• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this thread is kinda cooked. Paradime went deep. John510 has roots in JDM lingo and Z train is actually kinda interresting if he tries. I give up.

#bencarsondatsun

WTF is JDM ?

• Like 2

I was listening to Obama in one of his speeches yesterday....no teleprompter may I say.....I started LOL and thinking about how the left portraits GW as stupid.....have any of you ever heard Obama with no teleprompter?, he sounds like a retard between the studering and incoherence....good god!

https://youtu.be/mSxo9-Z5Ki0

Da fuck!!!!

I was listening to Obama in one of his speeches yesterday....no teleprompter may I say.....I started LOL and thinking about how the left portraits GW as stupid.....have any of you ever heard Obama with no teleprompter?, he sounds like a retard between the studering and incoherence....good god!

https://youtu.be/mSxo9-Z5Ki0

Da fuck!!!!

word, that shit was funny. eccept for the fact that our president is openly campaining

• Like 1

I believe the head lines for todays attention grabbing shit toss was Trump can't be trusted with nukes, because he has thin skin. More of that new fangled ZERO substance campaigning. Who knows what might happen if a candidate said something intelligent though? They'd be labeled an elitist who was unfit for office. Oh but gee whizz fellers, the moron puppet show sure is attention grabbing, ante it. 

• Like 1

It'll be even larger shit show when Hillary gets nominated for the Dems....got 3rd party hopes yet? Ya me either.....will Hillary lead the US of A wearing an orange jump suit?....we're in for the shit show of the history, boys!