• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

'14???? that's old news.

yeah, but you hid Canada's greatest news story of 2015 from us!

Toronto honors dead raccoon with street memorial; Internet mourns

TORONTO — As a raccoon lay dead on a Canadian street earlier this week, its legacy lived on, as citizens and Twitter payed homage to the deceased animal in the latest viral sensation.

It all began with a single tweet, as these things often do. CBC reports everyday citizen Jason Wagar, who according to his Twitter profile is a fundraiser, instructor and volunteer, snapped the first picture of the dead raccoon Thursday morning and shared it with the city.

But according to CBC the response wasn’t quite as prompt as the city had promised. The raccoon remained, and many on Twitter began following its story. Some on social media nicknamed him “Conrad.”

Then — a touching memorial began to take shape.

CJg2Bf6UMAAQH50.jpg

CJk1zyVUMAACn3P.jpg

http://wgntv.com/2015/07/11/toronto-honors-dead-raccoon-with-street-memorial-internet-mourns/

• Like 1

Had one for a pet in the early '70s. BIG mistake. Friends would come over and let him have some of their beer and blow tokes in his face. They are nocturnal so he could party all friggin' night and many the time I would get up in the morning to find the fridge door open and all the food gone and a hung over (and extremely bitchy) coon on the couch. By the end of the summer I had had enough and gave him to a guy we knew who was basically a hermit living on a farm property. He lived on scraps and hot dogs and got really fat in preparation for the winter hibernation that never materialized. He kept getting fatter and fatter as long as he was fed and eventually his keeper just locked him outside in the cold. He disappeared for a month and it was assumed he dug in for the winter, eventually showing up during an early thaw looking like he had been on a Subway diet. His demeanor hadn't  been improved by the enforced diet and resultant weight loss and was shown the door yet again. He was never seen again.   

• Like 5

Had one for a pet in the early '70s. BIG mistake. Friends would come over and let him have some of their beer and blow tokes in his face. They are nocturnal so he could party all friggin' night and many the time I would get up in the morning to find the fridge door open and all the food gone and a hung over (and extremely bitchy) coon on the couch. By the end of the summer I had had enough and gave him to a guy we knew who was basically a hermit living on a farm property. He lived on scraps and hot dogs and got really fat in preparation for the winter hibernation that never materialized. He kept getting fatter and fatter as long as he was fed and eventually his keeper just locked him outside in the cold. He disappeared for a month and it was assumed he dug in for the winter, eventually showing up during an early thaw looking like he had been on a Subway diet. His demeanor hadn't been improved by the enforced diet and resultant weight loss and was shown the door yet again. He was never seen again.

Thats fuckin cool

Yes, humans make me vomit. I avoid them at all costs.
I am a fruitarian and smell good, like fresh fruit, if I stand next to a fat smelly human I can smell the rotted pig stomach acid mush emitting from thier faces skin, breath. I vomit if I do not move away out of humans stench of rotted dead animals putrifying in the fat belies blood skin. Humans ingest and express the dead animals dna and genetic viruses when they eat dead animals, so they are more animal in thier dna and genes then human,so many foul smelly pigs, crazy chickens, dumb cows, thats your typical dead animal eating humans, perverse as hell

-
I am not kidding, research it, humans aare filled with slaughter animal dna, genes and genetic viruses, sick diseased animal human gene spliced creatures.Every time a human eats a dead animals dna and gene code, that code becomes part of the humans gene code. humans = lower then diseased rotting beasts

-

What about cooked veggies? Do vegans stink to you?

2 years, 3 months ago
Wow!! Dude you sound like you are seriously fucked up in the head... I'm not even going to dignify all of your bullshit with a response .good luck psycho.

• Like 2

Yes, humans make me vomit. I avoid them at all costs.

I am a fruitarian and smell good, like fresh fruit, if I stand next to a fat smelly human I can smell the rotted pig stomach acid mush emitting from thier faces skin, breath. I vomit if I do not move away out of humans stench of rotted dead animals putrifying in the fat belies blood skin. Humans ingest and express the dead animals dna and genetic viruses when they eat dead animals, so they are more animal in thier dna and genes then human,so many foul smelly pigs, crazy chickens, dumb cows, thats your typical dead animal eating humans, perverse as hell

-
I am not kidding, research it, humans aare filled with slaughter animal dna, genes and genetic viruses, sick diseased animal human gene spliced creatures.Every time a human eats a dead animals dna and gene code, that code becomes part of the humans gene code. humans = lower then diseased rotting beasts

-

What about cooked veggies? Do vegans stink to you?

2 years, 3 months ago
Wow!! Dude you sound like you are seriously fucked up in the head... I'm not even going to dignify all of your bullshit with a response .good luck psycho.

daghammer1.... name is apt.... what a tool.

Had one for a pet in the early '70s. BIG mistake. Friends would come over and let him have some of their beer and blow tokes in his face. They are nocturnal so he could party all friggin' night and many the time I would get up in the morning to find the fridge door open and all the food gone and a hung over (and extremely bitchy) coon on the couch. By the end of the summer I had had enough and gave him to a guy we knew who was basically a hermit living on a farm property. He lived on scraps and hot dogs and got really fat in preparation for the winter hibernation that never materialized. He kept getting fatter and fatter as long as he was fed and eventually his keeper just locked him outside in the cold. He disappeared for a month and it was assumed he dug in for the winter, eventually showing up during an early thaw looking like he had been on a Subway diet. His demeanor hadn't  been improved by the enforced diet and resultant weight loss and was shown the door yet again. He was never seen again.   

ted.jpg