(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I get screwed. Work as a delivery driver is listed twice! Never did. Nor have I crushed a car. How does one get to crush cars? Seems like you would need some ins to push those buttons. Or do they mean, have a car crushed?

If road head was listed a few times it would really help me out... Shark tip, go get road head. If you are really that worried, do it on the bus. That counts.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I get screwed. Work as a delivery driver is listed twice! Never did. Nor have I crushed a car. How does one get to crush cars? Seems like you would need some ins to push those buttons. Or do they mean, have a car crushed?

If road head was listed a few times it would really help me out... Shark tip, go get road head. If you are really that worried, do it on the bus. That counts.

I still do delivery stuff. A friend of mine owns an outfit that makes specialty boxes, the kind they put contaminated soil and stuff like that in. They have a semi and regular pickups for the shop, but somtimes, something is just too heavy for one of their shop pickups, but too small to really justify using the big truck, so he will call me to use my dually. I got 500 bucks just for driving a part over to the Hanford site a couple weeks ago.

and I have crushed a car with a cat, so I figured that counted.

• Like 1

I'm grey on some boxes.

If you could stretch convertible to include things with no top whatsoever, then you get me there.

What if you crush the car so that the junkyard won't recognize it as a vehicle and therefore won't ask for a title?  It's crushed, it's at the junkyard.  It wasn't crushed AT a junkyard.

Also define "restore".  I've never put anything back to original. Ever.