• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those the only options? Can you drink coffee at church?

Depends, if getting kicked out of church is your goal.....challenge the priest on Adam and Eve subject, like I did when I was 16........I basically questioned the legitimacy of it by stating that if people have babies with their siblings, then we all would be funny looking tards and there wouldn't be other ethnic groups in our planet.

THAT was enough, I'm the devil

• Like 1

do you drink coffee or go to church Matt?

I fucking hate coffee and I fucking hate Church.  Think I'm going to have to lie to church folk.  Lesser of two evils, right?

• Like 1

i actually strive to talk to random chicks, because sometimes its really nerve wrecking, and it helps you to realize there is nothing to be afraid of and in fact most  of the woman i talk to, tell me the wanted to say something to me first but never would have... its actually an epidemic theses days 

• Like 2

i actually strive to talk to random chicks, because sometimes its really nerve wrecking, and it helps you to realize there is nothing to be afraid of and in fact most  of the woman i talk to, tell me the wanted to say something to me first but never would have... its actually an epidemic theses days

I've once heard that at certain age men will begin to be approached by random females who are simply seeking to spark up a random conversation......39 and waiting......

Depends, if getting kicked out of church is your goal.....challenge the priest on Adam and Eve subject, like I did when I was 16........I basically questioned the legitimacy of it by stating that if people have babies with their siblings, then we all would be funny looking tards and there wouldn't be other ethnic groups in our planet.

THAT was enough, I'm the devil

Did that with God being in the pledge of allegiance. He said "they want to take it out and it been there the whole time!" To which I replied "only since the 50's"......I was asked to leave. :lol: church people...

• Like 1

MOTHER FUCKER. I had a fwb all set up for tonight. Supposed to meet at 730. She changes her mind at the last minute, says, no we're too incompatible, I can't start doing something this late at night. THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY 730 BITCH?!! I'm gonna let Jay Z say it for me: I got 99 problems but a bitch isn't going to be one.

It's cuz you didn't help Flatcat's move lewlz

• Like 3