CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what you're saying...

I'm not asking you or Jeff to organize a coup. Meant it more generally...As individuals reading this, take your own stand, unite as one, blah, blah...

Mike, my invitation is still open to you.

1/ I know what you mean gato. Everyone should follow their conscience in this matter.

2/ OK..... but no spooning.

• Like 1

The fairgrounds are about 500 meters by almost half that wide in size. I would guess over 1/3 just grassy fields. Lots of room to roam around and all securely fenced, but not to keep you in, but anyone else out. For hundreds of yards around no one that isn't there because of a Datsun or Nissan. If looking for the party scene this ain't it. It ain't rowdy but can be interesting, has it's own flavor.

CANBY, very quiet, safe.... and has an interesting flavor all it's own. Shit, are we that old?

After the movie they showed ( Vanishing point )  got over i went back to lay down for a minute  and a what  sounded like large group of knuckleheads were hitting each other in the head with a frisbee in the field outside my tent at about 12am Saturday night ,,, and the Izzo party was a distance away on the other side sending in new recruits,,,,,,,,,  all that commotion put me right to sleep. 

• Like 1

hobo approves of bumfights but will refrain from participating

hobo doesn't like physical altercations

hobo does not approve of hobo fights.

No flip flopping Hillary. I got da' emails. You signed off on the bum fights already. Too late, you're fighting a good one now.

2/ OK..... but no spooning.

I'd like to have this amended to "no forking".

Gary Oldman approves tight moist holes

Thou shalt not take the Oldman's name in vein.

• Like 1

vane. vien is the opposite of an artery

Fuckin' A. That would be correct. I used the wrong vein/vain/vane. Too many languages, too early in my day.

Buuuuut... you're not opposed to forking? Gato's Bumfights 2017 is gonna be the best event yet. One of said bums has asked if he can wear a costume. I'm voting yes.

• Like 1

Fuckin' A. That would be correct. I used the wrong vein/vain/vane. Too many languages, too early in my day.

Buuuuut... you're not opposed to forking? Gato's Bumfights 2017 is gonna be the best event yet. One of said bums has asked if he can wear a costume. I'm voting yes.

It's OK I spell lose as loose all the time.

• Like 2

Hobo signed off on bumfights yes, hobo fights is going too far. No sign off.

And umm.... you don't know the history on Gary oldman.

Fine, fine, you can be the zebra. How good are you at determining freshly pee'd pants, and already had been pissed in pants?

I was basing my assumptions off the concept that Gary Oldman is in everything... although his performance in The 5th Element was paramount.

• Like 1

Fine, fine, you can be the zebra. How good are you at determining freshly pee'd pants, and already had been pissed in pants?

I was basing my assumptions off the concept that Gary Oldman is in everything... although his performance in The 5th Element was paramount.

there's a whole story behind gary oldman, best told in person i would say. or lived when it happened.

also, yeah, not very. i just like watching

• Like 2

there's a whole story behind gary oldman, best told in person i would say. or lived when it happened.

also, yeah, not very. i just like watching

Gato said you liked to watch. Lol

Yeah inside jokes are much better in the moment. One of my instructors at the police academy would tell the people who were "acting" as criminals, to "channel your inner Oldman". To be honest... I didn't know wtf he was talking about. I had to google him because I didn't know who Gary Oldman was. This was considered heretical by my squad, so in the evenings, if they didn't fuck anything up, they'd get to pick a movie of his for me to watch....

• Like 1