Let's try this again; flatcat's 521

It's great parked. Its the rolling part that's starting to piss me off. 

:rofl:  :rofl:

I do have these to share though...

IMG_20160308_184959974_zpsb1gd67on.jpg

Love the stance Keith. I've got a set of Beebani rear brackets I'd sell. PM me if your interested. Cause we can't talk about buying or selling here. Sorry, forum rules. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should have 1/16" of play on pedal. This is so the piston moves back fully to release all the pressure in the lines. Well, you know this. If pressure is trapped it may be the master is a POS.

Spin the front wheels. Is one tight? Loosen the bleeder... if fluid spurts out there is pressure trapped. May be the flex line.

• Like 1

I've had brake hoses do this more than once. They collapse internally when they are warmed up and trap fluid from returning.

If it happens again pull over and feel the rims with your hand. The one that's stuck should just about burn you. Then you'll know which wheel it is.

Then like Mike said, while it's stuck crack the bleeder. If it releases the brake the hose is beat. If not it's in the brake itself.

• Like 1

OK. Have you determined which wheel/s are to blame? I'd put it on a lift after a drive when they are acting up, try spinning each wheel and see if they are all dragging or just one...or a pair.

For example if only the rear ones are stuck id suspect the proportioning valve or something blocking the line. If its all of them it's more likely to be contamination in the MC.

• Like 1