I just went back through Obama's SOTU addresses and first address to the joint houses. I admit that I skimmed.

I didn't see where he mentioned Sandy Hook. I remember the memorial speech he gave, but I couldn't find a good example of him using tragedy in any of those.

For the curious, my intention was to show Mike how they all do that.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Here was my answer, Mike, that's why my last reply to your question was SMH...

I agree that it shouldn't be the way it's set up, an address to Congress should only be that, nobody outside the house except media covering the address should be there, I think it doesn't look good nor feels right. I think we can all agree on that?

SMH

Ha ha ha ha

So next time I express an opinion here, don't think it's up for debate. It's just an opinion, just like 98% of the posts here. Pretty much worthless except to the posters.

Here was my answer, Mike, that's why my last reply to your question was SMH...

Too little too late, and I didn't say or bring up anything about how the address to Congress was set up that you could agree with me. Didn't say it. Off course captain.  

Kohearts?

I have been married for 21 years now,,,  so i already have all the argumentative, irrational thinking going on in my life anyone could ever handle ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so,,,  i'm out

• Like 2

I'm just gonna leave this here....

I went to high school with Collen Cowturd...

When my family moved to Grayland Washington from Wyandotte  Oklahoma they rented/ lived in a cabin in his dads front yard till they bought a house.

The on left with SUV and white car,,,,,, his dad was an optometrist so they lived in the house behind up on the dune,, behind the trees.

https://goo.gl/maps/A8kVpoC7yYH2

• Like 1

g1363307960608811931.jpg

Lies man, like it's really about the Russians.... they spy on us with flu shots and microwaves....Jfk was an inside job.....The grassy knoll.....Moon landing was fake...And with mypillow I wake up well rested every single morning!! OXY clean is tough in stains but not on clothes!!! To prove how well flexseal works I replace the bottom of the boat with a screen door!!!

• Like 2

Lies man, like it's really about the Russians.... they spy on us with flu shots and microwaves....Jfk was an inside job.....The grassy knoll.....Moon landing was fake...And with mypillow I wake up well rested every single morning!! OXY clean is tough in stains but not on clothes!!! To prove how well flexseal works I replace the bottom of the boat with a screen door!!!

Alt facts.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha ha

So next time I express an opinion here, don't think it's up for debate. It's just an opinion, just like 98% of the posts here. Pretty much worthless except to the posters.

Too little too late, and I didn't say or bring up anything about how the address to Congress was set up that you could agree with me. Didn't say it. Off course captain.

Why do you want me to rate it so badly?, I already expressed my stance, I don't like it, I don't care who the POTUS is, I just don't like it, period.

well, that and this:

Report: IRS Spent $11 Million On Guns, Ammo In The Past 10 Years

The IRS spent nearly $11 million on guns, ammunition and “military-style equipment” between 2006 and 2014, according to a new report. IRS investment in heavy firearms and tactical gear is a new trend for the agency, but it follows a pattern of militarization repeated throughout the executive branch of the government.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/18/report-irs-spent-11-million-on-guns-ammo-in-the-past-10-years/#ixzz4aDPdeB2R

Gee, has this ever happened anywhere in history before

• Like 3

Why do you want me to rate it so badly?, I already expressed my stance, I don't like it, I don't care who the POTUS is, I just don't like it, period.

Rate what?? I haven't asked you to 'rate' anything. I asked you opinion on shamelessness.

This is your stance...?

I agree that it shouldn't be the way it's set up, an address to Congress should only be that, nobody outside the house except media covering the address should be there, I think it doesn't look good nor feels right. I think we can all agree on that?

Well I didn't ask you for that did I?

Not at all, just the most shameless.

Your memory is either poor or you're intellectually dishonest.

So if you think my memory is poor, maybe there is a speech more shameless and I invited you to express your opinion of a more shameless one.... blah blah blah... Obama did the same thing..... blah blah blah... irrelevant crap.blah. evading.blah blah.. anything but an answer. Is that not the definition of intellectual dishonesty? It's an opinion, no one is going to call you a liar. If you don't have anything why allude to it?

• Like 1

Fuck! I knew flu shots were fishy! Tell me more, I'm intrigued.

All the other stuff I already knew.

Rate what?? I haven't asked you to 'rate' anything. I asked you opinion on shamelessness.

This is your stance...?

Well I didn't ask you for that did I?

So if you think my memory is poor, maybe there is a speech more shameless and I invited you to express your opinion of a more shameless one.... blah blah blah... Obama did the same thing..... blah blah blah... irrelevant crap.blah. evading.blah blah.. anything but an answer. Is that not the definition of intellectual dishonesty? It's an opinion, no one is going to call you a liar. If you don't have anything why allude to it?

You want me to agree or disagree with you?