• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This illustrates how hysteria can be generated whilst examining conspiracy.

The first mistake people sometimes make is that they accept every conspiracy at face value without further examination.

The irony being of course that the reason behind examining conspiracy in the first place is that they don't accept mundane reality as a given and are interested in what lies underneath.

The first leap in logic this guy makes is that this performance artist is engaged in satanic ritual  , I didn't see any obvious signs or symbols in the video (other than the one the creator of the video inserted next to Hillary), he did make an allusion to a moloch but it was not developed further, probably a teaser which may or may not be true.

I also did not see any obvious signs of sexual sadomasochism per se, this broad just liked to be abused. I've dated some women like that.

The second issue is that this person reads WAAAAY too much into the pathology of this performance artist.

Performance artists for the most part are attention whores, and their modus operandi is to shock and maybe offend or confuse the observer.

I think it is waste of time myself, but this performance artist probably has issues as most real artists or wannabes do.

So was this a satanic ritual?

Maybe, but not on any obvious level.

Hillary might have been better entertained by going to see a good movie, I don't think she was praying to master lucifer for more power but things can be triggered subconsciously.

The only conspiracy I can see if I get sucked in by this guy is the conspiracy he has to waste my time and separate me from my money by purchasing the books he has written that have covered territory which has already been covered by others.

• Like 2

This illustrates how hysteria can be generated whilst examining conspiracy.

The first mistake people sometimes make is that they accept every conspiracy at face value without further examination.

The irony being of course that the reason behind examining conspiracy in the first place is that they don't accept mundane reality as a given and are interested in what lies underneath.

The first leap in logic this guy makes is that this performance artist is engaged in satanic ritual  , I didn't see any obvious signs or symbols in the video (other than the one the creator of the video inserted next to Hillary), he did make an allusion to a moloch but it was not developed further, probably a teaser which may or may not be true.

I also did not see any obvious signs of sexual sadomasochism per se, this broad just liked to be abused. I've dated some women like that.

The second issue is that this person reads WAAAAY too much into the pathology of this performance artist.

Performance artists for the most part are attention whores, and their modus operandi is to shock and maybe offend or confuse the observer.

I think it is waste of time myself, but this performance artist probably has issues as most real artists or wannabes do.

So was this a satanic ritual?

Maybe, but not on any obvious level.

Hillary might have been better entertained by going to see a good movie, I don't think she was praying to master lucifer for more power but things can be triggered subconsciously.

The only conspiracy I can see if I get sucked in by this guy is the conspiracy he has to waste my time and separate me from my money by purchasing the books he has written that have covered territory which has already been covered by others.

you are an enlightened person, dhp. I can see it as performance art too just like piss Christ. still, neither of those acts were especially endearing to the voters and the elites certainly didn't go around advertising their patronage to the performers.

Satanic as in codified in the Satanic bible? maybe not. Satanic as in unclean acts by Christian standards as it involves bodily fluids, incantations, invocations, etc? yes, I think that means the average Christian could see the rites as Satanic.

• Like 2

Nope Dutch/German and South Eastern Native. Florida, Arkansas area. Then forcefully moved to Oklahoma but some family went back.

I encourage people to get a DNA lineage test done. You would be surprised where your family origins are.

It's true. I'm Inuit. I didn't know. My wife's black, also didn't know.

you are an enlightened person, dhp. I can see it as performance art too just like piss Christ. still, neither of those acts were especially endearing to the voters and the elites certainly didn't go around advertising their patronage to the performers.

Satanic as in codified in the Satanic bible? maybe not. Satanic as in unclean acts by Christian standards as it involves bodily fluids, incantations, invocations, etc? yes, I think that means the average Christian could see the rites as Satanic.

Thanks, piss christ, haha I remember that gem!

Yes I see your point about the unclean acts being satanic as referenced in the bible.

This looks like yet another error in judgement by Hillary.

• Like 2

Thanks, piss christ, haha I remember that gem!

Yes I see your point about the unclean acts being satanic as referenced in the bible.

This looks like yet another error in judgement by Hillary.

do you remember LA schools teaching kids that all ancient Egyptians were black and that some could fly but when the white man came to Egypt he killed all the winged ones out of jealousy? this was a little prior to the ebonics era. good times!

• Like 2

do you remember LA schools teaching kids that all ancient Egyptians were black and that some could fly but when the white man came to Egypt he killed all the winged ones out of jealousy? this was a little prior to the ebonics era. good times!

...'fraid I missed that one though.

Just for the sake of discussion are you christian?

And now we have Prop 58,which will enable students to be taught

in their native tongue.

Kind of a quiet day on the leak front... Getting worried we won't see the 33k before the election. We need news now!!

I'm still holding my breath.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29553-1382564166-23

Do you know what tomorrow is ????????????????????????????? You should.

It's true. I'm Inuit. I didn't know. My wife's black, also didn't know.

It was really cool getting the results that we kinda knew where the family was from but all the info got lost over time and generations. Validation was cool. We can only track my father's side back to Oklahoma through documents, but nothing was recorded before then. People (family) speculate that any of the natives that didn't stay in Oklahoma pretty much had no record of lineage.