IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

I'm using string to get a extra .0004 sec in the 1/8

IMG_2023.jpg

v

Another harvest special

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

This is what i was after but had to take whole thing to get it.  Car was on the road less than 6 months ago. Dude was daily driving it even after tree fell on hatch ,, for YEARS!

IMG_2022.jpg

• Like 2

Title says 77 it was a 5speed , i am the 4th owner(?) in as many months. First buyer wanted 5speed, carburetor and front fenders. Then he gave it to Bill,, who took water pump,  doors, windshield, under dash trim, rear end,, i guess i just took,,, it in the shorts.

:lol:

Tdaaj found a huge stash in a neighboring city that includes a 2door and since it has been in that back yard for who knows how long ,, i figured a running engine even if on it's last legs is better than locked up one.

A series 5speed

known running A14

front struts with working calipers

working heater and heater coil

manual pedal unit

matching key set

Probably all i have left to source to make a driving car is

clean gas tank

rear brakes

rubber brake hoses

I gotta a whole lot to learn about those engines. Since i had to learn the Lmotor in the 80s ( that's before the internet for you younger guys)  i can bullshit my way through almost every conversation about them,,, but with A series I'm like the neighbor that just noticed you got a new tractor.

got an update from my stalker:

I take it that your 16 - 18 years old - with a mentality that-

"I'll do whatever I want to do",& if it bothers anyone,well they're

just idiots.

My point is,if you post that a few times - then more power to you, 

but when that's seen on hundreds of posts,it's just annoying.

I sent you a PM,rather than a post,hoping that you could understand

an older person's point of view,& respect it.

Please show these posts to your Parents,& try to explaine why you 

posted them.

- Doug

So I said:

It's an age thing? No you are asking me to change myself. That impinges my freedom. Look at my profile it's all true. You hide your age. How much older are you to cast aspersions on my character because of a gift in my sig. It's not a bukkake clip for Christ's sake.

Nah,, i don't have any pictures of finish unit but,,, the body is going to be stripped off and the frame and running gear is going to be used as a high floatation farm machine out on the coast.,.. Run fully on hydraulics I will see if my brother-in-law will pull it's sister ship outta the shed for a couple pics. 

FYI,,  although brakes would be beyond sketchy from sitting,  It is a running driving vehicle right now .

That Chevy love needs a project too

Ooo...it needs an L.
Find a 620 with an SBC and ask for his scrap.

You went from being in the right (yes I believe you have the right to sign your statements with whatever color you see fit), to being substantially in the wrong (publicly posting PMs in public domain in effort to ridicule and chastise a peer). You are standing for a just cause in the wrong way. This request could have simply been ignored. Now you kinda look like the jackass kicking the guy when he's down.

By the way, congrats on your car. I know the feeling. Better than most sex.

• Like 4

You went from being in the right (yes I believe you have the right to sign your statements with whatever color you see fit), to being substantially in the wrong (publicly posting PMs in public domain in effort to ridicule and chastise a peer). You are standing for a just cause in the wrong way. This request could have simply been ignored. Now you kinda look like the jackass kicking the guy when he's down.

By the way, congrats on your car. I know the feeling. Better than most sex.

I am discussing my life with my friends, I haven't disclosed his user name... yet

how's the heavy flow going?