MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

MrBig thread strategy = throw tons of bullshit at them till they forget about the project.

I really think he just buys "projects" so we can have another insomniacs...

He shows us a tire or emblem every 10-15 pages just so we don't forget the "project" which is probably some hoopty he found in an alley.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FACK that is a lot of reading.

BTW..if you want a rear emblem that says "Tighty Whitey", I'll see what I can come up with.

DATROD...what are the specs on your trailer?? I'm looking to buy one and I want it to be similar.

AJ

16' long inside the rails and 6'5" wide inside the rails.  It's about 18' long to hitch.

Wow, see spend my money but not yours I see how you are.

Sorry, the B210 has taken all my funds for now... I did pick up a megasquirt 1 module for secretive testing, so we shall see. As long as the 2.2l makes more than 140HP I'm good right?

It's hard being a young buck with no money. When I grow up I want to be like you. Huge pockets full of cash, carrying my 510 on my back, with hot cousins... What can I say, that's ok in GA.

Edit: Wait, is that a challenge? This could be interesting

• Like 1

Yea, I keep flipping between carbs or EFI. The issue is I'd hate to spend that much on EFI and get shafted when I move to TN next year. The 620 doesn't have a title so unless they will issue me a new one I can't register it to drive after the move. That's what has been holding up the 2.2l build as well. I'm looking for a 620/520/521 shell with a clean title in case I can't take this one with me.

See, there are reasons, I just like to say I'm broke and hope MrBig will buy me shit... :ninja: