CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I replace the wiper with refills. You have to order them and trim to length. Beats those hipster colored or chrome plastic POS dual or triple blade things. I have my original Datsun wipers.

Um I didn't want to admit it but these wipers are on the "evil" S10 so it doesn't matter.

We have Rain-X foamer for car washes at my work which does great if you let it sit long enough and the actual spray you apply on works even better if you do it right.

Looks like I'll be taking 2 cars this year, just picked up my radiator from the shop no more leaky radiator. My gf will drive my 200sx and me the Maxima which will be its first Canby. Kinda nervous to let my gf drive the 200sx up plus if its raining on the way up she's not the best driver in the rain and my maxima is too low for her on top of being manual have yet to teach her how drive that kinda stick lol.

• Like 2

My dad has a 90 civic hatchback he bought years ago that's a 5 speed but he put some stupid as wannabe racing seats in it and my fat ass don't fit too much junk in the trunk. He don't drive it no more since he has a bad knee. I tried to buy it from him but he wants more than it's worth.

I tried the ready mix RainX and it was shit. Get the full strength. Rub it on liberally small circular motion to rub it into the microscopic scratches.Let dry and buff off the haze.

Yeah the spray is the way to go. I've used it before and even apply it to my wipers works even better.

Our foamer isn't that bad mine lasted 2 weeks in a rainy weather never had to use the wipers.

• Like 1

If your looking for an excuse you have it.

Unlike southern CA when it rains here it doesn't come down as acid and wash the land away unless it has been raining steady for a month straight, then we have a few small landslides, if you need another excuse the highs are supposed to only be in the mid 60s.

Come on up guy, it's likely not going to be that bad, they are not calling for rain, just showers, and the forecast this far out is only a guess.

• Like 2