jbirds510

Canby=Powerland NW datsun meet

On 1/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, the510keeper said:

The Red headed Hottie and i are driving something Datsun up. 

May throw some parts in the trunk, but last year at Canby selling was a waste of time. Totally cool with parts delivery on request.

Just really wondering what the hell i will have available to drive, seems I'm back to selling everything cool I build.

would be cool to see the normal crew of Datsun heads

Keeper out

One of my favorite pastimes at Canby was looking at your junk, James.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

does anyone know if dogs are allowed if your camping or if you are there for the day

10 hours ago, Rick-rat said:

Also, are there fire pits for campfires?

Dogs : allowed under the restriction that they will be leashed and cleaned up after.

Fire pits : unfortunately by June Marion county is mostly burn banned due to ever drying summer conditions however if you’d like to bbq and you have a gas grille that is 100% allowed! 

• Like 4

Jbird if you still have room I would like a spot please. Long drive of course. I will sleep in my truck so i will keep it small.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

Jbird if you still have room I would like a spot please. Long drive of course. I will sleep in my truck so i will keep it small.

No prob.. plenty of room! 

• Like 2

Hey Jbird. I don't know how many spots you have left available but I have 2, 210's that would need a couple of tent spots if that's possible.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PercyTheAce said:

Hey Jbird. I don't know how many spots you have left available but I have 2, 210's that would need a couple of tent spots if that's possible.

Yep lots of room left, you got it.

• Like 2

Glad to see someone keeping the event alive. Sounds like a good location. Hoping that the old gang will show. Is there room to bring trailers? I believe that the Pilot across the street has a pay for RV dump if you have a motorhome or camper.

Looking forward to a great show and get together!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fullthrottlefarm said:

Glad to see someone keeping the event alive. Sounds like a good location. Hoping that the old gang will show. Is there room to bring trailers? I believe that the Pilot across the street has a pay for RV dump if you have a motorhome or camper.

Looking forward to a great show and get together!

Yes there is room for trailers at the new location. Last year I went to the vintage diesel meet there and there were 100’s of truck and trailers. This place is rediculously massive! 

• Like 2

Hey Jbird isnt it,

is there enough room for my Datsun and my cat

• Like 3

880631-catwoman-the-dark-knight-deluxe-n.... I think so.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, the510keeper said:

Hey Jbird isnt it,

is there enough room for my Datsun and my cat

You know it buddy!

On 12/30/2018 at 8:29 AM, datzenmike said:

Imagine that. Made in Japan and shipped (literally) here and then bought here and sent home. Ahhh.... the circle of life.

tenor.gif

Remember my 1200 sedan that got shipped to Japan and then dismantled....

Thanks James 510 Keeper for letting me know about this revival! Thank you Jbird for taking this on! My son and I were bummed about Canby. We will be there for sure!

• Like 1