• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems you just look for things to disagree on,  or MAYBE I JUST LIKE TO START SHIT! I really don't know what my issue is...

Nothing is wrong with pale skin tone, or someone that gets outside.  You don't have to be a fucking leatherback to have a healthy tan.  You won't see anything I say anyways since you ignore trolls like me who have nothing positive to contribute.. To bad I can't say what I really think of you to your face because I am an introvert WUSS who hides behind a computer and talks trash because I was bullied as a child and a teenager for being a nerd and am now mad at the world!

FIXED IT for ya! LOL! :thumbup:

And as you can see you and anyone else is not on ignore and haven't been for a long time. I just chose to ignore you children until you decided to behave, or a couple of weeks. Now it's all water under the bridge...

Must watch @ 8:10 minutes

:rofl: .. hope she's alright.

Smoke @ 10:07 he just had enough of her shit

10:50 is pretty good .. silly Itailans

14:14 .. holy crap .. what a great pilot lol

but just started my bus trip to Grants Pass off right
  • Like 1

Best singer ever

I envy this guy, people have been talking so much crap about his songs and vidoes, but they've been watched so much he's making money off of it. To be quite honest he can't sing for crap but his lyrics don't seem to be so bad, maybe he should start song writing for a few artist...

• Like 1