Project Datstang

Bory

C6

I can't agree with you more!

I hope with the direction im going in with this chassis that it will showcase BHs amazing work!!

I'm blown away when I think of what he is capable of doing, that my rig is the first to run it. It's just Bitchin!

BHs Be paypalin ya tomorrow!!

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2899BB18-731E-47DF-8A5F-910FD22D1432_zps

Kinda concerned that the body guy was dipping into that igloo, full of beer while he was doing work on my cab-

Let's hope that he does better that way, like most of the guys that are part of these ol' rigs.

• Like 2

043F7E53-6922-41FD-9EA2-950991322335_zps

Finally got the roll pan fitted, wheels are a bit sucked under,

I have a billionth of an inch between fenders and tires, so I ordered 1" spacers. We'll see how that works out.

• Like 4

6D67D063-D518-43F2-A065-767BF63A253F_zps

For you Chicago Schwinn freaks,

Getting ready to do this 26" cruiser from early 58'

Plumb crazy from the late model Mopar, which is a metallic now unlike the original solid from the iconic days of the winged warriors! Stand by for sure, for this custom build in the works.

• Like 4

Ya that angle is really making a background pull away, those are 12"s of rubber on 10" wheels, they are gonna get spaced out, to have to K-Y it up for clearance.

• Like 2

Bory looks great.  This truck needs to be a turn your head bright ass color.  I am thinking a bright magenta so they think it is a girls truck until you dump the clutch and romp the throttle!!!  LOL

I think Mr Tanker is getting bit by the V8 Bug!!!  LOL

I hope if he does a V8 he does it on another 521 and keeps the one he has as it is.

• Like 1

Bory looks great.  This truck needs to be a turn your head bright ass color.  I am thinking a bright magenta so they think it is a girls truck until you dump the clutch and romp the throttle!!!  LOL

I think Mr Tanker is getting bit by the V8 Bug!!!  LOL

I hope if he does a V8 he does it on another 521 and keeps the one he has as it is.

Yes I am. What he is doing is what i wanted to do before the FJ. Thats why i love his build. Even the Ford power is all good in my hood, Never a hater just chevy guy first but Ford is all good. And he is doing it right which i love, he is spending time thinking it all out spending money and doing it right.. 

• Like 1