Project Datstang

Bory

O3

Your anxious!?

The funny thing is that I just drop BH's a line, like hey man I want some cool ass tention bars, as he calls em, and he says, stock style or adjustable? I'm like, YA!

He pops me a price, as he's getting the parts he needs!!

BH's! Your amazing!

After I get them on Tuesday, I'm mounting them and on sat, I'm going to take the chassis to get aligned, so we'll see how his kit lines up!! Gotta say tho, if I had been following my front end set up like you guys, I would be way jealous!

I hope BH's sells a butt load of these kits!

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna grab another gear here,

So I spent part of Sunday, foolin with the inside door release, as the one piece glass gets in the way of the latch rod, I lowered it down to the bottom of the door, kinda like the sister Z's have em.

• Like 1

Looking good! 

There's not much down travel with that cross member. I'm guessing you're going to rebuild that to allow more clearance. Is that strut bar as close to that fitting on the sway bar mount as it looks? Will it hit when the suspension compresses?

Something one man should never say to another... "Nice rack!"

• Like 1

0D7991C3-6B42-40A1-BAFB-41DC8DDDD5AD_zps

Damn those are nice. 

Looking good! 

There's not much down travel with that cross member. I'm guessing you're going to rebuild that to allow more clearance. Is that strut bar as close to that fitting on the sway bar mount as it looks? Will it hit when the suspension compresses?

Something one man should never say to another... "Nice rack!"

I know on my 620 I had to go back to the stock sway bar mounts as the mounts rested on the tension rods. Might have a bit more clearance here due to the drop spindles, but it is definitely something to take into consideration. 

• Like 2

It's super close, but I took the shock out and compressed the suspension till it bottomed the hell out, and it does not hit, although it does have to be clocked to set a flat side near the grease zurk

• Like 2