• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those two went to SF gold rush heaven.

Used to see them everyday when I lived by Union Square, along with that cartoon artist Crumb. SF hasn't really changed much. Basically there are two hot European super models, one single gay dude, and 3 batshit panhandlers on each corner.

Yah, the Brown sisters passed in the late 90's I think. You forgot the sexually ambiguous hipster with a $350 plaid shirt, and a man bun. 

• Like 1

Damn I was thinking of moving to Canada when the prez gets elected here no matter what? Hillary or Trump? Canada here I come!!! Who do you think is going to be Trumps VP Amarosa? Hillary will have Monica? FUCK POLITICS!!!

• Like 1

As narrow as that snakes head is I doubt it's venomous, but I'm not testing my theory on my hand.

Head width won't tell you anything about a snakes potential to be venomous. Wide heads with puffy venom sacks are a viper thing, there's plenty of killers with narrow heads. America's coral snake, Australia's rough scale, taipan, even the browns and fierce snake are relatively narrow, then Africa's myriad of mamba species and the list goes on. In Australia you're safer assuming every snake is venomous.

Odd fun fact: even with over 20 of the top 25 deadliest snakes in the world, Australia has the least deaths due to snakebite. Ten times more people die per year from horseback riding in Australia than from snakes.

• Like 2

Head width won't tell you anything about a snakes potential to be venomous. Wide heads with puffy venom sacks are a viper thing, there's plenty of killers with narrow heads. America's coral snake, Australia's rough scale, taipan, even the browns and fierce snake are relatively narrow, then Africa's myriad of mamba species and the list goes on. In Australia you're safer assuming every snake is venomous.

Odd fun fact: even with over 20 of the top 25 deadliest snakes in the world, Australia has the least deaths due to snakebite. Ten times more people die per year from horseback riding in Australia than from snakes.

Finally a logical reply.

• Like 1

My Mom has Parkinsons disease,& was going downhill fast.

I had to laugh when she said that she wanted to live long enough to

vote against Hillary in the next election.

She's doing much better now,thankfully,so looks like she'll get

her wish. 

poEUKmy.jpg

• Like 1

I am told it's either a Keel Back snake or a Rough Scale snake.

Keel Back - non venomous

Rough Scale - venomous

The scale count is one of the visual signs as to which (apparently).

Kill then verify.....cuz....merica thread.

• Like 1

Finally a logical reply.

Herpetologist I ante, but...

How to Identify a Venomous Snake

http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Venomous-Snake

Check out their head shape. Non-venomous snakes have a spoon-shaped rounded head and venomous snakes will have a more triangular head. this is because of the venom glands (this is less noticeable on the coral snake).

That being said I don't know shit about snake other than I hate every God damned one of them, with all due prejudges.