What are you listening to???

Seen them in Los Angeles in 1980. Two members are left,the drummer and guitarist.They are on tour now.They like to play in small places so they can be the only band.They play 80 concerts a year.There is a article in the news paper today on them.Yes,I still have the news paper delivered.Are you jealous.So if I sell a part,the person getting it,gets to read my old newspaper,I  save them for packing.I even have the clipping when Richard Wright passed.We got to see him in Concert in 94,Division Bell tour.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 2
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favorite pink Floyd song.A video I made with my 1994 Division Bell tour T-shirt.I watched them put up the T- shirt stand and bought the first shirt and Pink Floyd magazine.Get a good job with good pay and your okay..So I did.Also bought my 720 in 94 right before the concert for 3500 bucks...

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1

Kind of insane when you consider this kid taught himself to play guitar, piano, and compose his own music. In a few weeks my wife and I are going to see Alijondro for the second time. I'm psyched because it's a small venue in Oakland where he's introducing a bunch of new acoustic stuff. I'll make some bootleg recordings.

Well when you're retired every night is Saturday night...

If you have never seen this film..... well see it. In it you'll see yourself doing shit you forgot you did before you grew up. It takes place in '71? or 2 and was the last never ending summer for me. A job? was for paying for gas and beer and friendships were never ending. Life was a drag race between each light.

• Like 3