• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, I was just doing research on how people on car forums react to political ramblings. (Did I use that excuse correctly?).

Besides, being anti-money is Datsunasfuck!!

Sorry Mr. BigBanker.

• Like 1

I moving to Cuba anyway, fuck the western world.

better cars, music, cigars and food.

#slammedricerjustsaying

Don't forget you'll live in poverty under fascist dictatorship

• Like 1

Don't forget you'll live in poverty under fascist dictatorship

yeah but that fascist dictator may die one day. we keep electing new ones here. I'm moving to Canada because all their movies and TV programs look like it's still 1995 there and those were good times.

yeah but that fascist dictator may die one day. we keep electing new ones here. I'm moving to Canada because all their movies and TV programs look like it's still 1995 there and those were good times.

Oh ya its totally like 95 here neon colors are back with the kids and everything. I am wanting us to elect a government that says fuck waisting money on fake wars brings all the people home and then lets close the immigration office for a good 20 years and worry about fixing the problems that actual Canadians have

Something Canada and Cuba have in common; besides two countries starting with the letter "C" and having functional public health care systems, they're both better educated than than the US, and according to the 2012 Happy Planet Index, Cuba (10th) and Canada (64th) both have a better sense of wellbeing and lower environmental impact than the US (105th).

• Like 2

On a side note.... Yesterday I picked up another bottled water load in Cabazon, Ca. to be delivered in Albany, Or. Saturday noon.

Suck it Californians!

/me runs

Oregon paying top$ for a truck load of our bottled water? California "will" suck that for all it's worth.

typo fixed

Oregon paying top$ for a truck load of our bottled water? California with suck that for all it's worth.

some parts of cali could do better.

Drought Hypocrisy: San Francisco Using Drinking Water To Heat City Hall, Other Buildings

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – The people who want us to use less water are part of a system that could be among the biggest water wasters in San Francisco. That system is in hot water, because of hot water.

“After the water is heated up, the condensated water is then discharged into the sewer system,” said Tyrone Jue of the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission. “This is drinking water that is being used for the steam loop.”

Water is heated to make steam to heat City Hall and 170 other nearby buildings. Although City Hall reuses most of its portion, a quarter million gallons a day goes wasted. Good drinking water ends up in the sewer. It’s a system that is more than 80 years old.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...all-buildings/

• Like 2