Canby=Powerland NW datsun meet

jbirds510

On 1/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, the510keeper said:

The Red headed Hottie and i are driving something Datsun up. 

May throw some parts in the trunk, but last year at Canby selling was a waste of time. Totally cool with parts delivery on request.

Just really wondering what the hell i will have available to drive, seems I'm back to selling everything cool I build.

would be cool to see the normal crew of Datsun heads

Keeper out

One of my favorite pastimes at Canby was looking at your junk, James.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

does anyone know if dogs are allowed if your camping or if you are there for the day

10 hours ago, Rick-rat said:

Also, are there fire pits for campfires?

Dogs : allowed under the restriction that they will be leashed and cleaned up after.

Fire pits : unfortunately by June Marion county is mostly burn banned due to ever drying summer conditions however if you’d like to bbq and you have a gas grille that is 100% allowed! 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, fullthrottlefarm said:

Glad to see someone keeping the event alive. Sounds like a good location. Hoping that the old gang will show. Is there room to bring trailers? I believe that the Pilot across the street has a pay for RV dump if you have a motorhome or camper.

Looking forward to a great show and get together!

Yes there is room for trailers at the new location. Last year I went to the vintage diesel meet there and there were 100’s of truck and trailers. This place is rediculously massive! 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 8:29 AM, datzenmike said:

Imagine that. Made in Japan and shipped (literally) here and then bought here and sent home. Ahhh.... the circle of life.

tenor.gif

Remember my 1200 sedan that got shipped to Japan and then dismantled....

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I was reading just the other day,, a Zclub up north of here was talking about having a local meet to make up for no Canby... Couldn't tell them about this,  because you have to join to say anything,, and i aint got time for that. 

3 hours ago, the510keeper said:

Hell yeah, actually, been telling a lot of Datsun peeps.

Not many know about this. See everyone there

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

This thread as been quiet. Usually the so called Canby thread is booming all year. Still going on right.

It's on the Powerland  calendar,,

http://www.antiquepowerland.com/html/calendar.html

the interaction in this place has changed quite a bit with facebook and Instagram and such > Example,,  i have to post Capt Testiicles event  on facebook just to get locals attention that we are having a BBQ at Jdorks shop now .   Kinda weird 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I think I'm going to pass this year. First time since I began back in '10. I have a chance of a lifetime road trip across Canada to Ontario in the fall, and can't do both I'm afraid. Maybe next year.

I hear you man,,, i get 2 sausage fest campouts a year ,,,  Canby  and the All Japanese classic are them .. If something else was adding i would have to pass on one or the other...   Now if some of Wetside clowns could convince the Boise-land  freaks to host a campout it would be a tough choice which one to drop for sure. 

• Like 4