• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to our fake news the don is backing down on his hardline immigration stance.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-supporters-furious-over-immigration-backdown/news-story/47c2bfd1d13b28fcdcaa23db9ab86118

i wish those who saw through his bullshit were able to convince his supporters before he was elected. Fucking crap.

There is no deal in place.Fake news,you guys have been duped.

• Like 1

i wish those who saw through his bullshit were able to convince his supporters before he was elected. Fucking crap.

Convince them of what ? did you have a better candidate ? it will all be over with in just over seven years.Then maybe you can cast a vote for Hillary.

• Like 2

Convince them of what ? did you have a better candidate ? it will all be over with in just over seven years.Then maybe you can cast a vote for Hillary.

ummm, yes.  Jeb was a far better candidate, as was fucking Ron Jeremy as a write in...  Hillary was not even close to getting my vote.  

False, the only better candidate was Rand Paul.

.....and any of 'em were better than Hillary + when Obama said a vote for Trump was repudiation of all his policies it hyper-motivated a lot of people to cast a ballot for Trump.

You anti-Trumpers are free to sit on the mountain all day and philosophize about why birds shit but those are the two main reasons Trump was elected.

• Like 5