There's also the environmental aspect of pot growing.There have been

lots of cases of illegal grow sites that have diverted rivers & streams,killed wildlife with

poisons,leave trash everywhere,& their generators leaking diesel fuel into the ground

& water.

So just where are all of these EARTH FIRST! protesters that "cared" so much about

the environment when they were protesting against logging (& most acting like idiots)?  

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, paradime said:

I'll quote Dickens, “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times”....

.... Industrial grow houses can operate year round with ridiculous productivity, so those "good old days" of black market prices are long gone. Legalization along with decentralization flooded the market and turned gold into lead.

I'm allowed to legally grow four plants. I don't know how TF anyone can burn through that much in a year without help. In town is a cannabis research station. Multiple greenhouses each with a back up generator, chain link fences and CCTVs and a huge testing laboratory. Research not grow show. This is for selective breeding of cannabis strains.    

13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'm allowed to legally grow four plants. I don't know how TF anyone can burn through that much in a year without help. In town is a cannabis research station. Multiple greenhouses each with a back up generator, chain link fences and CCTVs and a huge testing laboratory. Research not grow show. This is for selective breeding of cannabis strains.    

I've been told the big money is in high end seeds. More potency, more profit. 

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The very first lie was told by Satan the serpent in the Garden of Eden who, was also a Democrat, so.....

Oh Canada... You're a heathen who doesn't read his Bible. Satan tempted Eve, but told the truth with his promise that she would be as God, knowing good from evil, if she ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Once she ate it though, Eve started a Destruction Of Eden thread and complained about it not being sweet enough.

dims.jpg

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, paradime said:

Oh Canada... You're a heathen who doesn't read his Bible. Satan tempted Eve, but told the truth with his promise that she would be as God, knowing good from evil, if she ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Once she ate it though, Eve started a Destruction Of Eden thread and complained about it not being sweet enough.

But Satan did not tell the truth when he claimed "you shall not surely die".  Lie of omission by leaving out the qualifier "immediately".

What bible do you read?

braille bible 2 - St Paul Lutheran Church

Iceman's correct, and so am I. Satan was a Democrat. You're right, I identify as a heathen and less than the devil, who does believe in God..

Pin on My Blessed Savior

"I am the son of Satan, though my duties here are mainly ceremonial." ............ datzenmike

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, paradime said:

I would have IP banned her for good measure.

43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Iceman's correct, and so am I

"I am the son of Satan, though my duties here are mainly ceremonial."

33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I would have IP banned her for good measure.

All true, but it makes you sound like a ceremonial democrat.

3 hours ago, paradime said:

dims.jpg

Is that the kid from the St. Judes commercial?

• Haha 1