Why?, i mean...if I'm gonna bill the KGB, I better have a good reason...

Russian Campaign Was Multifaceted

Moscow’s use of disclosures during the US election

was unprecedented, but its influence campaign

otherwise followed a longstanding Russian

messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence

operations—such as cyber activity—with overt

efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-

funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid

social media users or “trolls.”

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna read this, but I don't care for haikus

• Like 2

So who the fuck doesn't???????????????

• Like 1

3482qdu3wh8y.jpg

Honestly, Clinton was trying to win her election. Or rather, her campaign was desperately trying to not lose. Candidates who try too hard, playing games with voters, lose. This is kind of expected. When a foreign power intervenes, there is far more reason to be concerned.

Honestly, Clinton was trying to win her election. Or rather, her campaign was desperately trying to not lose. Candidates who try too hard, playing games with voters, lose. This is kind of expected. When a foreign power intervenes, there is far more reason to be concerned.

Still want to see the "evidence" of Russian intervention into our election, where did they take votes from the TIC and changed them over to the Trumpet?

Again, evidence of Hillary's election fraud to beat Bernie is there.....where's this Russian evidence?

Still want to see the "evidence" of Russian intervention into our election, where did they take votes from the TIC and changed them over to the Trumpet?

Again, evidence of Hillary's election fraud to beat Bernie is there.....where's this Russian evidence?

You didn't read the thing. They didn't mess with the votes. They messed with the voters.

You didn't read the thing. They didn't mess with the votes. They messed with the voters.

So??? Who the fuck doesn't?????

tango-cash-tango-cash-sylvester-stallone

"I don't want to be killed by this Limey jerkoff! I want to be killed by an American....

... jerkoff

• Like 2

Still DOESN'T explain how the Russians influenced our election.

On the other hand, Hillary committed fraud.

Outside powers are ALWAYS attempting to breech our defenses, this isn't a news flash.

Did the Russians send threats to voters in order to sway their vote?

• Like 3

Like I said, nothing that sexy. I read the report. It was boring as a nursing home key party. You read it.

• Like 1

On the other hand, Hillary committed fraud.

Outside powers are ALWAYS attempting to breech our defenses, this isn't a news flash.

Your hole was already deep enough. I understand the need to defend yourself after being called out, but you really are fighting a losing battle. We all know how it goes when the US places foreign leaders. We gain from it. This is why you should care. This is not Hillary vs. Trump. Hasn't been for a while so all of you need to get over that. This is watching the US get served via our influecable voters. I'd like to not flush this as a partisan issue.

• Like 1

Your hole was already deep enough. I understand the need to defend yourself after being called out, but you really are fighting a losing battle. We all know how it goes when the US places foreign leaders. We gain from it. This is why you should care. This is not Hillary vs. Trump. Hasn't been for a while so all of you need to get over that. This is watching the US get served via our influecable voters. I'd like to not flush this as a partisan issue.

Government accountability is lacking, nobody ever gets fired, so, how do you clean this up to weave out the garbage employees in order to restore quality?

• Like 1

Correct. I read the report. It's not much at all. Trump would not support the report we read. He supports the report he was delivered. The one we can't read. His acceptance reads volumes for me. That in concert with the geopolitical stage that we are in with Russia.

• Like 1

Too late now. We just have to work with what we've got.

Watch the issues and read what your representatives are going to be voting on. Call them and let them know what matters to you.

They listen if you call enough.

"I just can't figure out why Putin would put in the effort to strengthen the U.S. by putting Trump in the White House... I mean he must just want us to succeed..."

This is a very good question.   My first thought, Putin is on a continent that people from the mid east could walk to.  Russia has been dealing with radical Islam terrorism as long as anybody.  Maybe Putin is looking to having a stronger ally in the war against ISIS. 

Another thought, Russia prospers from selling oil, and natural gas.   Moving the USA away from solar panel, windmills, and other unreliable sources of power helps him sell more oil.

Third thought, whose word do you trust more.  Donald, or Hillary?

Do not forget, the USA and USSR were allies in WW2, united to defeat a common enemy.

• Like 1

That meme is relevant to the partisan issue of our election. The left and right should be pissed and concerned at the issue at hand. Seriously think beyond for 1second. The right was force fed Trump. The right resisted with everything they had. But Trump prevailed. The left did the same, and Trump prevailed. This is not Partisan. Actually, Trump wasn't even a republican. The United States has been had. Fortunately we are not a monarchy, and our congress can keep us in check if they don't cave on everything. Or rather, closely look at every decision with this influence in mind. Russia either wants us to play into her plan, or wants us to fail.

• Like 1

I still do not see any evidence of how Russia influenced anything. What I do see is validation of all wikileaks material and exposing what everyone already knew was true about the Clinton camp. Let me rephrase that, what independents and right already knew.

• Like 3

Second, the DNC leak was almost for sure Seth Rich. The DNC staffer murdered in DC. In a wikileak email, John Podesta sought out to make an example of the potential leaker.. 

After this, wikileaks seeks info paying $20k for info pertaining to this murder. 

CpicklyXgAA3OAd.jpg

In an interview, Assange came about as close as possible to saying Seth was the source.. without actually saying it.

• Like 1