The great and almighty datsun mike!

Isn't he just the greatest guys?! He is so important and special wouldn't you guys agree?! He Always puts ratsun first and never acts like a 20 year old immature punk moderater which is way cool!! I don't think he has ever banned anyone because he is just that cool! I mean even when a guy tells a cop joke he shows so much restraint and Leinancy! What a guy, so cool, so hip for a mod, just a totally righteous dude that doesn't have an overinflated ego and swollen head, so awesome! Most mods cant handle it, but not Big Dmike!!! Total awesomeness!!! So everybody let's give a big shout out dmike and say thanks!!! Thanks Dmike your the bestest!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm?

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt." Sarcasm may employ ambivalence, although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic. "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections". The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears.

I read that, with a ton of it.

• Like 1

Isn't he just the greatest guys?! He is so important and special wouldn't you guys agree?! He Always puts ratsun first and never acts like a 20 year old immature punk moderater which is way cool!! I don't think he has ever banned anyone because he is just that cool! I mean even when a guy tells a cop joke he shows so much restraint and Leinancy! What a guy, so cool, so hip for a mod, just a totally righteous dude that doesn't have an overinflated ego and swollen head, so awesome! Most mods cant handle it, but not Big Dmike!!! Total awesomeness!!! So everybody let's give a big shout out dmike and say thanks!!! Thanks Dmike your the bestest!

I just got a little tear in my eye. 

He's such the post whore.

It's like watching a pendulum swinging. I hope NWOlman is right, I know flatcat surely is. At the risk of being ungrateful... what the hell did I do/not do. this time???

• Like 3

I don't think he has ever banned anyone because he is just that cool!

Ok, so I've seen Mike ban several people, but none that didn't deserve it. Most of whom got several warnings.

memestache.com_269503_1353963603.jpg

In any case, Mike is awesome. It reminds me of when I was young and thought my dad knew everything.

I want to see some power  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

oh yea and thanks Mike for being so awesome