doesn't even bother to attend church. It's all bullshit. He's in love with himself not the American public. MAGSs are just useful idiots to him.

What little American flags waved in support of who?? What hint? Not following.

Arguing over the quality of delivery is distraction and pointless drivel. akin to debating over window dressing. Apple to oranges in this case. Our focus should be on the piss poor quality of content we're getting from our candidates, and not their meaningless BS presentation. We accept this decoration shit at our peril.

• Like 1

This may be the first election of Young vs Old.

Young of the past didn't vote and didn't care less:  we were too busy doing stuff.  We didn't vote until around 30.

Social media is now part of young online life. 
It is not real.

Politics is also not real and lives online where children and the young live.

Children and Young are foolish and gullible. 
They will vote for the cool candidate.

Idiocracy will be reclassified as a documentary.

I'm 72 and would like to live another 10 years to watch this shit show unfold... but I don't think my health will hold out that long.  I'm fat as fuck to start with (!)  LOL

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, paradime said:

Arguing over the quality of delivery is distraction and pointless drivel. akin to debating over window dressing. Apple to oranges in this case. Our focus should be on the piss poor quality of content we're getting from our candidates, and not their meaningless BS presentation. We accept this decoration shit at our peril.

A good orator can dress up a poor speech, a poor one will ruin a good one. Content? There's piss all content other than calling their opponents names and discussing past failures. What was Trump's line? I have a concept of a plan. Geezus.

• Haha 1