• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTHER FUCKER.  I had a fwb all set up for tonight.  Supposed to meet at 730.  She changes her mind at the last minute, says, no we're too incompatible, I can't start doing something this late at night.  THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY 730 BITCH?!!  I'm gonna let Jay Z say it for me:  I got 99 problems but a bitch isn't going to be one.

• Like 3

MOTHER FUCKER.  I had a fwb all set up for tonight.  Supposed to meet at 730.  She changes her mind at the last minute, says, no we're too incompatible, I can't start doing something this late at night.  THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY 730 BITCH?!!  I'm gonna let Jay Z say it for me:  I got 99 problems but a bitch isn't going to be one.

She completely slipped friend zone and just dropped you.

Stop being so nice.

• Like 2

Yawn. Get all this political shit out of here.

All this bullshit you guys spew, are things I don't want to know about you.

Start a thread for political discussion.

The internet...if you don't like something, don't read it. Can't. You guys are pasting it across the thread.

Get that shit out of my basement.

OK 'dad'

• Like 2

I'm half-tempted to take the race car out to the bar and see if I can't drag someone home.  But, it's kind of cold out and no windows sucks when it's cold and wet.

• Like 1

Skipping right past the fatties and going to dudes, how's it going Keith? Feel like a gooooooodd ttiiiiimme? :D

But I'm a fattie.

How bout this? Naners and I will come over tomorrow and show you how big of a bitch you're being.

And...why would I give you any play? You weren't there to help a brother move.

• Like 2

Lol, yeah, but damn, that rain gets in.  I'm actually thinking of putting the windows and trim back in and using the race car as a winter commuter.  It's already rusted, so what's a little road salt?

• Like 1

Lol, yeah, but damn, that rain gets in. I'm actually thinking of putting the windows and trim back in and using the race car as a winter commuter. It's already rusted, so what's a little road salt?

Heated seats are the way to go, 4cyl standard rearwheel drive with slippery roads, does it get any better?

• Like 1