• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the wing pic, that's awesome!  I should put a wing on my racecar so I have a place to eat my lunch! Lol

Went riding with the dog tonight, decided to stick a gopro mount on it.

• Like 1

If I ever hear Bohemian Rhapsody one more fucking time I will loose it. You know what classical music is??? It's shit that survived for hundreds of years and not because it's good, but because it was played over and over and over and over again just like David Bowie, Queen, The Doors, The Eagles, Steve Miller.... Hell most of the '60s and '70s shit is now 'Classic Rock' or you hear the same tune on an elevator!!!! Hell listen to AbbA non stop for a day and you'll whistle along to Mama Mia too. So fuck Queen and their shitty lyrics. Jim Morrison was a shitty poet! Led Zeppelin was the shittiest live band ever!

damn I need a coffee.....

• Like 3

If I ever hear Bohemian Rhapsody one more fucking time I will loose it. You know what classical music is??? It's shit that survived for hundreds of years and not because it's good, but because it was played over and over and over and over again just like David Bowie, Queen, The Doors, The Eagles, Steve Miller.... Hell most of the '60s and '70s shit is now 'Classic Rock' or you hear the same tune on an elevator!!!! Hell listen to AbbA non stop for a day and you'll whistle along to Mama Mia too. So fuck Queen and their shitty lyrics. Jim Morrison was a shitty poet! Led Zeppelin was the shittiest live band ever!

damn I need a coffee.....

one answer 

• Like 1

You know what classical music is??? It's shit that survived for hundreds of years and not because it's good, but because it was played over and over and over and over again just like David Bowie, Queen, The Doors, The Eagles, Steve Miller.

why not both!?! :rofl:

I am on the same page as Mike on this. I am finding that I had been brain washed in my youth. A lot of the Music, movies, tv shows, hell even foods from my youth that were tops on my list, I don't really care for.

At first I thought wow, my taste are really changing now that 50 has come to pass. But that is not the case. It is truer that I am not as easily manipulated by the powers that be, wether it be critics, radio stations or whichever talking head you wish to insert here.

So i sold this piece of doody yesterday and the dude even changed title,, so i won't have to worry about that shit coming back to haunt me..

Those tires have been holding air since 2002 ,,, my good tires can't even do that. :P

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

Had to deliver it though

IMG_2066.jpg

Now i have a few bucks to dump into a 65 ranchero V8 4speed to motor around in this summer.

• Like 5