• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tickets to there show this summer. I've been listening to them for a long while now, back when you could get thier first two albums which are now unavailable.

How very hipsterish of you, only ish though because a full hipster would have to sell the tickets because they're too mainstream now.

there's a guy in my shop who has a shirt that reads "talk dirty to me"

i always wanna walk up to him and whisper in his ear "feces"

he's already weirded out by me because of other things i've done to him

ballsack.jpg

YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!  I just got done with a run fuckers!! :D  23:05 3 mile, 24:00 3.1 mile.  Followed by three sets of 25 push-ups, three sets of 30 crunches, and then wide bicep pull-ups with a ten pound free weight held between my feet for 8 count, then wide tricep pull-ups for 8 count, then narrow 10 pound weight pull-ups for 4 tricep, and 6 bicep, then back to wide with weight for 4 each, then 6 each without any weights.  And then 10 pound free weight double-fisting (yeah, I said it!!) in many different directions and holding straight out for sets of 10.

IN A STEEL CAGE!!! :D  The burn feels good!  Still have a little bit of my spare tire, but it is disappearing.

merunningtonight_zpsfxgrixqb.jpg

• Like 2

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!  I just got done with a run fuckers!! :D  23:05 3 mile, 24:00 3.1 mile.  Followed by three sets of 25 push-ups, three sets of 30 crunches, and then wide bicep pull-ups with a ten pound free weight held between my feet for 8 count, then wide tricep pull-ups for 8 count, then narrow 10 pound weight pull-ups for 4 tricep, and 6 bicep, then back to wide with weight for 4 each, then 6 each without any weights.  And then 10 pound free weight double-fisting (yeah, I said it!!) in many different directions and holding straight out for sets of 10.

IN A STEEL CAGE!!! :D  The burn feels good!  Still have a little bit of my spare tire, but it is disappearing.

merunningtonight_zpsfxgrixqb.jpg

• Like 1

HRH. You make me want to run a photoshop contest with that shit.

Bwahahahaha! That's some funny shit right there! Somehow I think it might be weird if ratsun starts hosting half-naked men Photoshop threads. Then again it is insomniacs, what hasn't been seen in this thread?