• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want a government that is transparent, there is nothing transparent about the Democrats/Lincoln Project Republicans, there will be nothing transparent about the next elections count either, the result has already been decided, my vote don't count.

An example for my statement, in Washinton State the voters voted in to have $35.00 vehicle registration fees(won by landslide), so the Democrats over the next few years made it unconstitutional to vote on this subject and my vehicle registration fees are over triple now, my vote was taken away from me.

I am still waiting for the list of side effects for the fake Covid Vaccine, there is nothing transparent about these Democrats, they do nothing in Good Faith.

• Like 5

Same thing happened in California.Arnold promised that he'd lower DMV fees -

AND HE DID! Older cars were only $39/year to register.

And,of course,it didn't last very long.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, wayno said:

I just want a government that is transparent

In my most beautiful dreams this would be a reality! With the current state of affairs, technology, social divisions, and corporate influence, I don't think either party in the US, nor any other world power is willing or interested in speaking the truth and/or allowing the common folk to peak behind the curtain! 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, yenpit said:

Oh John, silly you......................these guys won't get that same news report!!  All they pay attention to/hear is main stream media TDS accounts!!!!!!! 😆🤣💩

Dad was a life long democrat, worked within NSA in DC etc.  I PROMISE you, he is rolling in his grave over today's democratic party.  NOTHING like the old school ways 😡😤

I actually Googled that rape accusation on the 13 year old girl. I figured it was horseshit because it never became anything but a rumor. Of all sources that claimed it was completely false it was CNN and MSNBC I believe. I'm surprised Google even had that up still. Google "Trump assassination" the other day nothing existed about it.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, wayno said:

I just want a government that is transparent, there is nothing transparent about the Democrats/Lincoln Project Republicans, there will be nothing transparent about the next elections count either, the result has already been decided, my vote don't count.

An example for my statement, in Washinton State the voters voted in to have $35.00 vehicle registration fees(won by landslide), so the Democrats over the next few years made it unconstitutional to vote on this subject and my vehicle registration fees are over triple now, my vote was taken away from me.

I am still waiting for the list of side effects for the fake Covid Vaccine, there is nothing transparent about these Democrats, they do nothing in Good Faith.

California pulled something similar about letting the citizens vote on some issues. Newsom took it to HIS Supreme Court and of course they sided with him. It's absolutely crazy people aren't waking up to this shit .

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, john510 said:

I actually Googled that rape accusation on the 13 year old girl. I figured it was horseshit because it never became anything but a rumor. Of all sources that claimed it was completely false it was CNN and MSNBC I believe. I'm surprised Google even had that up still. Google "Trump assassination" the other day nothing existed about it.

image.gif.46d1e0f2a74cdb4b5da316393ced0324.gif

That's because Trump wasn't assassinated. It was only a poor attempt.

• Sad 1

I have a question for everyone. Why do you think democrats are pushing to get rid of police and to stop prosecuting crimes that threaten our saftey? You think they believe this will make the country a safer place for us to live in or want what's best for us? Someone give me one positive consequence that will come from this, cause i can't think of any?

I mean they aren't stupid. There is no way in hell they believe this will be a good thing for the country. Look at the madness that's already going on in SF and other blue cities/states where they've loosened up the laws.

I only see chaos and destruction coming from this. You remove police and you stop prosecuting crimes you get anarchy. You get anarchy and government uses it as an excuse to use military intervention, and judging from covid times you'll also have citizens begging for it. Then you get martial law and shit goes down hill from there. 

We are literally living in the twilight zone. Where the dem party is beating it's followers & the rest of us senseless with a club in one hand, while at the same time using their other hand to point at the right saying "if you vote for trump he will beat you over the head with a club". He didn't kick your ass in his previous term, we did, buuuut he will definitely kick your ass in his next term. And people are still eating it up. If we weren't living it we would believe it.

Watch video at 2X speed it takes a minute to get to the craziest part >> "Rachael Rollins" and the 15 crimes she was trying to make legal in MA.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4

Holy shit look what I found!

Turns out Rachael Rollins did get the job in 2022 and guess who was the deciding vote.

"BOSTON – Rachael Splaine Rollins was sworn in today as the United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts. U.S. District Court Chief Judge F. Dennis Saylor IV administered the oath of office in federal court in Boston during a private ceremony. A formal investiture will be planned for a later date.

U.S. Attorney Rollins was nominated by President Joseph R. Biden on July 26, 2021 and was confirmed by the United States Senate on Dec. 8, 2021 in a tie-breaking vote cast in favor by Vice President Kamala Harris."

This also means that every single one of those democrats still voted for her ass.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, IZRL said:

I have a question for everyone. Why do you think democrats are pushing to get rid of police and to stop prosecuting crimes that threaten our saftey? You think they believe this will make the country a safer place for us to live in or want what's best for us? Someone give me one positive consequence that will come from this, cause i can't think of any?

I mean they aren't stupid. There is no way in hell they believe this will be a good thing for the country. Look at the madness that's already going on in SF and other blue cities/states where they've loosened up the laws.

I only see chaos and destruction coming from this. You remove police and you stop prosecuting crimes you get anarchy. You get anarchy and government uses it as an excuse to use military intervention, and judging from covid times you'll also have citizens begging for it. Then you get martial law and shit goes down hill from there. 

We are literally living in the twilight zone. Where the dem party is beating it's followers & the rest of us senseless with a club in one hand, while at the same time using their other hand to point at the right saying "if you vote for trump he will beat you over the head with a club". He didn't kick your ass in his previous term, we did, buuuut he will definitely kick your ass in his next term. And people are still eating it up. If we weren't living it we would believe it.

Watch video at 2X speed it takes a minute to get to the craziest part >> "Rachael Rollins" and the 15 crimes she was trying to make legal in MA.

They're doing it for that small % of votes they need to keep getting elected. Minorities and the younger woke crowd. I don't think they actually believe defunding police will help anything. I think they just don't care as long they get elected. Or liberal politicians really are that stupid ?  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IZRL said:

Why not ask them? I'm very curious.

There used to be law and order but it's become lax and now everyone says fuck it if everyone's doing it so will I. If there was a crack down now you'd have to build concentration camps to hold all the perpetrators, judges would have to perform mass verdicts at football stadiums followed by mass detention camps.

image.jpeg.25398f395e87acd9546a06e919caad30.jpeg 

There's absolutely nothing more to be said. Trump will win this election and I'll be investing Kleenex so I can buy a boat. because we all know  there will be a run on it like there was for tp when media had the pussies afraid of a cold.

Edited by gh0stwerx76
#dontcare
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, difrangia said:

img_7233.jpg?resize=527%2C635&ssl=1

All old school Democrats who can't stand the new.

3 minutes ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

I agree, when you can stack 33 semi sketchy and almost completely convoluted misdemeanors into a few felonies, where's IS the ethics? Also when one 1/2 of the 2 part clown show weaponizes the DOJ FBI and the rest of that alphabet soup, where is ethics and morality there? Tried to impeach the guy twice for BS while ignoring the him entirely for the Abraham accords which he should have been given the Nobel peace price. they gave that to Obama for having a pulse. No Mike, your argument holds water like a paper sack. It's ok you are a liberal, what's not ok is you are a closed minded Liberal. You campaign here to defend foolishness and hope to convince some you are right while completely dismissing anything anyone else says that goes agains what you've been told to think. You dont have to like Trump, I dont really like the guy myself, but that doesn't justify either of us to repeat lies.Wheres your morality and ethics?

Oh my god the weaponizing the DOJ gambit. That's no answer or excuse. It's... whining. Sour grapes. Talk about being told what to think. Break the law suffer the consequences.  Waaaa image.png.55601a8f86bb23d3fb433981d189c10d.png

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Oh my god the weaponizing the DOJ gambit. That's no answer or excuse. It's... whining. Sour grapes. Talk about being told what to think. Break the law suffer the consequences.  Waaaa image.png.55601a8f86bb23d3fb433981d189c10d.png

California passed 900 new laws in 2024. Your logic would likely have the states entire population in stripes with a number assigned. The dumb black Indian gal has been talking about the power of her pen and her ability to put the boots to folks at whim and YOU obviously support it.So basically if you support this then you support tyranny. Id like to think you are a better person than this but I have my doubts.

You'll never convince me that someone who spent the time to go back and watch the footage of 40 years of crosswalk cameras and compiled every time you crossed against the light so you could bundle them up into a couple felonies you are going to take this evidence and try and convince me that person is now a hardened criminal. For you to buy into this is just a statement of your inability to see the forrest for the trees and thats ok, because that you.

Edited by gh0stwerx76
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

California passed 900 new laws in 2024. Your logic would likely have the states entire population in stripes with a number assigned. The dumb black Indian gal has been talking about the power of her pen and her ability to put the boots to folks at whim and YOU obviously support it.Sa basically if you support this then you support tyranny. Id like to thin you are a better person than this but I have my doubts.

A really nice chain of logic there.....  Please note the sarcasm font. From California laws to 'Indian girl' to me supporting tyranny. Nice, really nice. Did the 'Indian girl' change any laws in NY state? I must have missed that.

2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

A really nice chain of logic there.....  Please note the sarcasm font. From California laws to 'Indian girl' to me supporting tyranny. Nice, really nice. Did the 'Indian girl' change any laws in NY state? I must have missed that.

well wait for the paint to dry so you can get out of your corner.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

well wait for the paint to dry so you can get out of your corner.

Analogies.

A number of individuals identify as 'painters' now-a-days' who don't know much at all about paint or painting and won't even read the 'instructions' label. 

Seems that more often lately, many fail to add the proper amount of catalyst to the paint and just may find themselves in their corner for a long long dreary spell.

Unimog, huh ?? My dream vehicle for a number of decades is a Steyer Haflinger.

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

There's absolutely nothing more to be said. Trump will win this election and I'll be investing Kleenex so I can buy a boat. because we all know  there will be a run on it like there was for tp when media had the pussies afraid of a cold.

I wish I could share that enthusiasm about Trump winning. Common sense would say he wins easily. Unfortunately that isn't going to be applied here. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

I'll be building an arc to weather the flood of MAGA tears. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Break the law suffer the consequences.  Waaaa 

The concept of selective enforcement is apparently beyond your ken.  Not to mention prosecutions with no victim or complainant (state-derived charges).

• Like 4
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'll be building an arc to weather the flood of MAGA tears. 

There are some very confident contributors here.  Trump is surely no shoe in.  All I am confident in, is that if Trump loses he will not accept the results.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1