Feels like autumn.

DatMo

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Lol Well I've just been doing wiring but I got really sidetracked by my summer school class and I picked up another job.

I'm gonna sell my subie and end up dailying this 510. Yeah, a lot of people disapprove but at the end of the day, I'd rather drive the car than have it sit in the garage.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

That's where I got my exhaust done and suggest you go lol, dude does good work  :thumbup:

I LIVE DOWN THE STREET FROM THERE!!!! hit me up next time youre around!

PROBLEM 

ONE OF MY WHEELS SPIN OPPOSITE OF THE OTHER WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

When?  When you have it jacked up and you spin one wheel?

yes one spins opposite however when the car is on the ground, it only jiggles back and forth but no real movement at all..

im not sure whats wrong. i just wanted to get this done by my birthday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

been busy as shit. problem was clutch. guess i fucked that up like i do everything else lolol but i live and learn so whatever. here's updates over a bit of time. im saving up right now to complete my exhaust and got a bit of wiring to do. i bought these rims for it as well. 

Also, here's my daily i traded the subie for. i didnt get it like this unfortunately. it needed a lot of work but everything was done with what i had in my garage so i didnt mind. still gotta make door panels for it and clean engine bay wires up. it's a 32/36 weber on an 18rc. its a ra21 not ta. the guy before me was pretty dumb and im stupid so that's saying a lot. he did a lot of crappy work. micky mouse shit. i just took off the paint on the frotn bumper and painted the grille today :)

IMG_1739_zpsm6qzy9y9.jpg

IMG_0953_zpsy42iqs39.jpgIMG_1740_zpsdhj9hogd.jpg

IMG_1742_zpskxoyezzq.jpgIMG_1738_zpsnjwkvd9q.jpg

• Like 1