• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, Matt? Why so much hate. 

It's not like you actually do any work on or for them. 

Thank Christ for that!  Here's a scenario.  There's a parking lot full of nice Datsun and Nissans and ONE lifted early Toyota pickup amongst them.  The first toolbag to walk in the door will ask, "Whoa!  Who's 'yota is that!?"  Because as everyone knows, Toyota is ok, because it's almost like Chevy and Ford, they're not really made in Japan even, are they?  No, they're not like a Datsun or Nissan, they're better.  Because they're Toyota.  Because the 22RE is the best motor evar!  It's so powerful, and so awesome, and I still did burnouts around my neighbor's Mustang at 300,000 miles, ohmygod they're so cool.  In fact, I have to go blow a load on that lifted Toyota, hold on, I'll be right back.

FUCK TOYOTA INDEFINITELY!!!

'Stupid cunt'. Seems the most used expression for that word. Funny how it's almost always directed at a guy. :lol: A wise friend once said to me in a drunken moment of 'lucidity'..... "Girls......... can be assholes too ya know."

"Doug" and his g/f and three of us other guys were standing around the side of a house having a beer and being guys. They had rode in on "Doug's" bike and were wearing their leathers when faintly from out front you could hear some bikes really getting it on from the lights down the road. As they passed the house the sound burst was incredible and we all looked out front as they roared by at 100 plus. Forgetting his g/f is standing there Doug spouts: "Look at those cunts!!!!" Immediately realizing what he has just said he turns and says to her: " Uh, sorry Kim..... they don't look anything like cunts"

Thank Christ for that!  Here's a scenario.  There's a parking lot full of nice Datsun and Nissans and ONE lifted early Toyota pickup amongst them.  The first toolbag to walk in the door will ask, "Whoa!  Who's 'yota is that!?"  Because as everyone knows, Toyota is ok, because it's almost like Chevy and Ford, they're not really made in Japan even, are they?  No, they're not like a Datsun or Nissan, they're better.  Because they're Toyota.  Because the 22RE is the best motor evar!  It's so powerful, and so awesome, and I still did burnouts around my neighbor's Mustang at 300,000 miles, ohmygod they're so cool.  In fact, I have to go blow a load on that lifted Toyota, hold on, I'll be right back.

Was that really a reason.

Seems the problem is more with people than the brand.

I'm not sticking up for Toyota. Not at all.

• Like 1

Thank Christ for that! Here's a scenario. There's a parking lot full of nice Datsun and Nissans and ONE lifted early Toyota pickup amongst them. The first toolbag to walk in the door will ask, "Whoa! Who's 'yota is that!?" Because as everyone knows, Toyota is ok, because it's almost like Chevy and Ford, they're not really made in Japan even, are they? No, they're not like a Datsun or Nissan, they're better. Because they're Toyota. Because the 22RE is the best motor evar! It's so powerful, and so awesome, and I still did burnouts around my neighbor's Mustang at 300,000 miles, ohmygod they're so cool. In fact, I have to go blow a load on that lifted Toyota, hold on, I'll be right back.

'Yota envy?

• Like 3

I'll just let them jizz on the toyota and be happy about it. I'm kinda into the jizz free Datsun look myself. And if Toyotas weren't such jizz magnets, Cunts would be buying up our Datsuns.

So much anger.

• Like 3

same goes for Honda, yet Datsuns are still more sought after.   Just assume EVERYONE at a car show is a fucking idiot except the participants

( maybe ) 

I'll just let them jizz on the toyota and be happy about it. I'm kinda into the jizz free Datsun look myself. And if Toyotas weren't such jizz magnets, Cunts would be buying up our Datsuns.

So much anger.

finally somebody that can spell jizz correctly

Want a better reason for hating Toyota Keith?  Prius.  There you go.  That should be all you need.  What really gripes me is when the more powerful, better Nissan pickups came out, somehow Toyota still wins the import truck wars because they're better.  Oh really, with 50 less hp?  Fuck Toyota.  Fuck them right in their smug little cunts.

• Like 1

Want a better reason for hating Toyota Keith?  Prius.  There you go.  That should be all you need.  What really gripes me is when the more powerful, better Nissan pickups came out, somehow Toyota still wins the import truck wars because they're better.  Oh really, with 50 less hp?  Fuck Toyota.  Fuck them right in their smug little cunts.

Prius? That's all you got?

Again, it's the people.

Not a bad car. But I hate Prius owners.

Wait. No I don't. They spend money.

Having worked on Nissans and Toyotas for a while now, I know which is the better car.

I have to break my tail looking for work at Toyota. These cars are good quality.

Nissan? 45,000 mile cars falling apart.

You decide.

Now give me a real reason, Matt.

What is really wrong with Toyotas to garner so much hatrid.

• Like 1