Project Datstang

Bory

Not bad for a mail man!  LOL

Not the kind most people think of when you say that.  That's one job at the PO that I wouldn't have.....ever.  I fix the equipment that sorts the mail.....or in some cases, shreds it.  We do online banking.....I pull too many checks out of the equipment to trust them with my own! lol  

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the kind most people think of when you say that.  That's one job at the PO that I wouldn't have.....ever.  I fix the equipment that sorts the mail.....or in some cases, shreds it.  We do online banking.....I pull too many checks out of the equipment to trust them with my own! lol  

Nice.  I had a rent check eaten by the landlord's ATM.  Unfortunately they found it while servicing the ATM and gave it back to her :P

• Like 2

53AE8618-0A6D-4DD2-B5BB-275B92699991_zps

Here is the complete system with spin tech technology,

Muffs, I jigged them together, and the pipe transitions from oval to 2-1/2" round. Gonna fab up some hangers during the week, at the moment I have them tacked solid with the angle iron. Tips are to come, once all complete, it comes off weld out and ceramic coating.

• Like 3

http://vid88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/mklotz70/Brake%20Kits/Big%20Brake%20Option/13%20inch%20Brakes/VID_65551209_0830181.mp4

photobucket or ratsun being a pain again.  Won't let me post the img link so that you can see it without having to click the link.

Over 2hrs of machining on the mill just to get op1 done.  Now on to the lathe...hopefully, tomorrow.

• Like 3

Holy crap is PB sucking lately!  I had more pics I was going to post, but it's running so slow it isn't funny.  I managed to get a link for this one and it isn't even rotated like it should be.  I already edited it to rotate it.  It's rotated in the thumbs.  No wonder I only do youtube these days.

20160628_160457.jpg

• Like 4

Holy crap is PB sucking lately!  I had more pics I was going to post, but it's running so slow it isn't funny.  I managed to get a link for this one and it isn't even rotated like it should be.  I already edited it to rotate it.  It's rotated in the thumbs.  No wonder I only do youtube these days.

20160628_160457.jpg

I call it Photolame, and there are 18 different tracking cookies connected to that site.

I tried opening this photo/video link you posted, but nothing happened, and that is just LAME!!!

• Like 3

BH's I'm blown away by your work!!

Incredible! Really, can't believe that I'm kinda new on here, I poked around a bit, got you motivated to button up your shelved ball joint venture, and on top of that, worked it out to stretch you to do these 13" brakes wow! And people say there's no Jesus! COM-ON MAN! Great work brother!

I wish we could post this piece on every one of these posts here! Crazy work!

• Like 3

Well.....they almost fit.  The part I was worried about came out perfect......the part I thought I had correct because I got the dimensions online from wilwood.....wrong.  Haven't had time to figure out what to do about it.  Basically, the caliper is centered on the rotor very nicely, but the pad overhangs the rotors a bit more than 1/8".  

20160629_160356.jpg

20160629_160338.jpg

20160629_160342.jpg

20160629_160349.jpg

20160629_160402.jpg

Sorry for the orientation.  F'in PB again!!  I've reoriented them and they look okay in the album, but here on the forum, they're still wrong.  Damn they're annoying!

**edit**....I guess they're just really slow. Came and refreshed and most show up right.
  • Like 4