JCCS 2019 now open for registration

MikeRL411

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/1/2019 at 10:35 AM, Duncan said:

Wanted to debut my wagon this year, but I'm walking my niece down the aisle. 

She chose 9/21 to get married...

good decision family is always more important 

next year maybe 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hang_510 said:

Across the bay still better than Irvine was...

earl Warren showgrounds would be fun

Haha, yeah, although it might be hot here at the time, too. I just don't love having to pay $15 to get in and can't bring in food/open water?  And then crappy food vendors when I have little kids in tow, with no good area to sit & eat. Meh. And no swapmeet aspect. Oh, and taking for-ev-er to get through the gates. 

• Like 2
On 7/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, thisismatt said:

Haha, yeah, although it might be hot here at the time, too. I just don't love having to pay $15 to get in and can't bring in food/open water?  And then crappy food vendors when I have little kids in tow, with no good area to sit & eat. Meh. And no swapmeet aspect. Oh, and taking for-ev-er to get through the gates. 

Matt when do you not complain ? You know its off of shoreline drive now? Plenty of places to walk and see and eat, take your cheap ass to the Aquarium or to the Game center across the street.  What always amazes me is this is the only event on here that seems to be complained about year after year.  

Who ever is going cant wait to see you there. I might bring both my cars.

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 3

I talked to you last year, so yeah I know where it is. But, I'm not familiar with the area and seemed like I already had to walk forever to get there. I am a complainer admittingly, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt. But, I'm not going to leave and then take forever to get back in. Just wish it was a little more chill, and maybe some more shade trees 😄 Oh, and pay to get in and then have commercial, non car related vendors? You have to admit that's pretty lame.

• Like 1
On 7/15/2019 at 6:54 AM, thisismatt said:

I talked to you last year, so yeah I know where it is. But, I'm not familiar with the area and seemed like I already had to walk forever to get there. I am a complainer admittingly, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt. But, I'm not going to leave and then take forever to get back in. Just wish it was a little more chill, and maybe some more shade trees 😄 Oh, and pay to get in and then have commercial, non car related vendors? You have to admit that's pretty lame.

Its a business some one got to pay for it.

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 1
On 7/14/2019 at 11:22 PM, mrbigtanker said:

What always amazes me is this is the only event on here that seems to be complained about year after year.  

No shit.  And that show brings the absolute best cars that you don't see anywhere else..

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

I'm not hopeful. It's been brought up over the last few years and keeps getting shot down. It would be nice though.

• Like 1