I don't understand what you're saying here. You see my questioning other people's inflammatory statements as being unfairly inflammatory? I'm not trying to cause anyone distress, but if someone says something I disagree with, I'm going to say something in response. Isn't that what we do here? You don't like what I say or how I say it, block me, otherwise toughen up and deal with it. I'm not here in this thread to be a nice guy, but I will be honest with what I say, and if someone makes a good point, conservative or liberal, I'll be the first to acknowledge it. Case in point is the article *I* posted examining bias in climate research. It contradicted my position, but it made a damn good point. If you expect me to be a brainless sitting target "tow"ing a party line for you, I'm going to frustrate you every time, but if you want to actually debate topics without getting your party line rump in a bunch, for fuck sake man, let's have some fun and argue some shit. 

Seriously CSL, it's best not to take anything I say too seriously. Ironic contradiction intended. 

ok here ya go and anti liberal movement I stumbled across you can comment on

https://www.mgtow.com/

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

AG is a cabinet position and therefore beholden to the executive branch.

Whatever way the media want to spin President TRUMP'S sacking of the acting attorney general, what she did was actual dissent against the President.

And encouraging all those who work under you to follow suit; way to go lady (not).

• Like 2

I would ask the same about Obama, he wiped hiss ass with the constitution for 8 fucking years and NONE OF THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN WORRIED ABOUT OUR CONSTITUTION, gave a flying fuck....ya....i don't call....I scream HYPOCRISY!

Yeah,I am not looking to be partisan about it. 

Just meaning if it's bad Obama did so (and yeah it was not ok) then if Trump did it too? 

• Like 1

What I find deeply troubling my Aussie brother is your need to actually belong to a Star Wars site!

Best you stay on Ratsun and play with the grown ups.

I grew up with Star Wars as something that did give me a lot of happiness and aside from that,on the SW forum there were more than SW discussed,like the Israel/Palestine thread where I wanted to go all Hiroshima on middle east (Hate Speech LOL)

There's a whole political section anyways for it and that was where I fell foul cause soft cock pussified snowflakes.

But bar being expelled permanently from here I wish not to leave Ratsun ever.

When a federal judge issued a stay to an executive order, and the President acts against the court, that is going against constitutional law. Thus, you guys getting hardons over this are heralding acts against our constitution. That kinda matters.

I never made a fuss about the travel ban. It's dumb and the timing is ridiculous, but whatever. I see logic in sorting out customs as a new admin. It was issued as temporary, whatever. But defying a federal stay is an act against country.

Trump wins, it is not going against the constitution. If I recall right 43 muslim countries. 8 with travel restrictions that are terrorist controlled countries. In which right now only a total of 109 people have been stopped. All of which now have been vetted and released.

Stop falling for fake news.

• Like 4

AG is a cabinet position and therefore beholden to the executive branch.

Yes. He can fire the AG. But following a federal injunction is not an accepted reason. Thus, wrongful firing. The insistence of carrying out the order in light of the stay is the constitutional fuckup.

And KO, show me an instance where Obama was challenged in court, found to be in the wrong, and he carried on regardless. He was unconstitutional in manus eyes, but when the courts uphold his orders, that's two branches. That's how it works with the constitution. You are entitled to your opinion, and my opinion oposed his actions many times. But I don't recall him going against procedure in the same light. I see this as yet another red flag staining the white cloaks.

Yeah,I am not looking to be partisan about it. 

Just meaning if it's bad Obama did so (and yeah it was not ok) then if Trump did it too?

Anyone that messes with the constitution should be called out, so far from what I've seen of Trump is him undoing Obama's assault on our constitution....he's been keeping his word to the voters...

• Like 4

Trump wins, it is not going against the constitution. If I recall right 43 muslim countries. 8 with travel restrictions that are terrorist controlled countries. In which right now only a total of 109 people have been stopped. All of which now have been vetted and released.

Stop falling for fake news.

I have not heard this news from anyone but you. Source? Released here, or sent back?

Yes. He can fire the AG. But following a federal injunction is not an accepted reason. Thus, wrongful firing. The insistence of carrying out the order in light of the stay is the constitutional fuckup.

And KO, show me an instance where Obama was challenged in court, found to be in the wrong, and he carried on regardless. He was unconstitutional in manus eyes, but when the courts uphold his orders, that's two branches. That's how it works with the constitution. You are entitled to your opinion, and my opinion oposed his actions many times. But I don't recall him going against procedure in the same light. I see this as yet another red flag staining the white cloaks.

Easy, deportation of illegal immigrants...

#pwned

I have not heard this news from anyone but you. Source? Released here, or sent back?

The travel restrictions have ZERO to do with religion. Thus the main stream media is promoting fake news. IF this was about religion then the order for travel restrictions would have named a religion and not terrorist countries. Thus not a constitutional issue. 

• Like 2

Anyone that messes with the constitution should be called out, so far from what I've seen of Trump is him undoing Obama's assault on our constitution....he's been keeping his word to the voters...

Cool mate,I have no hard views on how Murica should handle her internal security/National Security as of course all nations and their leadership need to make law and preparations as they best see it. 

The Prime Minister of AUS is not saying much and certainly not criticising but then he is being politically savvy and not just respectful of the new POTUS,hoping that if he tows the line he gets accommodated on areas where maybe other nations will not be.

Shrewd move IMO.

• Like 1

Why didnt these courts cry foul when Obama did this in 2011?

• Like 4

The travel restrictions have ZERO to do with religion. Thus the main stream media is promoting fake news. IF this was about religion then the order for travel restrictions would have named a religion and not terrorist countries. Thus not a constitutional issue.

No no no. I'm not that headline. I was not standing on that pillar. Telling federally agents to defy a federal injunction is in conflict with the constitution. Noting to do with religion.

Here, maybe this will help you...

https://youtu.be/AGzqNz339hQ

Man. I tried. I really did. However 7.5 minute in and I got no information and LOTS of patronizing.

So at some point, I'm assuming he names a business owned by Trump in Yemen.

I'm surprised by that. Yemen doesn't seem like the type of place he would invest. The only hotel news I hear from Yemen is when one gets rocketed.

Was the Constitution written for the citizens of the United States or for the citizens of the whole planet ? So Trump has decided to show some balls and actually be proactive in fighting terrorism instead of waiting for the next attack and it's a Constitutional thing ? 109 out of hundreds of thousands were detained temporarily or sent back home.Boohoo.

• Like 3

Drain the swamp, Huh ??

That temporary AG was just the first commode flush of Holder's robots.

If yer laid up for a year or so with a broken back or some lingering ailment, here's ya some entertaining readin'. Pop a lotta corn !!

http://www.theacru.org/every-single-one-since-2009-obamas-doj-civil-rights-division-hired-only-leftist-lawyers-hundreds/

https://pjmedia.com/every-single-one-pj-medias-investigation-of-justice-department-hiring-practices/

• Like 3