• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So a solid win then. I think that pretty much kills the Tic for now and 2020. She's a looser and more scandal will come out. The magnitude of it is awesome. Damn it's worth getting up today!!!

Well two things in the near future... time to start the process of finding a suitable president to replace Trump (unless he's smarter than he looks, gawd can you just imagine him making speeches with his foot in his mouth? ) and Cuz may now go into serious decline and Flatcat's Insomniacs dominates the forum.

• Like 4

OK, so on the Federal Level, it is mostly all a GOP show, but meanwhile, here in California, we are truly fucked! More debt is coming our way, more gun control and Pot is now legal and the Fucking Devil, Kamala Harris, is on her way to Washington. 

Yeah, it is a mixed feelings kind of day. 

• Like 7

in the meantime, Idiocrasy's first order of business with a republican controlled house and senate and presidency, will be to start deporting all those fureners and start a war with someone for the fun of it. Fuck our lives. This will get messy.

Not to mention we're now the laughing stock of the world for getting a racist bigot in the white house. Where's my rascal scooter with the 50 cal on it for my fat ass?

This type Of prognosticating has been wrong since June 2015 when Donald announced his intentions.

So why all of a sudden is it correct? The TV and MSM was

Wrong wrong wrong on everything. Not on one single thing but everything.

Take a Valium, or grab a pillow with a warm cup of coco. Nothing remotely like your panic post is going to happen.

Relax. Try being accepting like liberals pretend to be.

• Like 2

That's bad how? 

The pot itself is not bad, it is what comes with it. Colorado is not really doing all that great with it. Sure, they are making money, but, they are getting tons of homeless types who showed up just to buy pot and pretty much do nothing else. 

I live in one of the cities with the highest homeless populations. Currently due to us having great weather year round and housing being so sky high, and now we have the promise of legal weed to further entice the nomadic types. 

As it is, you can just get a lousy little medical weed card and get your shit, but now, the cat is out of the bag and that fucker will not get back in there. 

• Like 2

The pot itself is not bad, it is what comes with it. Colorado is not really doing all that great with it. Sure, they are making money, but, they are getting tons of homeless types who showed up just to buy pot and pretty much do nothing else.

I live in one of the cities with the highest homeless populations. Currently due to us having great weather year round and housing being so sky high, and now we have the promise of legal weed to further entice the nomadic types.

As it is, you can just get a lousy little medical weed card and get your shit, but now, the cat is out of the bag and that fucker will not get back in there.

I live in washington where its legal but cant smoke because it's not federally legal yet and my work is a federal company. Doesn't mean half to three-quarters of the employees don't toke up every now and again but it would be nice to not have to fear a drug test

Also its constantly wet or cold so people dont want to kuve here anyways

So a solid win then. I think that pretty much kills the Tic for now and 2020. She's a looser and more scandal will come out. The magnitude of it is awesome. Damn it's worth getting up today!!!

Well two things in the near future... time to start the process of finding a suitable president to replace Trump (unless he's smarter than he looks, gawd can you just imagine him making speeches with his foot in his mouth? ) and Cuz may now go into serious decline and Flatcat's Insomniacs dominates the forum.

Merica always has stuff to post and scratch our heads at. State by state we have some of the most publicized weird dumb shit broadcast for the world to see.

Best place to poke fun at Merica is here. Catz insomniacs is a great place to poke fun at the world and everything between.

• Like 2