MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to move around fairly good in a week, my second hernia I was back at work within 10 days, was supposed to have a helper, but we all know how that goes.

In or out patient?

Dunno yet. I'm meeting with the surgeon tomorrow. I actually have 2, i'm gonna see if i can get them both fixed.

So the only Hernia I have is status quo has changed and i can still lift car engines if I get one though I will show you guys first. I am going to bodywork and paint my own car,so i will post pics as i have time to work on it and make progress.My metal guy talked me in to it and told me if I change my mind any time through the process it will be done any way. So I am excited to get the ball rolling hopefully on monday we will see. I have full use of his shop and i have a brand new Snap on DA sander that I get to finally use.

Also might be buying a CRF450 from one of my co-workers so let the hernia's I mean riding begin.

Just caught up with the strongman competition! They make engine lifts for all that stuff to eliminate your hernia needs. Hope it all comes out clean. Be careful with the dirtbike fever, it get's really addicting also. Have a KTM 450 XCW and she takes half my time while the other half is devoted to the Datsuns!!

• Like 1

So the only Hernia I have is status quo has changed and i can still lift car engines if I get one though I will show you guys first. I am going to bodywork and paint my own car,so i will post pics as i have time to work on it and make progress.My metal guy talked me in to it and told me if I change my mind any time through the process it will be done any way. So I am excited to get the ball rolling hopefully on monday we will see. I have full use of his shop and i have a brand new Snap on DA sander that I get to finally use.

Also might be buying a CRF450 from one of my co-workers so let the hernia's I mean riding begin.

Cool beans bro, This should be fun = You doing the body work. Then you'll go out and try to re live your youth on a 450. Crash and the car will never get done.

• Like 1

Are you back at work or still sucking America dry by staying home.

Of all people, You want to talk about sucking America dry. That's like the pot calling the kettle black. :rofl:

• Like 2

Bid went to high for my liking but it comes down to being how much is it worth for me yaknow? And I don't know where his reserve was but I wasn't paying buy it now. I've already put to much into my Ute and there's still more that needs to go into it so frivolous as I am, I can't take that expenditure, my wallet already hates me right now

• Like 1

photo1_zpsaf0cb31e.jpgphoto2_zps47c288fa.jpg

My new pet.This guy fell out of the roof in the offices at work last night.There was 2 of them but 1 did not make it.This one did.

Did you BBQ the other one????