Faaaaarrrrk it's hot!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 degrees F in Kansas City tonight. Question. Whats it like living on an island where nature is out to kill you and you're upside down all the time?

Apart from the gun laws here, best country in the world IMLTHO.

Weve got the worlds largest population of poisenous spiders, nearly the same with snakes, and (almost) the best beer brewed in the world.

Great beaches, good wages, great healthcare system, did I mention our fucked gun laws?

Oh, and best of all, lots of Datsuns!

• Like 2

That's what Shane(SS320) said is was yesterday, 111.2 degrees, the only time I have been in heat like that was Spearfish, North Dakota and it was 113 degrees in the shade, I walked over to the nearest stream in that campground, and sat down right in the middle of it, oh want a relief it................. 

Apart from the gun laws here, best country in the world IMLTHO.

Weve got the worlds largest population of poisenous spiders, nearly the same with snakes, and (almost) the best beer brewed in the world.

Great beaches, good wages, great healthcare system, did I mention our fucked gun laws?

Oh, and best of all, lots of Datsuns!

I'm more jealous of your land cruisers. How I dream of making my 80 series a diesel...

It has been a strange year in Hawaii.  The storms are strange.  Not sure how to describe it, but like I've never seen them before.  Not stronger, or weaker, colder, or hotter, just peculiar.  

Oh, I used to live in Washington.  Then I realized that I could fix that.