• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I can read a road map almost as good as my phone can direct me places. Studied an atlas for no good reason back in elementary school and delivered pizza before gps.

Also I quit drinking last year because I have a drinking problem, all three girls have dudes and yes, blonde and brunette are a team. Figured that one out ages ago. More interested in the redhead at this point, don't care either way, I get what I want from then outside of physical desires that are just genetically programmed inti us from ages if evolution that we must procreate. It's been just under two years now since the last time and honestly I think I'm better off without sex or a girlfriend.

(I've fantasized two Latina baristas and here you are with a golden opportunity) Do you need a road map? Sorry you're too young to know what a road map was. Do you need navigation to your car port?

Focus attention on the less confident of the two. But when you ask them both out, you should be speaking to the one with higher confidence. This should set the dynamic right. Girl with lower confidence already connected but feeling a bit of jealousy about your approach. Once drinking, see if you can get high confidence girl to join you in complimenting the other girl. If she joins you, it's yours to lose. If not, lose her and hook up with the girl with low confidence. You may end up with the other one down the line.

No expert, but I have been there.

And pics or it didn't happen.

Actually I can read a road map almost as good as my phone can direct me places. Studied an atlas for no good reason back in elementary school and delivered pizza before gps.

Also I quit drinking last year because I have a drinking problem, all three girls have dudes and yes, blonde and brunette are a team. Figured that one out ages ago. More interested in the redhead at this point, don't care either way, I get what I want from then outside of physical desires that are just genetically programmed inti us from ages if evolution that we must procreate. It's been just under two years now since the last time and honestly I think I'm better off without sex or a girlfriend.

Pinocchio_false_confessions_answer_2_xla

Focus attention on the less confident of the two. But when you ask them both out, you should be speaking to the one with higher confidence. This should set the dynamic right. Girl with lower confidence already connected but feeling a bit of jealousy about your approach. Once drinking, see if you can get high confidence girl to join you in complimenting the other girl. If she joins you, it's yours to lose. If not, lose her and hook up with the girl with low confidence. You may end up with the other one down the line.

No expert, but I have been there.

And pics or it didn't happen.

You fucking......

1.jpg

IMAG0462.jpgOk, here's what you do. These two look like a team so cutting one out of the herd is unlikely. The best thing is to deal with the both of them together. A mob will do crazy shit the individuals wouldn't dream of alone. So ask them both out and get drunk. Let nature take it's course and one will try to out play the other. You could end up the chicken salad between two slices of white, mayo optional. What's the worst that could happen? You end up watching them from across the room, and still have a happy ending.

way too much info,

look its easy,

next time your in their and she asks "do you want me to leave room for cream?" , simply reply with " who needs condoms? "

yes