• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

If you build it, they will come.

http://www.news.com.au/world/donald-trump-backtracks-on-assange-support-in-furious-twitter-rant/news-story/884c5b5b631d955881e821c72b870d28

I kinda remember a quote from a recent interview, when Mr Trump said words to the effect of "im very good at these sorts of things, its called construction"

• Like 1

I have always hated this extra layer called "hate crime". What hate crime dose is take a crime and elevate it to the federal level, taking it out of the state level. Even though every state has a criminal code. Some one dose a crime it is a crime. 

I look at it as a safety net. It's back up for a state that doesn't enforce it's own laws or enforce fully enough. Some crimes are exceptionally heinous. Punishment should be proportional to the crime. These four are exceptional douche bags by any measurement used. I have no sympathy for them whatever. If the Fed wants to wait in the wings to tack on extra, be my guest, I'll go for the coffee..

If you build it, they will come.

http://www.news.com.au/world/donald-trump-backtracks-on-assange-support-in-furious-twitter-rant/news-story/884c5b5b631d955881e821c72b870d28

I kinda remember a quote from a recent interview, when Mr Trump said words to the effect of "im very good at these sorts of things, its called construction"

We'll see.. maybe just fund border patrol, they can hire migrants direct.

^its:' if you build , he will come.. now

• Like 1

lol....wut...?

Seattle sending voters tax-funded vouchers – to spend on campaigns

Seattle politicians have it figured out: The city is now giving taxpayers their own money back, on the condition they "donate" that cash back to political candidates.

The new program, which was funded by a property tax hike and approved at the ballot box in 2015, launched this week. More than a half-million registered voters in Seattle will receive $100 worth of taxpayer-financed “democracy vouchers” that can be used to contribute to a political candidate of their choosing.

The catch: That money has to be used in this way, or it goes back into the same government program.

The city described the first-in-the-nation program as a way “to encourage more Seattle residents to donate to campaigns and/or run for elected positions themselves.” Each registered voter will get four $25 vouchers to distribute as they see fit.

But critics say the tax base really is just being exploited to fund campaigns.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/05/seattle-sending-voters-tax-funded-vouchers-to-spend-on-campaigns.html

I look at it as a safety net. It's back up for a state that doesn't enforce it's own laws or enforce fully enough. Some crimes are exceptionally heinous. Punishment should be proportional to the crime. These four are exceptional douche bags by any measurement used. I have no sympathy for them whatever. If the Fed wants to wait in the wings to tack on extra, be my guest, I'll go for the coffee..

Very valid point, However, look what this nutjob 0bama has done with "hate crime" Took a little problem and turned parts of the country into a disaster areas.

• Like 2

lol....wut...?

Seattle sending voters tax-funded vouchers – to spend on campaigns

Seattle politicians have it figured out: The city is now giving taxpayers their own money back, on the condition they "donate" that cash back to political candidates.

The new program, which was funded by a property tax hike and approved at the ballot box in 2015, launched this week. More than a half-million registered voters in Seattle will receive $100 worth of taxpayer-financed “democracy vouchers” that can be used to contribute to a political candidate of their choosing.

The catch: That money has to be used in this way, or it goes back into the same government program.

The city described the first-in-the-nation program as a way “to encourage more Seattle residents to donate to campaigns and/or run for elected positions themselves.” Each registered voter will get four $25 vouchers to distribute as they see fit.

But critics say the tax base really is just being exploited to fund campaigns.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/05/seattle-sending-voters-tax-funded-vouchers-to-spend-on-campaigns.html

Fuck King county and fuck Seattle, those hipster tree huggers are ruining this state.

• Like 6

Fuck King county and fuck Seattle, those hipster tree huggers are ruining this state.

Ah, I see you are getting that Southern California Feeling! Just change the names and the story is pretty much the same. It is a special kind of hell 

• Like 5

Well, lets see. Handicapped white kid gets sequestered and assaulted by people he knows in his town. They torture, assault and injure the kid and they film it. They yell racist rants and act like idiots. 

Obama says it is because of Social Media. 

Black Thug attacks convenience store owner and does a strong arm robbery, then defies orders by a peace officer and attacks the officer, gets shot. 

Obama is very disturbed and  U.S. Dept. Of Justice investigates the case. 

Yup! No race issues here! Move along! 

• Like 2

FBI says dems refused to let them see "hacked" computers.

Questions about the Democratic National Committee hack and Russia’s alleged involvement have been swirling for months, and have intensified as the intelligence community prepares to brief president-elect Donald Trump about its conclusions on Friday and release a declassified report next week. Ahead of this announcement, the DNC told Buzzfeed on Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization’s breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. Now the FBI is refuting this account of the events.

In a statement to WIRED, a senior FBI law enforcement official wrote in an email Thursday that “The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.” This contrasts with what DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told Buzzfeed in an email: “The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers.”

In its statement, the FBI agreed with the DNC’s implication that it had instead relied on data from Crowdstrike. But the Bureau points the finger for its lack of independent evaluation squarely at the DNC. According to the FBI official, “This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

When asked about the FBI’s comments and the two institutions’ differing accounts of events, the DNC referred WIRED to its statement to Buzzfeed on Wednesday.

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

• Like 1

The term 'Hate Crime' has been around longer than Obama. I have no idea how Obama has or hasn't fucked up this term, I was only replying to the case in point. Al Capone couldn't be convicted of all his crimes but someone, somewhere, noticed that he didn't pay federal taxes so he was sent away for that. Sometimes you just have to look for the right law and exercise it. OJ got away with murder so when he next fucked up he got no sympathy and is doing time. Justice should be proportional to the crime..

I could have been more to the point then I was on that Mike, before 0bama took office there are a few people for reasons of funding (Al Sharpton and company)looking to make racial division a problem. 0bama and his lackes in the justice department make it a major problem, under the auspices of hate crime.

• Like 2

Mexican Ford Plant Workers Blame Trump for Dashed Dreams

VILLA DE REYES, Mexico — Word spread quickly through cellphone messages and shouts between co-workers that Ford Motor Co. had canceled its new $1.6 billion car plant at its sprawling 700-acre high desert site in north-central Mexico.

"When I saw it on the phone, (I thought), 'Well, no, it can't be,'" said Higinio Salazar, a security guard who spent the past five months logging traffic into and out of the site and hoped to have steady work for months to come. "It was on orders of Mr. Trump," he said bitterly.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/01/06/world/americas/ap-lt-mexico-ford.html?_r=1

tookourjobs.png

• Like 4

I have always hated this extra layer called "hate crime". What hate crime dose is take a crime and elevate it to the federal level, taking it out of the state level. Even though every state has a criminal code. Some one dose a crime it is a crime.

Thank liberalism.
  • Like 2

lol....wut...?Seattle sending voters tax-funded vouchers – to spend on campaignsSeattle politicians have it figured out: The city is now giving taxpayers their own money back, on the condition they "donate" that cash back to political candidates.The new program, which was funded by a property tax hike and approved at the ballot box in 2015, launched this week. More than a half-million registered voters in Seattle will receive $100 worth of taxpayer-financed “democracy vouchers” that can be used to contribute to a political candidate of their choosing.The catch: That money has to be used in this way, or it goes back into the same government program.The city described the first-in-the-nation program as a way “to encourage more Seattle residents to donate to campaigns and/or run for elected positions themselves.” Each registered voter will get four $25 vouchers to distribute as they see fit.But critics say the tax base really is just being exploited to fund campaigns.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/05/seattle-sending-voters-tax-funded-vouchers-to-spend-on-campaigns.html

DNC expanded their corruption network.

• Like 3

FBI says dems refused to let them see "hacked" computers.Questions about the Democratic National Committee hack and Russia’s alleged involvement have been swirling for months, and have intensified as the intelligence community prepares to brief president-elect Donald Trump about its conclusions on Friday and release a declassified report next week. Ahead of this announcement, the DNC told Buzzfeed on Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other intelligence agency ever did an independent assessment of the organization’s breached servers. Instead, they alleged, the FBI relied exclusively on information from private digital forensics company Crowdstrike. Now the FBI is refuting this account of the events.In a statement to WIRED, a senior FBI law enforcement official wrote in an email Thursday that “The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.” This contrasts with what DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told Buzzfeed in an email: “The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers.”In its statement, the FBI agreed with the DNC’s implication that it had instead relied on data from Crowdstrike. But the Bureau points the finger for its lack of independent evaluation squarely at the DNC. According to the FBI official, “This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”When asked about the FBI’s comments and the two institutions’ differing accounts of events, the DNC referred WIRED to its statement to Buzzfeed on Wednesday.https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

The Dems are now showing their true colors again, point and blame with no evidence....didn't they accuse Bush of doing this?.....oh the irony!

#draintheswampNOW

• Like 1