Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, john510 said:

Crooks wasn't bullied. There's a video of somebody tugging on his pants and even Crooks is laughing about it. The news source should be ashamed for reporting it as bullying incident.

No way to know that for certain he wasn't. You're making an assumption from one video??? Bullying comes in many forms and not always physical and definitely not always recorded on video. Interviewing 'friends' and those that knew him or witnessed anything is a start.

We are encouraged to be our unique selves but step too far out of the norm of the herd and you are open to aggression. There must be some evolutionary reason for this. Too many or universal uniqueness and it's hard to keep a community together in co-operation. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

McDees is hardly a good choice for building a retirement. This guy obviously isn't able to keep bettering himself and his position in life and work toward retirement. That's just the way it is for many. Lack of education, lack of drive, lack of opportunity it all conspires to keep you down. I know this position all too well when I was only 38. Minimum wage, lost everything, gave up, just marking time. I met someone who changed my life gradually and I owe her everything. I couldn't even dream of owning a home, it just wasn't possible but here I am grateful to be somewhat secure in retirement. (knock on wood)

• Like 1

Many have said it.

Are these the best two candidates that either party has to offer or to that effect many times.

Now we know, things could always be worse.

Don't wish too hard you may get what you asked for.

The Pres. has not been seen for 5 days.

The admin says he has covid but video shows he wasn't wearing a mask getting on or off the plane.

There are also unconfirmed reports he had a stroke or TIA event which would fit with the 2 brain aneurysm surgeries he had in the past.

Right wing media is speculating that the call he made to Kamala to voice his support was a recording or AI because she misspoke and his speech is slurred yet coherent.

Interesting times = scary times

• Like 2
3 hours ago, paradime said:

With a shocking event like the assassination attempt on Trump, of course we want to know WTF happened, and who's responsible. With a combination of fear and anger, hearsay and speculation in the media chatter box often calcify into subjective facts. None of ite holds up to reason, because if this was orchestrated in a top level conspiracy, Trump wouldn't have a 5.56mm ear piercing, he'd be dead. In the case of field communication and response to a kid with an AR15, the SS clearly dropped the ball in Butler PA, and they have blood on their hands for that. In all fairness, besides protecting Trump on his campaign trail, the agency provides full-time protection for the President, VP and their families, line of succession for speaker of the House, and leader of the senate, former Presidents and First Ladies, other high-level cabinet officials, visiting dignitaries, and travel security for 5,250 domestic and foreign trips last year of US Gov officials. They also protect the White House, VP’s residence, and foreign embassies, securing national events like the UN General Assembly, State of the Union, electoral conventions, debates, and inauguration. Crookes was a smart reclusive kid who was bullied, and kept a low digital profile. It's no surprise that someone like that would not show up on the SS's radar. You can trust the talking heads will help fill in the blanks, so the public can see what's not there.

Yeah, just think about it. Recruit an unstable 20? year old wac job, provide an opportunity and a platform to shoot from and subvert the SS coverage of the shooter's position and let nature take it's course. All that waste of a good conspiracy to only have a wounded ear to show for it? I don't think so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/21/2024 at 10:38 AM, john510 said:

Obviously you know nothing about those that support Trump. Except for what the media has taught you to believe.

I'm the first to admit I live in a very different place than your average RedHat.  I lived over there in the USA for a bit.  Missed the beaches and people.  Too much anger over there.  Came home.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yeah, just think about it. Recruit an unstable 20? year old wac job, provide an opportunity and a platform to shoot from and subvert the SS coverage of the shooter's position and let nature take it's course. All that waste of a good conspiracy to only have a wounded ear to show for it? I don't think so.

So it's legit because he missed by like ½ an inch while under some serious pressure? If there actually was foul play, I'm sure they knew he was gonna miss by a ½ inch.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, flyerdan said:

And she will have an unfortunate accident or suicide before she can be coerced into saying anything that might shine light on Mayorkas.

Hey... that's my line 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

I'm the first to admit I live in a very different place than your average RedHat.  I lived over there in the USA for a bit.  Missed the beaches and people.  Too much anger over there.  Came home.  

San Diego isn't exactly the place for Trump's fans. I know the people I work with and many in the construction trade that are just your average hard working people that want nothing but good things for this country. Nobody violent, extreme or looney tunes in any way. None of them have attended a Trump rally. And they know better than to buy into the media bullshit that's pushed on us regarding a Trump voter. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, IZRL said:

So it's legit because he missed by like ½ an inch while under some serious pressure? If there actually was foul play, I'm sure they knew he was gonna miss by a ½ inch.

No. Saying to send a man to do a man's job. With stakes that high failure is not an option.This was amateur night for the shooter and the SS.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

No. Saying to send a man to do a man's job. With stakes that high failure is not an option.This was amateur night for the shooter and the SS.

Some people are saying there might have been two shooters. The guy they bring up in this video analyzed the audio of the shots. It's interesting to say the least.

When I heard the last 5 shot burst. First thing I thought was, I can't shoot that rapidly on an Xbox controller. I've attempted to go as fast as possible with an AR in the past and it was miles from being that fast. I doubt that kid could do it either with his lack of  experience. The guy who analyzed the sound did go on to say it was real close to being as rapid as the world record speed. 

Video is for others to watch, I know you're not gonna watch it.

• Like 1

Some people?????? Well of course that makes it official, right. Some people. That's just like "They say..." who is 'they'.  Maybe they should interview 'some people' and get their names and find out if they are really experts or just wanting their ten minutes of fame. I'll wait till the dust settles. 'Some people' are probably hearing an echo.

• Confused 1
28 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Some people?????? Well of course that makes it official, right. Some people. That's just like "They say..." who is 'they'.  Maybe they should interview 'some people' and get their names and find out if they are really experts or just wanting their ten minutes of fame. I'll wait till the dust settles. 'Some people' are probably hearing an echo.

"Some people are saying", means exactly that.... "some people are saying". Where in that phrase did you get I was saying it was official and an unquestionable fact?

Experts in ballistics and similar fields who are outside the gov are doing their own assessments of what happened that day. Something the SS should be doing but isn't. The FBI seems to be more occupied in getting rid of the evidence than trying to solve the crime. And as usual they're keeping all of it under wraps and haven't released and will most likely won't release any of their findings. Might not be official but you can't ignore it completely. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1

Makes it sound more important than it is. I think all the bullets came from the same direction, there was no 'grassy knoll'. 

The SS and the FBI aren't testing any audio because there isn't anything to really examine. At present, there's nothing to solve. 

Can an AR be modified to full automatic? would that fire faster??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Makes it sound more important than it is. I think all the bullets came from the same direction, there was no 'grassy knoll'. 

The SS and the FBI aren't testing any audio because there isn't anything to really examine. At present, there's nothing to solve. 

There is audio from multiple cell phone videos in multiple locations. Shot rate is much faster than most shooters can get off in that time with a semi-auto, but significantly slower than full auto.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1

This guy has the world record for fastest shot(first video). This is semi-auto(1 trigger pull 1 shot). The 5 shot burst that Crookes supposedly shot sounded this fast or a hair slower.

Edit: Crookes supposed 5 shot burst was 0.775 seconds. The worlds fastest shooter(below) fastest time in this video is 0.53 seconds.

Below is a suppressed full-auto so you can compare the shot rate speed difference.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yes, with the correct parts that are not that easy to get. And as for the rate, not really if you have trained on it constantly. A fully auto weapon is mostly for a spray and pray situation. Not very accurate. 

And it seems most of these loonies are using the Carbine size AR, which is for shit accuracy. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, IZRL said:

There is audio from multiple cell phone videos in multiple locations. Shot rate is much faster than most shooters can get off in that time with a semi-auto, but significantly slower than full auto.

Well then I guess there's nothing for it but to wait for some people to do their audio testing and publish the results. Maybe the SS/FBI will release the information about if the AR was modified.

So the theory is that there might be two assassins, doubling the chance of success, one evaded detection, the bullets came from the same general direction on the right, were timed accurately together...... and both missed? Time to apply Occam's razor.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, IZRL said:

Bumpstock ??

• Like 1

No bump stock or pro shooter needed to squeeze off 5 quick shots like that. I've shot my brothers AR a few times. It has 55 grain ammo with super responsive gas action and very little recoil. Trump was behind the podium after the first 3 measured shots, with a short pause followed by 5 rapid shots. If you don't think it's possible, watch the vid below and there's no argument. 

I own a scoped Winchester lever action 3030, and with 150 grain ammo at 200 yards, it's deadly accurate. Downside is your shoulder feels the full stupid power of that round. After firing 1 in the chamber and 7 in the slide, I'm sore for a month.