MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

Yea, I keep flipping between carbs or EFI. The issue is I'd hate to spend that much on EFI and get shafted when I move to TN next year. The 620 doesn't have a title so unless they will issue me a new one I can't register it to drive after the move. That's what has been holding up the 2.2l build as well. I'm looking for a 620/520/521 shell with a clean title in case I can't take this one with me.

See, there are reasons, I just like to say I'm broke and hope MrBig will buy me shit... :ninja:

We'll my shit is registered buy me something it will go to god use,I tell you what buy me the throttle body set up for my ls2 and I will put it in the truck.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, he won't do an LS2, but that's ok. The SR20 is a damn sexy engine. My only problem with it is I hate waiting for parts. SRs are getting older now so more companies are moving away from them, but you can still find many decent parts for now. Honestly can't wait till MrBig gets the boost bug and decides his 521 is too slow. That FJ is just begging for it.

lol, he won't do an LS2, but that's ok. The SR20 is a damn sexy engine. My only problem with it is I hate waiting for parts. SRs are getting older now so more companies are moving away from them, but you can still find many decent parts for now. Honestly can't wait till MrBig gets the boost bug and decides his 521 is too slow. That FJ is just begging for it.

Thank you but turbo is not happening on the FJ,maybe NOS for a hits and giggles.

We will see. I want more reliability then anything else power is easy.And you need to hear the FJ in person it does sound bitching.

I cant wait it sounds great in the videos 

• Like 1

We will see. I want more reliability then anything else power is easy.And you need to hear the FJ in person it does sound bitching.

it sounds Bitching??? Only thing I ever hear is you Bitching.

"Bitchin" I think is what your looking for.

• Like 4

it sounds Bitching??? Only thing I ever hear is you Bitching.

"Bitchin" I think is what your looking for.

hey will u post pics of my future wife at least,  future dad in law?    i need to see something inthis thread besides unicorns and minitaurs being discussed

• Like 2

my problems are not internet worthy ...... thee pretty off the chain and i dont need anyone finding out im bitching about them on line ..... sky blue or usta can verify ...... there beyond scaring or whining on ratsun about

I just surfed back 5 pages, the photo ratio is way off in this thread, all I seen is one black 510 wagon, a crusty white engine compartment, and some idiot picking up an engine with his back instead of his legs. :lol:

I take it you have not had a hernia yet, well with that attitude you are on your way, they are fun, especially when you can fill your scrotum up for the doctor by just bearing down, they tend to agree that you might have a hernia after that display, even though you are not a doctor. 

• Like 2

I just surfed back 5 pages, the photo ratio is way off in this thread, all I seen is one black 510 wagon, a crusty white engine compartment, and some idiot picking up an engine with his back instead of his legs. :lol:

I take it you have not had a hernia yet, well with that attitude you are on your way, they are fun, especially when you can fill your scrotum up for the doctor by just bearing down, they tend to agree that you might have a hernia after that display, even though you are not a doctor. 

I'm going for hernia repair surgery the end of this week :thumbup:   

Is this why your car is not getting the carpet done? Are you going to be able to make Canby still?

I was able to move around fairly good in a week, my second hernia I was back at work within 10 days, was supposed to have a helper, but we all know how that goes.

I'm going for hernia repair surgery the end of this week :thumbup:   

In or out patient?

So the car is not moving along at this time thats why there is no updates,going to check the painter today but parts are gathered polishing all the parts are done,and thats it.Waiting for engine to be built and upholstry is at shop,so right  now other then trying to get a Hernia nothing to report except dead in the water until further notice.