Ratsun travel route

Just putting a call out to my Ratsun family here; I am going to be driving the Bee down to San Diego within the next 2-3 weeks.

My gramma is dying and I want her to be able spend time with my 2.5 yr old before she goes. I will be driving I-5 most of the way and I want to get some locals on board in case I have any trouble. I don't have aaa, and money is very tight, so if I break down, I can't afford a tow. I don't have time waiting on a part to come in.

So If I had someone with a trailer to call, or someone who can raid their parts horde cheep, it would be great.

I you don't mind making yourself available, pm me your contact info, hopefully I won't need it,

• Like 2
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could scoop you up from Tacoma to Washington side of Columbia. Is your car auto or stick ? As using a dolly is way easier on gas than the car trailer.

You aint going to break down so it don't matter anyways.

I could send PM later as there's a few times during the day you would have to wait a while before i can leave here.

If you have internet access from your phone if you have any trouble along the way post here and someone will either walk you through the problem or if they are close come help. If you dont have internet on your phone pm me and I will give you my number and you can call me and I will post your location and problem to see if someone can help.

I'm in Bakersfield 

which is rite before the hill climb over into

LA on the I-5

don't have a dolly but i'm pretty good with a hammer!

if you need help

and i'm available

Just cruz it no need to push it and you should be good

farmer

I'd take highway 99 from Sacramento,rather than I5,as there's nothing

out there on I5,plus it's one of the most boring drives I've ever taken.And,also,

if you have problems,there's a better chance of getting help.

- Doug 

If I can help, I'll cover everything from the coast to Japan. I'd be there if I was there though. Sorry your kid didn't make it. Went through the same. My kid saw gramps, but only in a coma... Peace to your family, hope you have some stories to tell. And I recommend writing an email or letter to your kid after this trip to tell a couple of em, cause no doubt they will be told.